Sunday 12 September 2021

Bigg Boss OTT 12th September 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss OTT 12th September 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Karan welcomes everyone. He says you are all connected to the show. This week Bigg Boss broke all the connections and everyone is free now. Now they are all free to play on their own. Let’s see how the Saturday ended.

Day 35 8 AM
Everyone wakes up dancing. Neha comes to Pratik. He hugs her and says good morning.
Nishant says to Moose you got too emotional. I thought you would come to save both of us. Neha bit me. Moose laughs. Nishant says Neha is fun. Moose says you keep saying that. It makes me feel bad. HE says there’s no comparison. You will always be my first. If you call me and she calls me as well I will ditch her and come to you. But I like Neha. She says stop saying that. I don’t know how to feel. Nishant says let me clear. Nishant says you want your two boys to only chill with you.

12:15 PM
Raqesh does arti. Everyone joins him.

12:30 PM
Moose says arti is done. Pratik says really? It’s okay. Moose says go and chance. Pratik says to Neha we cleaned, did breakfast. That doesn’t mean you will do arti without us. No one called us. Should I fight for pooja too now?? Neha says leave it.

2:15 PM
Pratik and Neha do the arti. Nishant and Moose do the arti. Neha sings bhajan. Divya and Raqesh take out the idol. Everyone says thank you Ganpati for blessing us all. Neha says it feels like a friend is leaving. Raqesh takes the idol to the drum.

2:45 PM
Neha asks Raqesh what’s the scene? He says what? She says you wanted to talk. He says I said everything. She says why do you run away from talking? He says I am a little reserve these days. If you’re talking about me and Shamita, I lived life my way. Not by other people asking me how to live my life. Neha says you have to stand for yourself too. Raqesh says I do. He says I don’t like shouting and noises. I lose my words.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss OTT 12th September 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/12/2021 08:12:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: