Thursday 30 September 2021

Tu jaroori sa hai #Riansh (immj2) episode 31

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Thank you for comments….keep supporting me

Miss topper and mr handsome #Riansh (immj2) OS part2

This is link for “miss topper” part 2 as by mistake I used wrong tag so may be many are unable to find it…

Episode starts…

Four-month leap….now five days are left for Riansh anniversary. Ridhima new session leave is going on.

In morning

Ridhima: vansh I get bore in the house.can I join your office till my classes are off?

Vansh looked at Ridhima and said ” I don’t have any problem if you come with me but…”

Ridhima: but??

Vansh: how will I am going to focus on my work when you will be there.

Ridhima: who is saying I will sit in your cabin. I will explore your office and earn new friends.

Vansh: then you are not allowed to come.

Ridhima: vansh!!!

Vansh: no!!! You are not going to roam in the office.

Ridhima: vansh please!

Vansh:nhi….

Ridhima made a cute pout and puppy eyes and said ” JAAN please..pppplllleeeeaaaasssssseeeeee Jjjjaaaannn”

Vansh looked at her cute face said ” okay!!! You will explore office only when I will be with you or Angre not alone…..and for the rest of the time you will sit in my cabin or room”

Ridhima: but!!

Vansh: cancel…

Ridhima spoke immediately “No no…no..I will do whatever you are saying.”

Vansh: good girl!!!

They go to the office but Ridhima slept in the car only as last night she and sejal went for night out so she was tired….. taking her in his arms vansh marched onto the office….All were looking at him like that they are seeing a ghost instead of Riansh. They started whispering about them and only one glance of vansh at them made their mouth zip up. He goes to his cabin and putting her down on the bed of the attached room of his cabin. He returned to his cabin where Angre was waiting for him. They both started working and discussing deals, projects.

After 3-4 hours vansh completed his work. Angre moved out of his cabin with files and vansh to the room where Ridhima was sleeping. Taking off his coat and shoes he too joined her in the bed, engulfing her in his arms he drifted into sleep.

Ridhima ” I opened my eyes saw my jaan….my vansh is hugging me like I only thing left in the world….I hugged him more tightly like he is only my world. He look cute and innocent like a kid while sleeping…..He is still frowning even in the sleep.”

Taking her hand she caressed her face and chuckled, when vansh smiled in sleep on feeling her touch on his face. She touched his lip with her thumb and an urge of tasting came. But vansh turned his side to straight, now his face is facing the roof. Ridhima frowned and coming near to him she hovered over him. Feeling the sudden weight on himself vansh opened his eyes before he could react, Ridhima joined her lips with him. With wasting a second he too kissed her with the same intensity. After ten minutes they broke the kiss.

Taking her beneath him vansh spoke,” Sweetheart I want ENTRY”.Ridhima gave him a horrifying look.

Ridhima:wwwaa…wo..vansh…now…

Vansh pecked her lips and directly looking into her eyes he said ” take your time Ridhima…” Saying this get up from her. Sitting on the bed he grabbed the water bottle and started drinking water. Ridhima was still laying on the bed. Ridhima closed her eyes….

Sejal and Ridhima were enjoying their vacation….

Sejal: Ridhu what do you want from your life.

Ridhima: from knowing the reason why I was crying to become my reason for smile……I just want him that it and the rest of the things in my life will become good automatically…..

Sejal: but he is with you nah…what other thing you want in your life.

Ridhima: my dream….to be a dermatologist.…to fulfill….settlement on Aryan with a nice girl.

Sejal: arrree ye nhi….anything that you want to do or want from life.

Ridhima: I want nothing from the life I have everything….my love vansh….my brother Aryan…..and sister like a friend you….or kya chahiye sb kuch to hai.

Sejal: you don’t want a family….for that you always craved…..family’s love, care.

Ridhima: family……I want.

Sajal: vansh has a family nah….you can ask him to live with them.

Ridhima: vansh has reason to live away from them. Now vansh is only family and I am his.

Sejal: you can make your family…where you, vansh and your baby….who will call you Mumma and vansh papa….will love you both.

Ridhima: are you mad or what???

Sajal: what??? Don’t say that you and vansh have yet not taken this step.

Ridhima bowed her head down. Sejal continued ” Ridhima it’s about to complete a year….and look at you….”

Ridhima: seju I am not that capable…..I can’t take responsibility of a child.

Sejal: okay!!!… I understand you don’t want to take responsibility of children It doesn’t mean that you will not take the next step in your relationship.

Ridhima: you very well knew my fear.

Sejal: for that, you can’t spend your whole just like this…..

Ridhima: seju!!

Sejal: what seju??? Vansh never asked about this….

Ridhima: once he asked but I denied…..

Sejal: he must be upset….

Ridhima: he wasn’t….he knew about it ….and he said I can take time. He will not force.

Sejal: till now you are taking time and even not thinking…..and whole life you are going to do same.

Ridhima: it’s not like that….

Sejal: Ridhu!!! Think about him…..he also have some desire and fantasies…..and whenever you going take this step it will give same pain and pleasure…..and whenever you go for the first time it will happen and you have to bear.

She opened her eyes and looked at him and he was doing something on his phone. Collecting all her courage she gets up. She encircled her arm around his neck. Vansh looked at her and smiled “I have to do a little more work in the office then we will go for coffee….just now I have booked our table”

As he completed his sentence she pushed him and he fell on the mattress. Coming on him she started unbuttoning his shirt. Now this time vansh looked at her with big eyes as just a while ago she denied him….now herself doing the same. Vansh clutched her hand and said “Ridhima!! I know….there is no hurry. You can take your time.”

“you speak too much.” Saying this she closed his lips with her and continued her work. Tossing her down so that she can easily remove his shirt. Vansh also started unzipping her top.

Soon they heard a buzzer and they stopped. Vansh frustratedly gets up. ” what happen vansh??? Why is this alarm?” He looked at the TV which is showing who entered his cabin….

Vansh: I am coming in a minute.

Ridhima nodded and taking his shirt he moved to the cabin. He shouted, “what is your problem…”

Person looked at him… at messy hairs….at his lips which are containing colour of Ridhima’s lip colour (lipstick)….shirt’s only two buttons were closed…it doesn’t seem like he is in office.

Person: I know you are in relationship…it doesn’t mean that you both will start everywhere…..Sabar kro ghr hota hai in cheezo k liye.

Vansh(angrily): shut up…..its not you who going to decide where we should romance or not….if next, I found you destroying our moment then you will be thrown out of this building permanently.

Person: I am your childhood friend….

Vansh: so what Angre….and for that I can’t make my life unromantic.

Angre: meri bhi setting krade nah!!! To nhi disturb karuga.

Vansh: look who is talking…you were my love guru…forgot I use to take help from you when I met for the first with my sweetheart…..

Angre: but now you become PRO bro that is why Ridhima is mad on you.

Vansh: Bhabhi

Angre: arree wahi!!! she is too young…how can I call her Bhabhi…it will be awkward…..

Vansh: from now your entry….(something strick in his mind he stopped)… I mean from you are not allowed to come to my house.

Angre with shock “why…you can’t do this to me. I will call her Bhabhi….she is like a sister to me.”

Vansh: better for you….for that you have find a girl.

Angre: found

Vansh: what??

Angre:wo…wo..hmm

Vansh started beating him.”you were complaining to me that I concealed my relation and what are you doing”

Angre (pain): sorry!!! But… I a..m still sin..gle….even I never… talk..ed to her….Sto..p..it vansh.

Vansh punched on his mouth. Angre shouted in pain.
Vansh asked ” tell me the name of the girl” Angre again looked at him and closed his eye “s….se…sejal”
Vansh again punched in his stomach….

Vansh: our sejal!!!

Angre nodded positively. Vansh clutched his neck tightly. Angre shrieked in pain…Angre ” please talk to her…..if you will say then she will start nicely behave with me.”

Vansh: I am not going to help you.

Angre: please…bhai hai tu mera.

Vansh: you know sejal is a gem and you….you are germ….and why will she going to accept you.

Angre: even you also germ of the same gutter if her friend has accepted you then why not she will accept me.

Vansh: chup kr…it’s your love then earn it.

Angre: means you will not help me.

Vansh: you should also taste the fruit of love….(laughed)

Angre: vansh!!!!!

Vansh(laughing): bro you can do this….bro!!!

Ridhima: what??

Both looked at her and said unitedly ” nothing”. Ridhima asked, ” vansh when we will go for coffee”. He looked at his watch and said ” give me 15 minutes….then we will go”

Angre: where??? Vansh you have to check some files

Vansh: send those files at home….I will check later.

Saying this he moved into the room to make his look. Angre looked at Ridhima and spoke, ” how are you”. Ridhima looked here and there then gestured him ” me”. He nodded and she replied ” I am good”

Angre: and your friend?

Ridhima: she is also good….what is going to happen to her.

Angre: so enjoying your vacations.

Ridhima: yeah!!

Angre: are you still holding those things….listen I am sorry for that.

Ridhima: nhi!!! It’s okay!!

Angre: I am thinking we should go out for enjoying our time as your classes are too off.

Ridhima: sorry!!! I am thinking to do something special for vansh as one year going to happen…..or vaise bhi kl hi to mai or sejal gaye the night out k liye….now I want to give my all-time to him only.

Angre: he really lucky!!!

Ridhima just smiled at him. Angre ” what are the plans of sejal”. Ridhima replied ” she is also busy….one of her friend is coming so she with stay with him” when Angre heard that her friend is male….he became upset.

Vansh came out and asked Ridhima to go.they both reached the cafe and settled. Ridhima ” vansh you know I like…” Vansh interrupted ” gold original…” Ridhima moved her head up and down in joy ” and you” I will simply go with ” Nescafe ” Ridhima was playing with the water bottle and water spilled on her dress.

Ridhima: Jaan I will be back in five minutes.

Vansh: sure.

Vansh was simply sitting and looking here and there then took out his phone and started scrolling. He was busy on the phone when he heard that people are gossip about them…about their age gap….” Someone was saying that he trapped her….some of them saying that she trapped him because he rich as he is no. 1 businessman…..one was saying that she is not that grown up so he must be took advantage of this and using her.” Now Vansh’s anger has no boundness…he get up from his chair and grabbed the collar of the man who was sitting at his back…punched him.

Vansh with anger ” what were you saying that I am taking advantage of her…”
Lady that was sitting with the man now who is laying on the ground spoke ” what wrong he said….look at her how young she is….if you married at right time then you will be the father of kids With same age as her”

Vansh shouted ” shut up…shut your clip….I respect women it doesn’t mean that you can say anything to me…..”

Another man said ” if you that much respect women then why are you spoiling the life of that innocent girl who even don’t know what is wrong or right….traped in your web”

Vansh: Age can never define the amount of love between two….maybe I am aged but my love for her is true. she also know that and I am not going to justify this to people who doesn’t matter to me…you blo*dy nose poker mind your own business….what I am doing in my life is none of your business. (Shouted) MANAGER

He came running to him….he said with a rough and rigid voice” If you don’t want your cafe to be shut then…..make all shit out of this cafe….” Manager was shivering and waved his head left and right two-three times saying yes.

Vansh: did you get that…(manger nodded ) then hurry up…before she come here.

After some time Ridhima came drying her dress. She looked here and there as the whole cafe was empty. She came to their table ” vansh where is all gone”

Vansh: I wanted some quality with you so I sifted them to another place.

Ridhima: but what was the need of this.

Vansh pulling her into his lap spoke ” I don’t want any disturbance when I am with you sweetheart” Ridhima encircled her arms around his neck ” Achha ji aisa kya!!” Vansh placing her hair strand behind her hear said “bikul”

Ridhima: you know Jaan when you were getting ready in the office…I was talking to angre.

Vansh placed his both hand on her waist and directly looking at her face ” hmmm!!”

Ridhima: he was behaving weirdly.

Vansh little frowned ” mtlb”

Ridhima: he was saying that we should go out as my vacations are going on.

Vansh smiled as he knew the reason for his weird behaviour” then”

Ridhima: I refused….then he asked about sejal that what are her plans

Vansh: fir

Ridhima: I told him that she will be busy as her friend is coming…will spend time with him then he became sad….

Vansh: oohhhh

Ridhima: vansh maybe he is missing you all…..you all friends use to go out and spend time together…..but now he became alon as he is not talking to Ragini because of us and viyom is not in Indian….he must be feeling lonely….why don’t we invite him to live with us.

Vansh surprisingly looked at Ridhima and thought ” abhi door rhta hai to itna disturb krta hai….sth me rahega to pata nhi kya karega…” But he was also agree with the reason that she gave….he is alone now.

Ridhima: what happen??

Vansh: nothing I will talk to him.

Ridhima: okay!!! I will tell D’ suza to prepare his room.

Vansh: I mean I will talk to him about problem…. maybe there is another reason.

Ridhima: may be.

They enjoyed their coffee and spent a good time there talking about their plans and others things. And when they came back home it was night. After taking shower and they had their dinner. Vansh started doing his office work then slept together happily.

The next day Ridhima didn’t go to the office she want to plan things for vansh’s surprise. Vansh went to the office there also he heard gossips about them but his mere look zipped their mouth. After some time he was engrossed in his work. Angre came to vansh and informed that ” miss Malhotra wants to visit VR mansion and sign deal there only.”
____________________________________________
Precape: same…

(each small fight or argument can’t bring separation always ….samajhdaar k liya ek ishara ki kafi…rest is upon you…) Heart full request never take my precap seriously…..otherwise you have bear many little heart attacks

The post Tu jaroori sa hai #Riansh (immj2) episode 31 appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/30/2021 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: