Friday 3 September 2021

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 3rd September 2021 Written Episode Update: Kartik plans family time

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 3rd September 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Sirat asking Sheela not to come again and interfere in her family. Sheela asks why are you living in this dream, this family is of Naira, whatever you think, did you think you became Naira by marrying Naira’s husband. Sirat says I don’t want to become any princess, I m fine the way I m. Sheela says you think so, you have seen truth in Manish’s eyes, you will see the same in everyone’s eyes, you won’t get a good family, its my duty to clear your misunderstanding, I don’t want to harm you, I m explaining you, you married Kartik, but he will be of Naira. She says Naira won’t come back, so all this is mine, he is my husband, family and kids are mine. Sheela says we all know what Naira means to him. She keeps the plate on Sirat’s head.

She says I will go, you may also need to go, Naira was a daughter and bahu of palaces, you are my daughter, you are different, everyone will see this difference. Kartik asks what happened Sirat. Dad says Sirat will manage it well. Sheela says I know you can’t manage this family or this marriage. Sirat asks why are you saying so, just go. Sheela says this new journey won’t be easy for you, Naira is in this family, there is no heart and heartbeat without her. Sirat cries. Sheela says I did my work, you all handle it now. Suwarna says Sirat, keep the plates on the ground without any noise, if the noise is less, then there will be much peace. Sirat keeps the plates down. She recalls Sheela’s words. She drops the remaining plates. Kartik holds Sirat. Sheela smiles. Sirat says I couldn’t keep the rasam, I spoiled it. Surekha says Naira didn’t drop any plate, you want to take Naira’s place. Suwarna and Dadi ask Sirat not to worry, its just a rasam. Kartik says we chose a wrong rasam, Sirat is a boxer, we should choose a rasam and make her hit the plate. Sheela says its your family matter, I shall leave. Kartik says you will get your shagun. Sheela hugs Sirat and says remember my words. She goes.

Kartik and Sirat are brought to their room. Kirti asks for the nek. She takes his wallet and says I will decide. She takes the money and laughs. Suwarna says I took Akshu’s stuff, now she will sleep with me. Kirti says go inside, no one will leave the room or come inside, have fun. She shuts the door. They go. Kartik and Sirat see each other.

Kartik says I will change. Sirat says me too. He goes. She removes the jewellery. Bandhan aise banjate….plays…. Kartik sees her. He asks shall I help. He removes her jewellery. He says wait, I forgot something. He says I booked the resort nearby, I can cancel if you want. She says we can go, but we will take kids along. He says thanks, we didn’t spend quality time with family, kids will be happy. She says it will be fun if family is along. He holds her. He says you are really nice, I love you. She says not more than you, I love you. Its all about the love plays….

Its morning, Surekha and Suwarna talk about Kartik’s trip. They see Sirat and Kartik packing the stuff and preparing. Sirat says I will pack some khichdi for Akshu. Gayu asks them not to take the kids along. Suwarna says leave kids with us. Sirat says no, we won’t feel good without them. Kartik says it was Sirat’s plan. Sirat says yes. Manish stops Sirat. He asks why are you taking the kids, its a big responsibility, you can’t love them or care for them as Naira did, anyways, take them, but be careful that they don’t get hurt. He goes. Kairav comes to call Sirat. They leave.

Kartik and Sirat see the resort. She says we had a mannat at such a place before. He says I thought you got everything, handsome husband, lovely kids, family and national championship, what do you want now. She thinks I want to prove Manish and Sheela wrong. She says nothing. He says we will make a mannat together, that we come here with our kids and family every year on our wedding anniversary. She likes the idea. She writes the wish and ties the cloth there. Kairav asks them to come fast and see Akshu, she looks so sweety. The cloth potli falls there. Kartik gets a call. He says yes, we will come tomorrow morning. Sirat says you said we are here for two days. He says a sports company wants to make you their brand ambassador, I don’t want to miss this opportunity, they want to have a meeting. She asks what’s the hurry. He says I m there, I will handle Kairav and Akshu, don’t worry for them, you have to win the international championship medal, I will keep my promise. Kairav says yes, he is right. They sing and dance.

Precap:
Sirat sings Socha na tha ye kabhi… and dances with Kartik. Kartik clicks her pics. She gets shocked seeing Naira in the mirror.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 3rd September 2021 Written Episode Update: Kartik plans family time appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/03/2021 09:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: