Wednesday 18 August 2021

TROUBLESOME LIVES AND UNENDING LOVE TALES – PART 3

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

At the Exhibition Hall

Omkara : See Gauri, This is my new theme.

Gauri touches the painting and smiles.

Omkara : Why are you smiling ?

Gauri : OmkaraJi you had made this one for me .

Omkara : May be

Gauri : You never lies.

Omkara nods his head. Omkara : But how you identified it?

Gauri : I find Balgopal Ji in it and I realised what you needs from me

Omkara : I think it’s time for us to think about it.

Gauri : We both have become very much engaged in our professional lives and missed so many moments of togetherness.

Omkara : Yeah Gauri.

Gauri : You don’t feel anger on me ?

Omkara : For what ?

Gauri : Actually like earlier I am not getting enough time to spend with you.

Omkara : You know what,I actually bought two passes for the lovers party yesterday night. But when I came to room you have fallen asleep. Seeing you I realised how much you are working.

Gauri : You should have wake me up. I am sorry , OmkaraJi . I spoiled everything.  Gauri cries and hugs him

Omkara : Gauri, Stop crying my sweet heart. It’s okay. It happens dear. Why you are bothering about it ?

Gauri wipes tears and kisses Omkara’s cheek . Love you my Zulfi Singh Oberoi.

Omkara : Love you too my Chirayya

They hug each other. Saathiya plays

They couldn’t hold themselves so long as soon Khanna Ji interrupted them by telling ” Breaking news”

Gauri : You always arrives at wrong time.

Omkara : Now what happened ?I am sure Shivaay has send you.

Khanna : Sir there is a sad news. Maanav is missing.

Gauri : What ?

Omkara : Let me check, Om picks his phone and finds the Headlines .

Gauri : OmkaraJi ,How is it possible ?

They gets shocked.

Omkara : What about Archi ?

Gauri : She was planning to propose him after the launch of this show .

Omkara : Are you serious ?

Gauri : We should go there immediately .

At B3 Apartment

Rikara finds Archana as unconscious at the corridor . They lifts her up and sprinkles water on her face. Archana slowly opened her eyes.

Gauri : Archana , are you okay ?

Omkara finds the letter and shows it to Gauri.

Omkara : Archi, belive me nothing will happen to him . I have informed police and they are searching for him. Archi Archi

Gauri : Omkara she is not saying anything. Come on Archana say something.

They rubbed her hands and legs. But she was lying like a living corpse only.

Omkara : Gauri , Stay with Archi. I will straightly go to Maanav’s home and I hope there all puzzles can be solved.

Gauri nods her head . ” Take care and Come soon .”

Omkara takes his car and rushed towards Maanav’s home.

At Deshmukh Villa

Omkara finds crowded people there and team of police officers also. He moved forward and seek permission from the officer to enter inside.

Officer : Sorry sir, Investigation is going on. We can’t allow you.

Omkara : Okay. Sir will you please tell me right now what’s the condition ?

Officer : I think his sole focus was for committing suicide only. We find a half bottle of poison there. But the man is missing. And we had to find it.

Omkara : Suicide ? How can it be possible ?

Officer : Sir this guy was ambitious and determined to become a part of film industry. What we find is something happened at the film set and this guy left the shooting spot. Later some one saw this guy running through the road. And we didn’t get any further details .

Omkara :Sir You believe it’s a case of suicide only ?

Officer : As per now we didn’t get the man as alive or dead. What we find is the case history. It’s far from emotions and being a police officer I need to believe this one.

Omkara : Thank you Sir. If you gets any information please share with me. Officer : Sure

PRECAP : Archana screams ” Maanav ” as she find some one’s shadow behind the window .

The post TROUBLESOME LIVES AND UNENDING LOVE TALES – PART 3 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/18/2021 07:13:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: