Tuesday 12 October 2021

Pandya Store fame Shiny Doshi on her role of Dhara; says, “I don’t want anything to change”

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Star Plus’ popular show Pandya Store has managed to become the slot leader. Shiny Doshi who essays the role of Dhara in the show has been receiving a lot of love and admiration from the fans.

During an interview with India Forums when asked if there is something she would like to change about her character. Shiny says, ”Not really, the show is doing really good and touchwood, by God’s grace, the TRPs have also been doing well, so I don’t want anything to change, my writers have been writing Dhara so beautifully.”

She adds, ”I was discussing with Shilpa ji how beautifully I have imagined Dhara because every woman goes through it, so there’s nothing I would like to change, because the layers in the character make it little more different from others, probably every character needs to have layers, and you can’t do the same thing again and again, you need newness, so I am loving every bit of Dhara.”

Talking about Pandya Store, the show will be witnessing a Ramayan track where Dhara and Gautam will portray Sita and Ram, while his brothers will play Ram’s brothers.

The post Pandya Store fame Shiny Doshi on her role of Dhara; says, “I don’t want anything to change” appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/12/2021 01:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: