Tuesday 17 August 2021

Known but unknown #Riansh OS part 3

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

It’s been one month since when Ridhima left the VR mansion and living in Dubai. She started working as a Caretaker in the house of Viyom Khurana as his wife is passed and his daughter needed someone to look after her. Viyom and Ridhima are also close friends too.

Viyom is a businessman and also associated with our Great VR. Viyom didn’t know about Ridhima and Vansh but he is always sad at the thought of Ridhima’s changed behaviour because she is not chirpy like earlier. She use to stay silent and just spend most of the time with Ramya ( viyom’s daughter).

Many times viyom tried to talk about the past that has depressed her to this extend but she just avoided to tell him anything. He didn’t pinch much as he didn’t want to hurt her more with his action.

On the other hand, vansh live every second with guilt….guilt of misbehaving with her… the guilt of making her more vulnerable when she was already broken because of his death drama….guilt of taunting her daily when she wasn’t at fault…..guilt of Doubting on her LOVE.

He daily blames himself for not giving value to her love…when she was dying daily for his love and care….what he was doing just making things difficult for her by taunting and blaming.

He was sitting in his room and looking at a paper that Ridhima left for him.

Thank you very much for all things that you have done for me…..I know I have committed a mistake by spying but I am telling the truth that I didn’t do anything for money or property….I was manipulated by Kabeer and his fake love. I am not a cheater, betrayer and gold digger. If you don’t believe then check jewellery and clothes, the whole room, cupboard and mansion too…I didn’t steal anything from the mansion. I have not taken even a single penny. I know I don’t deserve love that is why my parent left me, then in the name of love Kabeer played a game with me…..even Vans….leave all this I transferred all property in the name of Dadi and we already divorced so I just submitted paper in the court. I think you will be happy after seeing all this as I fulfilled your wish as you want me to move out from there.

I was there because I loved vansh….that vansh who loved me ….that vansh who kept fast for me…..that vansh for whom my tears matters….that vansh who cared for me…. and when he is not there then what need of me to live there and make troubles for the family. They never accepted me except siya and a
Dadi but you all blamed me for Siya’s condition….dadi slapped me without listening to my side…if no one wants me then why to force myself on people……. Pyaar apni jagaha aur self-respect apni jagaha….pyaar k liye mai apni self-respect nhi kho skti….Bahut sahan krliye taane lekin ab nhi….And one more thing I truly love vansh and my tears were not fake….not I got it love is not made for me….love is not made for orphan like me….But I will pray to God that he will give all the joy a heart can hold…all the smile a day can bring and all the blessing a life can unfold….
Goodbye
Ridhima
This is routine for him to read Ridhima’s paper daily and cry silently. He wants to undo the things…he wants to go into the past and correct his mistake. He wants his Ridhima….his sweetheart.

He goes to the cupboard and place her letter carefully and took out her dupatta and smelled to get her vibes….to get a feeling of her presence. Now he got it why she clicked pictures on that day….she planned to leave the VR mansion…

He closed his eyes and got the glimpse

Vihaan: dollar biwi…..according to you…jo mujhe nhi lgta hai…ki run romantic….you kya kiya romance k naam pr

Ridhima: I am busy Vihaan….

Vihaan: tell me Nah….by the way what you are you doing…

Ridhima: it’s none of your business.

Vihaan: you are my business.

Ridhima: shut up..

Vihaan: arree tell me….I want to sleep…

Ridhima: then sleep nah…why are you asking me tell my love story….

Vihaan: love story…

Ridhima: I love vansh…then our story will be love story nah…

Vihaan: okay tell me….

Ridhima: okay…but promise you will not going to irritate me with your extra comments…

Vihaan: promise….

Ridhima: on the day of Ishani’s marriage I got drunk and I troubled vansh a lot and you know we were about to kiss…but our bad luck Ishini creamed and he moved out from there….

Vihaan smiled little and lost the thought of that day…

Ridhima jerked her and said ” where are you lost”

Vihaan: nowhere!!! I am thinking what the role of your romantic side in that incident.

Ridhima: if we kissed that day then the situation will be different today…

Vihaan: like what?

Ridhima: nothing…you sleep…

Vihaan with an innocent face like a cute baby: please…please dollar biwi.

Ridhima: ek no. nautanki ho tum…..without a kiss we sifted to bed then if we kissed then…

Vihaan: then…

Ridhima: then maybe he trusted me or I got the power to tell him everything before getting worst and maybe we would be happily living with LOVE and in each other’s arms.

Vihaan: if he kissed you in your intoxicated then you would have thought that he took advantage of that state….

Ridhima: maybe not as I started loving him after the gunshot…..

He opened his eyes and tears started flowing from his eyes. He thought how can he didn’t understand her love…The great vansh Raishinghain Jo Duniya ko itani aachi taraha se samajhta tha…apni biwi ko hi nhi smjh paya…or ushe dard pr deta gaya aur wo sb khuch sahti gayi bina kuch bole.

He called Angre and asked Ridhima’s whereabouts. Angre replied in negative and after listening to Angre’s answer he threw his phone in anger….since one month he is trying to find her but in vain.

After some time Angre cane to his room.” Boss!! Wo we have to go to Dubai for meeting”

Vansh: I am not going anywhere.

Angre: But boss it’s important….and our also at loss so the deal is important for us.

Vansh: you and handle all things…

Angre: but we need you there for paperwork.

Vansh: Angre don’t irritate me…ek kaam bola hai…Ridhima ko doodna ka wo bhi tumse nhi hota….and see you are arguing with me…

Angre: Sorry Boss!

Vansh: I don’t need your sorry….I need my Ridhima…..now go…and come only when you get information about Ridhima otherwise don’t show me your face.

Angre: yes boss!! But you have to do meeting with viyom…

Vansh: you do nah…

Angre: then who will find Bhabhi…

Vansh said like an excited kid” okay….okay….you go I will manage”

Angre: don’t worry!! First, you have to talk to him on a video call and fix a day for meeting….

Vansh: I know Angre..

Angre: ok Boss!!

Vansh: why are you wasting time here…just go and find.

Vansh messaged viyom to on video call .After sometime they joined on the video call. They were discussing about the deal when Vansh hear most soothing voice for which he was dying since one month.

Vansh: Mr. Khurana I think I should come to you and then discuss about the deal…

Viyom: but

Vansh:I see you soon mr khurana…

Vansh goes Dubai by his chopper as he can’t wait to see Ridhima. He reached to viyom’s office and insisted him to show his house. Now both are sitting in the hall and Ridhima’s eyes were searching Ridhima.

Vansh: Mr khurana you leave alone in this big mansion

Viyom: No Mr Raishinghania…..there are two more..

Vansh: where are they?

Viyom: they have gone out….maybe they are coming…

Vansh: okay:

Vansh: who are they….I mean what relation you share with them….

Viyom: they are my life….and the most important person of my life….One is my daughter and the other is….
Before he could complete his sentence….Ridhima entered with Ramya…..Ramya Ran to her room and Ridhima was standing like statue….

Her breath stopped on finding vansh there and the same goes for vansh. He ran to her and took her in a bone-crushing hug. Ridhima also reciprocated him but then reality hit her so she pushed vansh. She ran to her room, vansh was also going but viyom stopped him.

Vansh: MR khurana she is my wife. She is Ridhima Vansh Raisinghania….please let me go.

Viyom: when she was suffering and crying for day and night…at the time where were you.

Vansh: sorry!! I didn’t she is here….

Viyom: you have only one chance to prove yourself….if not then you have to move out.

Vansh: okay!

Vansh goes to her room and knocked but he didn’t open the door. ” Sweetheart please the door!!”

Vansh: if you are not going to open then I will break this door.

Very well knowing that he can prove his worlds true….Ridhima opened the door.

Ridhima: kya hai?

Vansh: Ridhima!! Why you left me.

Ridhima: I told you earlier in the letter….now go from here.

Vansh: okay!! You also going to come with me.

Ridhima: I’m not and why will I go with you.

Vansh: because you are my Wife damn it.

Ridhima: I am not…I think you forget I loved vansh, not you.

Vansh: I am Vansh only nah…so come with me.

Ridhima: No!! You are not….my vansh can’t ill-treat me….He can never misbehave with me…and look at you….you never spared any when you didn’t taunt and hurt me…..

Vansh: I am sorry Ridhima. Please forgive me…..I was blind….please Ridhima…

Ridhima: No vihaan…I am sorry…I am a cheater, I am a betrayer…..I am a murderer….I am a gold digger…why are you sorry…

Vansh: Ridhima, I am vansh…please call me by my name….

Ridhima: No…you are not…If you are done then move out.

Vansh: Ridhima please give me a chance…..Please Ridhima…I can’t live without you…I love you Ridhima….I love you Ridhima.

Ridhima: But I don’t love you….and I can live without you and I am living without you….at least there is no one who taunts me as you did and your family….

Vansh’s tears rolled down and said ” I am sorry for all the mistakes….. I really love you Ridhima.”

Ridhima: why are wasting your precious time on me….(Ridhima touched his tears…as Ridhima hand touched vansh face he closed his eyes to feel her touch after a month)
These tears vihaan…..you said nah….I don’t understand or know the value of this water…then don’t waste for a person like me….who take advantage of people’s emotions and make them weak…..

Vansh: Ridhima…please call me Vansh….I am Vansh…your Vansh….please don’t call me Vihaan…it hurts me.

Ridhima: viyom….why he is here..

Vansh turned to see him…” We are dealing for a project so he came here”

Ridhima: you have an office nah…so please do your meeting there only…..you can’t bring strangers to your house.

Vansh: Ridhima, I am not a stranger to you…

Ridhima: even not known to me….

Vansh: don’t say like this….

Ridhima: viyom is your meeting over….if not then take him to your office.

Vansh: I am not going…

Viyom: Mr Raisinghania…this is my house and I told you earlier that you have only one chance to prove yourself.

Vansh: but I didn’t give up till now…..I am still working on my one chance….you didn’t set any time duration….so I will live here only and use my once to seek her forgiveness.

Ridhima: no you will not.

Vansh: I will….and please side…
He entered Ridhima’s room and sat on the bed

Ridhima with an angry face: what is this nonsense.

Vansh: Sweetheart I am tired….I need rest so please switch off the light and close the door.
By saying this he laid on the bed with closed eyes..

Viyom: Mr Riasinghania what are you doing……and you can’t stay in this Room…. it’s Ridhima’s room.

Vansh: I know that is why I came here….husband and wife can share their your and earlier also we were living in the same room only…(looking at Ridhima) you remember sweetheart.

Ridhima: I don’t remember anything……you stay here I am going.
She moved out of the room.

After sometime she came with a food plate…

Vansh: how do you know I am hungry….you still care for me….awww

Ridhima: this is not for you.

Vansh: but I am also hungry…

Ridhima: haa toh…mai kya kru….

Vansh: thora sa khana mujhe bhi dedo.

Ridhima: why?

Vansh: I am hungry nah…..I didn’t eat properly since when you left me.

Ridhima: I am not giving…If you want then go to the kitchen and take it from there.

Vansh: but I want to eat with you….

Ridhima: I don’t want to share anything with you…..You always forced me and doing the same till now…

Vansh eye’s filled with tears: okay! You eat…I am going to sleep.

He laid down and pulled the duvet to cover his face.

____________________________________________

The post Known but unknown #Riansh OS part 3 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/17/2021 02:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: