Wednesday 11 August 2021

Riansh OS # The real culprit (part 1)# by aisha08

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello peppies i am back with new os..

I am bit busy nowdays so can’t post os regularly..

This will be in 2 parts..

Let’s start..

This os start from when Vansh’s mother painting gets burns..

Info – Kabir is Vansh’s real brother and positive here..

Riddhima and vansh got married because dadi forced vansh to..

Riddhima doesn’t love him but wants to give a chance to their relationship..and wants to know about ragini..

Anupriya is greedy same as the show..but no kabbu drama here..

Scene 1

Riddhima’s pov

I am going to our room to check vansh..he is so angry and disheartened today..he thinks that i burned maa’s painting but I can’t tell him the truth that it was anu mom who burned that.. I don’t want him to hate his mother..

I opened the door and left flabbergasted ..

POV ends

Riddhima (shouting) – Vansh!!what u did..😭..

You burned my late sister’s belongings..

Vansh is standing there smirking..

Vansh- Now u will feel how it feels when something close to ur heart got burn in front of your eyes..

Riddhima tries to  Extinguish the fire but vansh held her from back..

Riddhima (crying) – I beg u vansh..leave me.plz I don’t have anything rather than this of my sister..

Vansh plz if u want to burn me alive then do but don’t do this plz😭😭..

Leave me u moron😡.. leave me😭😭aaah…vansh..chhodo plz..jaane do..

Vansh (smirking) – Relex sweetheart.. it’s just starting..u have to face so much now..

He left her and riddhima started extinguishing the fire with her hands resulting her hands got burn..

Vansh feels sad deep inside but mask his expression and leave..

Riddhima’s pov

What u did vansh😭😭 u burnt my sejal Di’s belonging.. they were my reason to live..the only peace in my life..

How will i live now..😭😭..

Pov ends

2 hours later..

Vansh’s pov

I was sitting in my study thinking about riddhima..but don’t know why my heart is restless
i didn’t feel happy after hurting her

Seeing her tears i felt an instant pang in my heart..

No no no!! She is not innocent vansh..she is faking her tears to gain ur sympathy..

I marched towards our room to see what is she doing..

I opened the gate and saw she is sitting on bed holding a box in which the ashes of that belongings are kept..

She is crying holding them..i can clearly see her burnt hands..

One part of mine badly wanted to console her but the flashes of my mom’s burnt painting clicked me and i went to washroom without looking at her..

Pov ends

2 days later..

Riddhima’s pov

In this two days vansh never left a chance to taunt me..but i kept mum..

What else i can say..if i will say also it won’t give me my belongings back..

I tried hard to stay normal but aryan and ishani..kept mocking me..

I Badly wanted vansh to support me..but he stayed calm even after ishani insulted me in front of his eyes..

What else i can expect from my husband..today all the hopes to make our relationship strong ended ..

Pov ends

Scene 2

Study

Vansh- Angre!! Did u brought the cctv footage..

Angre – Yes boss!now we can easily know what bhabhi did in this house since she came here..

Vansh (smirking) – Let me see also what planning and plotting my not so innocent wifey did..

He ordered angre to leave

He started checking the CCTV footage ..he fisted his hand seeing how riddhima sneek into secret room to know about ragini..

He fast forward the footage but suddenly rooted at her spot..

He banged his hand on table and smirk with blood shot eyes..

Scene 3

Evening

At hall..

Everyone gathers as vansh called them .

Dadi – what happened beta..why are we here..

Ishani (rolling her eyes) – now what else this cheap wife of yours did that we are here..

Aryan – New drama in VR mansion as usual..

Vansh (angry) – If both want to live more then shut the f**k up your mouth..

And ishani u better watch your tongue on how and what u are talking specially about my wife🙄..

Riddhima’s pov

What..am i dreaming.. vansh said me his wife.. chot to nhi lgi iske sir pe..

Ladkiyo ke husband romantic hote hai mera bipolar hai😏

Pov ends

Kabir – Bhai tell na what happened..

Vansh – We are here to punish the culprit who burned my mom’s painting..

Riddhima’s pov..

Oh.. that’s why he is behaving so nice since morning..

I walked 2 steps forward to accept the punishment as i know he gonna hurt me  by a new way..

But to my shock he holded my hand and blinkes at me with calm eyes..

I guess he is gonna kill me..ye bakre ko halaal krne ke pehle ki khatirdari hai..

Pov ends

Vansh- I was talking about real culprit sweetheart..

Siya- What are u talking bhai..

Vansh (shouting) – Angre!!!!..

Angre entered within a neno second holding a laptop in his hand..

He play the footage in which Anupriya is confessing to riddhima that she burned the painting and how riddhima saved her ..how Anupriya taunted riddhima…

Dadi comes near anupriya and slap her hard on the face..

Vansh- How could u mom..i consider u my mom and u..😡

Anupriya (😭) – Vansh plz listen to me..i did this for u only..

I wanted to free u from your pain 😭
Plz forgive your mother beta..

Vansh forwards to say something in anger but riddhima holds his hand and nods in no indicating him to forgive her..

Riddhima – Vansh i know what she did was not right but her intention were not wrong..

I don’t have mother that’s why i didn’t wanted u to hate her..

I lost my everything just to save her..now.plz respect my sacrifice and forgive her..

Vansh- Just because my wife said..i am forgiving u..

But don’t u dare to come near me..

Dadi – Enough for today ( le me* baaki drama kl krenge 😂) everyone back to your rooms..

Everyone leaves except riansh…

Vansh looks at riddhima with guilt but she left from there with emotionless face…

Scene 4

Riansh room

Vansh enters and saw a gift on bed…

He goes and unwrap the gift ..

A lone tear escaped from his eyes and he started kissing the gift..

His pov

Painting..my mom’s painting..same as before…i can’t even express what i am feeling..i kissed that almost 100 times..but wait who brought this

Pov ends

Vansh- Riddhima?? Are u here..who brought this painting..

“Me” A voice came from behind..he turns and saw riddhima is standing with emotionless face…

Riddhima- I am not that much good painter but i tried this..

I know i can’t give u back what u lost but this is a small gift from my side…hope u like it..

Vansh’s pov..

I was so wrong about her..i hurted her .. tortured her to the core..and she did so much for me..

How can i say her that she deserves to be orphan..

My heart sank in guilt…i composed myself to say sorry but before i can say anything she left the room ignoring me..

Oh..she is miffed.. and why won’t she..meri harakate hi esi hai..

Don’t worry riddhima..u already did so much for me..now it’s my turn..i will pacify u..

Pov ends..

Scene 5

Next day

Riansh room

Riddhima enters and left flabbergasted..

The exact things like her sister’s belongings are kept on bed..

A red pillow..A diary but plain one..A teddy bear..etc etc..

A lone tear escaped from her eyes and she started kissing them but suddenly she realised that it got burnt before..

She examined them keenly amd left disappointed as it was fresh things not the one which belongs to her late sister

Vansh enters from behind..

Vansh- My sorry won’t heal your wounds riddhima but i could manage this only..

Riddhima (stern) – Your this acts also can’t heal my wounds vansh…

What do u think gifting me the same kind of things will repair my heart..

You can only give me the things vansh but what about the memories i had with them

What about my Di’s presence which i used to feel in them..

Can u gift me that😭..

Vansh (guilty) – I am sorry riddhima..i know i did wrong but my anger..

Riddhima (crying) – Your anger destroyed me..

Your anger snatched my reason to live and my reason to happiness 😭..

Where will i go now..who will support me.. obviously not u..

Because u can never support me.. vansh even u enjoyed how your siblings mock me taunt me😭.. somewhere u also did the same..

I always tried to mend the things between us..but u worsened it day by day..

And now u ended all the hopes inside me..

You proved me vansh that acchai krke kisi ka bhla nhi hota😭..

I did so much for u..i even took the  punishment for what i never did but see na..meri acchai ke bdle mujhe kya mila😭😭

Ye..ye raakh(pointing towards the ashes)..ye jali hui yaade..

You got ur mom’s painting back but what about me😭 i left alone as always 😭..

Vansh comes close to her and tries to console her but she started beating him with her hands on chest

Riddhima (Crying) – U killed the innocent riddhima inside me vansh..

All left is a emotionless dead body..who can walk ..who can talk but can’t live😭

She collapsed on the floor crying..

Vansh picks her in his arms and lay down on bed..

He make her sleep stroking her hairs..

Vansh’s pov..

I can’t change the past but i Will give all the happiness u deserve sweetheart..

Its my promise.. but plz don’t hurt yourself..i want that chirpy and bubbly riddhima back..who used to care for me..tease me..

Pov ends

He started applying ointment to her hands who got burnt 2 days ago.. murmuring careless wifey.. can’t even bandage her hands..

He smiles sadly looking at her..

Done done dana done ✅

Do tell me should i continue or not..

Precap : Ragini is back!!

Comments tapka dena

Lob u all

The post Riansh OS # The real culprit (part 1)# by aisha08 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/11/2021 09:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: