Sunday 17 October 2021

Riansh OS – Secret Love Song (Songfic)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTE – I hope everyone reading this OS likes it. One request from my side… do vote and comment. I would really like to read some inline comments.

SONG – Secret Love Song Part 2 by Little Mix  (Listen to this and part 1 too… These songs are toooo gooood)

BACKDROP – Total AU.

You see Vansh getting ready to leave for the airport. He put a blue shirt on, which looked so gorgeous on him. He runs his hands through his soft hair and puts on his cologne, the smell which reminded you of him, which reminded you of home. He was your home. Out of all the luxurious places in the world, he was the only one who provided you comfort and made you feel safe. A single conversation with him could make you forget all your sorrows, you never thought you could find someone like that. And even if you did, you never thought you deserved it. He was always there for you when you needed him. But you were hidden from the outside world, no one could know about you both, otherwise it would cause havoc, you knew you would be flooded with hate comments and you were too sensitive to handle that, any small thing could easily trigger you. Vansh never wanted you to go through that. He was too scared to let you go through something like that.

“Vansh?” you ask

“Yeah love?”

“Can I come along with you for the next press tour?”

“You know you can’t, darling”

“No I don’t know. Why can’t I ever go out with you?”

“You know why. If the paps see us, it’ll be a disaster”

“I don’t care about anybody now. I love you and I want us to be like a normal couple. I want to go on dates, proper dates. I want to travel with you and take long walks without covering our faces”

“I know darling, I want to do all those things too. But you know the fans, I love them, of course I do. They’re the reason why I am here today. But they’re sometimes a little too dedicated. I know it’ll be fine after a few months but I can’t let you go through all the hate, even for a little while ”

“Vansh… But now I am tired of hiding….”

He stares at you blankly because he doesn’t know what to say. He wanted to show you to the world. He saw his siblings and friends posting photos of them and getting so many cute comments. But it wasn’t about posting about you or showing you off, it was how you both literally had to hide. Just like the medieval times, when people would be executed for love. Couples would travel miles just to take a glance at each other, when only the brave ones even dared to love.

“Riddhima…..It’s obvious you’re meant for me. Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly. Every second, every thought, I’m in so deep. But I’ll never show it on my face”

“How long are we going to go on like this?”

“Riddhima, I’m not saying no. But I just need some time”

“Three years were not enough, Vansh?”

Someday…someday, Riddhima. I promise you”

He turns around and starts to walk away from you but you hold his hand. He turns around and looks at you with his brown eyes glistening. The eyes that gave you peace. The eyes that showed you a way to his kind soul. When he tries to free his hand, you grip it tighter, not wanting to let him go.

“I have to go, love. I’m sorry”

You let go of his hand and watch him walk away. You wait for him to turn around and give you one last look. You knew he wanted to, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t bear to look at you with tears in your eyes.

You watch him drive away through the window with the words going through your mind once again. Then you get an idea. You immediately go to your home and jot down your idea. It takes you a few days but you make more and more improvements.

Finally the D-day came. You record your song and upload the video on your youtube channel.

YOUTUBE VIDEO STARTS

“Hey Guys!!! So for the last few days I have been writing this song for my special someone who makes my heart smile and my eyes shine. But he is having some trouble, So… Here we go…

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It’ll never be enough

As you drive me to my house

I can’t stop these silent tears from rolling down

You and I both have to hide

On the outside where I can’t be yours and you

Can’t be mine

But I know this

We got a love that is homeless

Why can’t I hold you in the street?

Why can’t I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can’t it be like that?

‘Cause I’m yours

Why can’t I say that I’m in love?

I wanna shout it from the rooftops

I wish that it could be like that

Why can’t it be like that?

‘Cause I’m yours

It’s obvious you’re meant for me

Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly

Every second, every thought, I’m in so deep

But I’ll never show it on my face

But we know this, we got a love that is homeless

Why can’t you hold me in the street?

Why can’t I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can’t we be like that?

‘Cause I’m yours

Why can’t I say that I’m in love?

I wanna shout it from the rooftops

I wish that it could be like that

Why can’t we be like that?

‘Cause I’m yours

I don’t wanna live love this way

I don’t wanna hide us away

I wonder if it ever will change

I’m living for that day

Someday

When you hold me in the street

And you kiss me on the dance floor

I wish that we could be like that

Why can’t we be like that

‘Cause I’m yours, I’m yours

Oh, why can’t you hold me in the street?

Why can’t I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can’t it be like that?

‘Cause I’m yours

Why can’t I say that I’m in love?

I wanna shout it from the rooftops

I wish that it could be like that

Why can’t we be like that?

‘Cause I’m yours

Why can’t we be like that

Wish we could be like that

I hope you all liked this song. Do like and comment your views for the song”

YOUTUBE VIDEO ENDS

Vansh sees this video. He can see the pain in your eyes. He is not able to bear it and immediately makes an announcement on all of his social platforms.

“Hey Guys!!! Just to let you know I have been off the market for the last three years. I have been booked for all lifetimes by @TheRiddhimaKapoor.”

This warmed your heart and you felt really happy. Now no more restrictions. Only happiness.

THE END

The post Riansh OS – Secret Love Song (Songfic) appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/17/2021 09:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: