Friday 3 September 2021

Shivi love story OS part-1

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

So my imaginary story continues from episode 30th august 2021 where shiva climbs the ladder holds raavi tight and says that he doesn’t care about her anymore…………………….

That day:
Later she goes to college to complete master’s admission procedure and she bumps into her friend (same girl from that day where shivi fight due to raavi’s friend) who also seems in rush

Raavi: what’s wrong with you? Where are you rushing too…

Friend: I was coming to you only

Raavi: to me? Why in rush but

Friend: I heard about your divorce just now and raavi I feel guilty ……if you guys are parting ways away because what happen that day then please don’t

Raavi : what are you saying and what are you guilty about, can you say me clearly

Friend : actually that day shiva might have heard us before but swear raavi we didn’t notice him before until you came ( and then she narrates whole thing and raavi gets furious and cries in guilt )…….well I know that we spoke too much but shiva did over react he could’ve talk to us calmly

Raavi : are you serious? You are still blaming him ……….anyone would not bear such nonsense stuff about his wife …….i ashamed to have friends like you guys …….are you guys happy now that I got divorced
(and raavi leaves from their crying and regrets her actions remembering it and wanders around in road)

Raavi’s pov: I am sorry shiva that I didn’t listen you …………but why didn’t you trust me why did you raise a question on my character ………..why can’t you say sorry for it …………….why didn’t you trust your raavi ………..(she realizes what she just told) when everything is finished between us and now i realized that I fallen for you ………….what did I do ……..i ended everything with my own hands that too because of those people….

Raavi then goes to temple as she was hurt and disturb and don’t know what to do next she just sits with teary eyes later she suddenly sees dhara and dhara comes to her

Dhara : what’s wrong raavi? Why are you crying

Raavi: you are asking me why I am crying ……..you who danced with dhol when I got divorced

Dhara: raavi it’s not that and ……………..and do you know me that much only

Raavi: for now I don’t even know myself ………..you guys made a me in such state where I don’t know what should I do now ……..i was 21 days old when my parents passed away I used to get jealous seeing other’s parents pampering their child and loving them though there were massi and mausa pa I always craved for a happy family and that’s why I fell for Dev as he used to always protect me or try to cheer me up whenever shiva fight with me ……but you guys broke me ……why did you not tell me about Dev and Rishita ….

Dhara : I wanted to tell you but in that situation I couldn’t……trust me Raavi….I know shiva is wrong but you are the only person who can save your marriage….and not every relationship starts on a good note …you see my and gaumbi’s relation

Raavi : in your wedding no one forced you to Marry him nor did anyone hide things from you ….you were asked to marry him knowing everything and without pressure……most importantly you guys were friends and also have respect and trust for each other ……..in my relationship we never had trust nor respect……it’s only your guilty decision which made shiva marry me

Dhara : Raavi you are too disturb now to think about anything but think with cold mind are you sure your relationship never had trust and respect……from what I saw I can tell you that you both have started understanding and loving each other it’s just that you guys don’t know yourself….realise things sooner Raavi before regretting it and yeah you are going to become chachi…that’s why their were dhol ….maa doesn’t want anyone to know about it including mami and Anitha so she forbid us to tell you too

Raavi : I am truly happy for you dhara di and I am really sorry that I misunderstood you

Dhara: it’s okay but I really want you to think about what I told you once ……before it’s too late
And she leaves …….raavi goes to her room and thinks calmly about every moment between her and shiva …….she suddenly realize something so she goes and writes everything in her diary .

Raavi’s pov: I need to talk to shiva now……but he won’t listen me …….and things might get worse too…..oh god what should I do ……I hope what I am thinking is right

The next day
Krish comes to shiva who is working in pandya store

Shiva : what happened krish how come you are here?

Krish : that I feel bad for you

Shiva: for me ……why

Krish : I thought you are wrong to let raavi bhabhi go …….but today seeing her going to party with her friends and moving on so easily ….i

Shiva : which friends she went with party

Krish: those people from that day

Shiva : she went alone

Krish : no that guy(who created the mess) came to pick her …….but I don’t why they went on that road ….i don’t remember any place near their in fact it’s isolated place ……

Shiva: krish handle the store I’ll come soon
And he rushes to that road and he suddenly stops seeing raavi’s dhupatta fallen on the ground he goes around shouting her name but somebody hits him on his head from behind……….

so hope u all like the story drop views in comment…..and plzz ignore my mistakes if any ……i have already completed the story and kept ready so mostly i’ll post the next part soon…………

The post Shivi love story OS part-1 appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/03/2021 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: