Sunday 1 August 2021

My World Is In Your Love – Chapter 31

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

My world is in your love Chapter-31

If you haven’t read that previous chapter, The link is here- https://www.tellyupdates.com/my-world-is-in-your-love-chapter-30/

Next morning,

Riddhima woke up earlier, she was upset by Vansh’s punishment. She quickly went into the kitchen, took the chilli flakes in her hand and went to her room. Vansh was sleeping peacefully. She slowly entered the bathroom. In the bathroom, she grabbed Vansh’s toothpaste and inserted the chilli flakes into the tooth paste. She quickly took a bath and came out. Vansh was waiting for her outside.

Vansh entered the washroom. Riddhima was smirking and waiting for Vansh’s screaming. But, nothing like that happened. Riddhima was shocked to see Vansh coming as usual.

Vansh: Riddhima, why are you staring at me?

Riddhima: Wait a minute, tell me whether you brushed your teeth or not.

Vansh: Yes, sweetheart. Do you want to check it?

Vansh pulled Riddhima’s arm. Riddhima was so close to him.

Vansh: I think you have a doubt whether I brushed my teeth or not. Okay, fine. Then, shall I kiss you and make you believe?

Riddhima(trembling): No…No, Vansh. I believe you.

Riddhima jerked herself from his hands and went out. Everyone came to the dining hall for breakfast. Vansh warned everyone not to leave the VR mansion. Vansh and Angre went for an important meeting. Riddhima had a boring day. So, Riddhima went to Sia’s room. Dadi was also present in the room.

Riddhima: Sia, it is so boring. Shall we play some game?

Sia: Riddhima, I am not in a mood to play. I am going to read a novel.

Dadi: Riddhima, shall we see the family photos of Raisinghania’s? The photo album is in the store room. I will ask Mrs. D’Souza to bring it to my room.

Riddhima: Superb idea! I am eager to see Vansh’s family photos. Dadi, we will go to your room.

Dadi and Riddhima came to the Dadi’s room to see the photos. Riddhima was happy to see the pictures of the the Raisinghania family.

Riddhima: Dadi, when was this photo taken? I could only see my dad, mom, Rudra uncle and you in this photo. I don’t know who all are in this photo. Will you please tell me?

Dadi: I will explain it to you. This photo is taken at the naming ceremony of Vansh. We celebrated it in a great manner. The name Vansh was suggested by Rishi and yazhini (Riddhima’s parent). This small baby is none other than my Vansh. Vansh is sitting in Ajay’s lap.

Riddhima: Dadi, who is this lady? She is looking so beautiful. Her smile is just attracting me.

Dadi (with tears, touching the photo): her name is Uma. She was the strong pillar of this mansion. Uma is Vansh’s mother.

Riddhima tried to pacify dadi by hugging her. While Dadi was touching the photo, Riddhima noticed something in the photo, she quickly took her phone.

Riddhima: Dadi, Shall I take some photos in my phone camera? I don’t have a dad and mom’s picture with me.

Dadi: Yes, Riddhima. You can take as many pictures you want.

Riddhima took photo shots from the family album using her phone. She chuckled seeing the childhood photo of Vansh, Sia and Ishani.

Vansh: Dadi, will you tell me about Vansh? I don’t know about his life before marriage. Will you please tell me?

Dadi: Yes, Riddhima. Vansh was the responsible elder son in Raisinghaia’s family. Vansh had a beautiful family with a friendly dad, a loving mother and two younger sisters. When his age was 10, his family’s happiness was broken completely. In a car accident, Uma passed away. Her dismissal made my son Ajay’s heart broken into pieces. Within six months, he died of a heart attack. After Ajay’s death, I and rudra were working fulltime to make the company standard higher. I couldn’t spend time with my grandchildren. After both parents’ dismissal, Vansh was taking care of Sia, Ishani and your brother Rohan. Chanchal was not even ready to take care of her own kids. Vansh was the one who took care of Kabir and Aryan. Vansh was matured among all of them.

Riddhima: Dadi, this much responsibility at the age of 10. But, how is it possible?

Dadi: Riddhima, the pain that Vansh’s dad and mom left him at the age of 10 made him responsible. In his childhood, he used to be the top in academics as well as sports. Not only in school but also he has been a good brother, friend and a good grandson. Handling Sia and Ishani was the biggest trouble for him, but within two days he trained himself. After completing his school, he went for higher studies. Vansh didn’t enjoy his teenage years by spending time with his friends. He returns home early and spends a lot of time with Sia, Ishani and Rohan. He created a feeling among Sia, Ishani and Rohan that they should not miss parent’s affection in their life. At Vansh’s teenage period, I had a fear that he would become a spoiled brat. But, I was wrong about him. He worked hard and built his own empire with his hand.

Riddhima: Dadi, you are telling he was affectionate towards his sister and my brother. But, he looks like a very rude person?

Dadi: Riddhima, he might be looking at a hard and rude person outside, but he is a pure gem. Okay, do you want chocolates?

Riddhima: Yes, dadi.

Riddhima took the chocolates and went to the room. Vansh and Angre arrived at the VR mansion. It was a twilight time, so Riddhima was standing in front of the window and enjoying the nature, and her mouth was also filled with chocolate. Vansh came and stood beside her. Riddhima didn’t look at Vansh, she was busy in enjoying the chocolates and nature. She took the last piece of chocolate from the table.

Vansh: Riddhima, I need that chocolate.

Riddhima: Sorry, Vansh. I won’t give you one.

Vansh: I am sharing my room with you. But you are not ready to share your chocolate with me. Not fair, Sweetheart.

Riddhima: you are the richest businessman in Mumbai. If you snap your finger, tons of chocolate will be in front of you. Then why are you asking about my chocolate?

Vansh: Riddhima, I need that chocolate. That chocolate is mine.

Riddhima: Already, you told me not to eat ice cream for a month. Now you need this chocolate. I won’t let it happen.

Riddhima teared the chocolate paper. The chocolate was about 20-cm length. Riddhima was about to eat it, but Vansh tried to grab the chocolate. Riddhima started to run inside the room, she was running and jumping on the bed. Riddhima was about to leave the room. But Vansh held Riddhima’s hand and pinned her towards the wall. Riddhima quickly placed the chocolate in her mouth. Half of the chocolate was inside her mouth, the other half was outside.

Vansh held both her hands in his left hand, and his right hand was holding her back side of the neck. Vansh lifted Riddhima’s neck. Riddhima was completely lost because of Vansh’s touch. Vansh slowly placed his mouth on the other half of the chocolate. Just a few inches of gap between them. Both had an eye lock between them. Vansh slowly broke the chocolate into two pieces. Now, one half was in Riddhima’s mouth and another half was in Vansh’s mouth. Riddhima was still staring at him without eating the chocolate. Vansh snapped his finger to bring her into reality.

Riddhima(fake anger): Vansh, what do you want from me? Why are you torturing me daily?

Vansh: Riddhima, don’t say that I am torturing you. You are the one torturing me daily.

Riddhima: Vansh, how could you accuse a cute innocent girl like me?

Vansh: Innocent!… You!… Impossible!… Riddhima, then tell me why you try to add chilli flakes in my toothpaste in the morning?

Riddhima: Vansh…. I don’t know about it. I have some work in the kitchen. I need to go.

Vansh clenched Riddhima’s hand, pulled her toward him and held her waist.

Vansh: Lie!

Riddhima: Yes, Vansh. I only did it. I was angry at you for giving me a punishment not to eat ice cream. So, to punish you, I just added chilli flakes in the toothpaste. I am sorry. But tell me how you found it.

Vansh: Sweetheart, I am Vansh Raisinghania. From each action of you, I can find what is going on your mind. I woke up when you left the room. I saw you coming slowly like a thief, and your hands were covered with chilli flakes. So, I guessed it.

Riddhima: Vansh, I understand that you are a mind reader. You will find anything that is going in my mind, right. Okay, Then. Tell me what I am thinking about you in my heart.

Vansh started to stare at Riddhima. Vansh looked into Riddhima’s eyes which were filled with affection towards him. Dadi entered the scene and the couple broke the eye lock and came into a normal position.

Dadi: Sorry to disturb you both. Vansh, Rajeev Malhotra was waiting in front of the gate to meet our family half an hour ago. Karthik and Sunil are also waiting outside to meet Riddhima.

Riddhima: Really, Dadi. Why are they standing out? I have a lot of things to talk about with Sunil, uncle and Karthik. Allow them to enter the mansion.

Vansh(growled): Dadi, no one is going to enter the mansion. Everyone’s safety is important to me. There are just our relatives, ask them to come after 15 days.

Dadi: But, Vansh….

Vansh: Dadi, already Rajeev tried to kill Riddhima. So, no one will be allowed inside the mansion.

Karthik was waiting outside the VR mansion, he made a phone call to Riddhima.

Karthik: Riddhima, why is Vansh not allowing us inside the mansion?

Riddhima: Karthik, For security reasons.

Karthik: Riddhima, Is Vansh torturing you?

Riddhima: Karthik, I have already told you about Vansh. He is a gentleman. I am the one torturing him.

Karthik: Riddhima, it’s just a drama. Did you forget what he did to you in the past?

Riddhima: Enough, Karthik. I didn’t forget my past. But, I don’t like the way to take revenge on it. I am going to live in my present. So bye.

Karthik thought,

“What happened to this girl! Does Riddhima love Vansh? But how did it happen?”

Next day,

As usual, Vansh went to office. Riddhima was busy scrolling her phone. She had a smile on her face by seeing Vansh’s childhood pictures. In fact, her phone wall paper is changed to Vansh’s childhood picture. Suddenly, there was a notification in her phone. It was a video message from an unknown sender. She played the video where Mohit Sharma was beating Sunil with his hand. His entire face was filled with blood. Riddhima’s hand was trembling, she was afraid. She quickly made a phone call to the unknown number. The speaker on the other side was Mohit Sharma.

Mohit Sharma: Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania, finally I got a chance to speak with you privately.

Riddhima: Just leave Mr. Sunil. Tell me what you want.

Mohit Sharma: I need your life, Riddhima. Will you give it to me? If you give your life, I will let free of your sunil uncle.

Riddhima: How did you know that he was my uncle?

Mohit Sharma: Riddhima, on our first meeting when you came as a party planner for my company. I understood that you are the blood of Rishi Malhotra. I came to know about your entire family members. I am waiting for you. If you come late, I will just kidnap Mr. Rajeev Malhotra. Riddhima, he is your bade papa, right.

Riddhima: Don’t do anything like that, I am coming. Send me the location.

Riddhima went to the living area. No one was present in the living area. She quickly left the mansion by hiding herself from the security guards. She reached the place where Sunil was kidnapped. It was looking like an old unfinished building with 10 floors. She rushed inside to save Sunil uncle.

Riddhima was shocked to see Sunil covered with blood and who was breathing heavily. Riddhima with her dupatta wiped off his blood. Mohit Sharma came with anger and clenched her arms and placed her on the chair.

Riddhima: I am ready to give my life. Just leave my uncle.

Sunil: No, Riddhima. Already, I have lost my sister (Riddhima’s mother). I don’t have that much strength to see your death.

Mohit Sharma: Riddhima, are you not afraid? I am going to take your life. I thought you would beg for your life.

Riddhima: Mr. Mohit Sharma, I am Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania. I don’t have any fear. Just kill me soon, or my husband will come to save me. You already know about his anger. He will kill everyone present in this room.

Mohit Sharma: That much confidence in your husband. Bodyguards, take this Sunil to his house. Tie riddhima with that rope in that chair.

Riddhima didn’t even have a single tear in her eyes. Mohit Sharma took a knife in his hand. He slitted Riddhima’s left arm. Riddhima was just screaming Vansh’s name. Blood was flowing from her hand. But no tears in her eyes. She was just shouting Vansh’s name.

Suddenly a man came inside wearing a joker mask. It was the same man who took an oath to kill Riddhima and Rohan. He caught the knife from Mohit and slitted Riddhima’s right arm. Again she was screaming Vansh’s name. Riddhima looked at the Joker mask man with a frown.

Riddhima: Who are you? Why are you trying to kill me?

But he didn’t respond. He quickly took the injection from the pocket. He injected Riddhima by placing the injection on Riddhima’s hand. At a regular time, three injections were given to her.

Mohit Sharma: Riddhima, within an hour you will die. We have injected drugs inside our body.

Riddhima(laughing): Mr. Mohit Sharma, are you running short of money? I thought you would kill me using high technology guns and weapons.

Mohit Sharma was looking at her in anger and left the place. He knows Vansh will come to rescue Riddhima. Joker mask man also joined him and left the place.

Riddhima thought,

“Ganapatti bappa, I wanted to meet Vansh for the last time and bid farewell to him. I wanted to place my head in Vansh’s lap and sleep forever in my life. This is my last wish.”

While Vansh was coming from his office and came to know about Riddhima missing. Vansh takes Rohan and Aryan with him and asks Kabir to take care of other family members. Angre was call tapping Riddhima’s phone and told the phone conversation of Mohit Sharma and Riddhima. Vansh’s eyes were filled with rage. His heart was burning like a fire. Quickly, Vansh reaches the place to save his Riddhima. Riddhima was in the state of opening and closing her eyes. Suddenly, she saw a blur image which was shouting her name—it was Vansh. Vansh came towards and untied her, by removing the ropes. Vansh immediately took her in his embrace. Looking at her, the blood in her hand was just making his anger level rise.

Vansh: Are you insane? Didn’t I warn that there are trying to kill you? Riddhima, why are you closing your eyes? Please respond to me.

Riddhima couldn’t open her eyes. She just placed her tiny hands in Vansh’s face. Rohan saw the injections which were near him on the table.

Rohan: Vansh, she has been injected with some drug or poison. We should take her immediate to the hospital. Aryan make a phone call to the doctor.

Vansh lifted Riddhima in her arms and placed her inside the car. Aryan was talking with the doctor and explaining the situation. Vansh placed Riddhima’s head in his lap and held her chin to make her bring her into sense. Rohan was sitting next to him and was crying.

Aryan: Bhai, the doctor needs to talk with you on the phone.

Vansh (grabbing the phone from Aryan): Doctor, what should I do now?

Doctor: Mr. Vansh, don’t let your wife reach the unconscious state. Just talk with her continuously. If she didn’t respond, just pat her cheeks to bring her in response. If she didn’t respond, it would be a huge problem, she might get into a coma.

Vansh (patting her cheeks): Sweetheart, you like to fight with me, right. Come on, get up and fight with me. See, your beast brother and devil husband are near you. You will always say I hate you towards me. Come on, I need to hear it from you.

Riddhima opened her eyes. She made a grin looking at him.

Riddhima: Va… Vansh, I wanted to tell you something.

Vansh: Hmm, go on, Sweetheart.

Riddhima: I… I LOVE YOU, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania.

Vansh was awestruck by her words. She was again trying to close her eyes. Vansh patted her cheeks again.

Riddhima (looking into his eyes): Yes, Vansh. I love you… Take care of Rohan… My last wish was to place my head and sleep forever in your laps…Finally… My wish was completed.

Riddhima lost her consciousness. Vansh shook her shoulders. The hospital arrived. Vansh opened the door and lifted Riddhima in his arm. Rohan was patting her cheeks.

Riddhima: Vansh…. I … love… You…

The doctor took Riddhima inside the operation theatre.

Will Riddhima be alive?

Stay tune for the next chapter…

Sorry for the late update…

Thank you for your comments….Keep supporting me by your comments…

The post My World Is In Your Love – Chapter 31 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/01/2021 11:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: