Wednesday 18 August 2021

Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 97

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello peeepies aagyi me…

Guys i am not posting 2nd ff today..i was drained out yesterday yr..my training timing is too much..uske bad himmat jawab de deti h bt i am trying..

I wrote 99 epi also .today i will write last epi also…

Scene 1

Riansh room

Vansh (shocked)- riddhima..jaan what are u saying..u want baby na..then this is the only way..

Riddhima (crying)- Vansh..i want baby..but i want to conceive 😭..i want to feel my baby..

How can somebody else give birth to our child..😭..no…i want my baby..but the womb will be mine😭

Vansh (cupping her face)- Shhh!!Rona band kro pehle..

See i understand your emotions..but jaan..u have to understand..i promised u na i will give u baby..then i will but u have to corporate na..

We can also adopt the baby but i want my own blood..if god is not ready to give u baby then we can’t fight with him..but atleast we can have a baby that too our own..

Then it doesn’t matter who’s womb is..

Nilaanjna is so nice..riddhima she is doing so much for u without thinking about her own..

You just can’t waste her sacrifice..

Riddhima (hugging him)- I am so bad vansh 😭😭…i always hurt everyone..

U guys are doing so much for u..and i ..i am hurting u all..

Vansh- You can never hurt me..now give me your bestest smile..

We will talk to everyone in evening ..now sleep..my cry baby😝

Riddhima (pouting)- I am not cry baby🙄..

He makes her sleep kissing her forehead..

Scene 2

Evening..

At hall

Everyone is sitting in hall along with nilaanjna..

Riddhima – First of all i wanna say sorry to everyone..plz forgive me..

Nilaanjna- Its ok riddhima if there would be any other girl in place of u she would have reacted like that.. only

Riddhima – Thnk u so much..for doing so much for me..

Vansh -ok ok no more emotional drama now..

We are going to hospital tomorrow..if everything goes well then we will have the procedure tomorrow itself..

Everyone departed to their room..

Scene 3

At night

Nilaanjna’s room..

Nilaanjna (on call)- Plz.. don’t do this..i really want to do this for them..

I know u love me alot..but plz be with me in this..i really need u..

U can’t stay away from me .plz😭..come back to me..

She hangs the call and turns..

Nilaanjna – Riddhima…vansh..u both here😧..

Riddhima- What was that..what are u hiding..

Nilaanjna – No.. nothing..

Riddhima – U are like my sister only..u are doing so much for me..its my responsibility to help u..

Nilaanjna (bowing down her head)- My husband loves me alot..

When i said that i want to be a surrogate mother..he refused and left me..we are not living together right now..

He loves me alot..he is just trying to make me understand..

Vansh- What…are u mad..i wanted your help but not on this cost..

Nilaanjna – I have so many favours of yours vansh..i wanna help u..

Riddhima – We will take ur help..but not by putting your relationship on stake..

Call your husband tomorrow..we will talk first then we will take your help.

Scene 4

Next day..

Morning..

At hall .

Everyone gathers as Nilaanjna’s husband is coming..

The door opens and his husband comes..

Riddhima (smiling)- Youuu!!

She instantly runs and hugs him .

Riddhima (hugging)- I thought we won’t be able to meet again..

Nakshatra – Oh..C’mon my pretty riddhu..see i came here and unknowingly met u.. that’s fate..

Vansh (angry)- Riddhimmma!!!

What are u doing..😡

Nakshatra (smiling)- Chill man..she is like my sister only..

Nilaanjna (whispering)- Nakshatra ji!!

Nakshatra comes close to her and hugs her tightly..

Nakshatra (ruffling her hairs)- Naraz zarur hu..pr dur nhi rehe skta tumse..

Nilaanjna – But how do u know riddhima i mean..

Riddhima – I met him yesterday only..in a cafe..

Everyone sit and tension is growing between them..

Riddhima – i want to have a private talk with nakshatra bhai..if u all don’t mind..

Vansh assures her with his eyes and they left..

Scene 5

Riddhima’s room

Nakshatra and riddhima is sitting facing each other..

Riddhima – I don’t want to force..u..the decision is totally upto u..

But i want to req u  only..i really want this child..and u guys are my last hope..

If possible then plz consider my request..

Nakshatra (smiling)- I was forbiding nilaanjna because i thought she was doing this for stranger..

I love her alot..i can’t see her in pain..that was the only reason i refused..

But u are my sister..and as a responsible Brother its my duty to give u all the happiness..

And if we can give u that then i will gladly do..

Riddhima (hugging him)-Thank u bhai..

Scene 6

(I don’t want to drag any kind of drama guys.🥱.)

At hospital..

Riansh along with nilaanjna and nakshatra came to hospital for surrogacy..

Doc – everything is fine..we can carry on the procedure..

Try to keep mother more happy..it will be very fruitful..

Riddhima and nilaanjna goes to the ward .

( I am commerce student don’t expect biology from me .. dhnaywd)

Vansh (holding her hand)- Be my brave sweetheart ok..

Nakshatra (side hugging her)- I trust u..stay strong..

The whole procedure took 3 hours and it completed successfully ( ps :i don’t know anything abt biology )

Doc : Congratulations.. Mrs. Agnihotri is pregnant..(merko ni pta process kya h kese hoti..)

Riddhima hugs her tightly crying..

Nilaanjna – Stop crying..its matter of happiness na..

U are going to be mumma soon..

Riddhima – Thnk u thnk u..so much..for giving this happiness to me..

They left to VR mansion ..

Scene 7

At hall..

Everyone congratulate each other..

Dadi – I am so happy..my vansh is going to be papa..i can die peacefully now..

Vansh (teasing)- C’mon dadi if u will do then who we will see my child’s wedding..

Ishani – Finally.. someone is gonna.. accompany me..i am so happy..

Anupriya – Angre… nakshatra ..both of u get ready to bear all the tantrums of your wives ok..

Everyone departed to their rooms..

Scene 8

Riansh’s room..

Riddhima is sitting on bed hugging vansh..

Riddhima – i am sorry vansh..i couldn’t give u the happiness…which i wanted..but i am happy that we are gonna be mumma papa soon..

I saw your face fell when mom said to angre bhai and nakshatra bhai that they have to bear the tantrums of their wives..

Vansh (chuckling)- I am doing this daily.. What’s new in this😝..

Riddhima (glaring)- come again🙄..

Vansh(hugging her from side)- Aree..i was just joking..

Accha riddhima lets think baby’s name na..i am so excited..

Riddhima – I have an idea vansh..we both will think a name and then reveal it in name ceremony only..

Let’s see how similar we are..

Vansh – Done!!..

Riddhima (excited)- vansh..i Can’t express what i am feeling right now.. finally we are gonna be mumma papa..

I always craved for their love but i will be the best mom..

I am so happy..we will keep him/her happy always..

But don’t show your over protective nature to him yes yes him..i want boy.. mumma’s boy..

Vansh- Oh hello..i want girl..my princess.. daddy’s princess..

Riddhima – Shut up..u will make her mad..u won’t allow any boy roam around her then she won’t be able to make any boyfriend..

Vansh- Ha to . what’s the need of boyfriend.. I won’t let anybody to hurt my princess..

Riddhima – Even i had a boyfriend vansh 🙄 then why can’t she..

Vansh (angry)-Who..was your boyfriend..😡

Riddhima (facepalming herself)- U..mr.. idiot raisinghania..

Vansh (hugging her)- I am so happy to see u happy jaan..

I promise i will protect both of u..from every danger till my last breath..

He kisses her forehead and makes her sleep .

Done done dana done ✅

Precap: Past reveal.

Hope u like it

Comments tapka dena

Lob u all

The post Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 97 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/18/2021 09:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: