Wednesday 18 August 2021

Bismillah Ishq. #RiAnsh OS by Tanya K

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hi guys, here we go with a new OS hope you’ll will like it.

Ishq mein manmarziya nhi chalti
Jo yaar kahe wo bas “BISMILLAH”….
Isliye yeh ishq hai BISMILLAH ISHQ…

Riddhima is seen sitting in front of her mirror in her room admiring herself. She was wearing a red colored saree with minimal makeup and hair tied in a bun, she was wearing a red bangle in her hand and a heavy neck set around her neck. And symbol of her love  Vermilion in her hair Partition and nuptial chain in her neck. She was looking a pure goddess.

She was getting ready for her first Karwachauth after her marriage with love of her life, her lifeline Vansh. Today was her first Karwachauth and Vansh was also coming back from his meeting in Delhi after 1 week.

Riddhima was the most happiest person in the house as her world was coming back. She only know how much she missed him. How much she missed his presence, his touch and most importantly his “LOVE”.

Riddhima went back to her memories with Vansh and remembered how Vansh used to pamper her when she used to be angry with him. She remembers a moment where she got angry with Vansh just because he get closed to a girl in a business party which made her chuckled.

Riddhima looked at the clock and was shocked to see 7 pm on the clock. She quickly went downstairs where everyone was waiting for her to start the pooja.

Riddhima took blessings from Dadi and Uma and started doing pooja with other ladies present there. After completing the ritual Riddhima’s eyes was on the door waiting for the most important person in her life Vansh.

It’s been 8 pm and moon was out. All the ladies broke their fast by the hands of their husband and went out from VR MANSION while Riddhima was sitting there with sad face waiting for Vansh who didn’t came till now which made her angry but still some tears escaped from her eyes.

Uma & Dadi went towards her and placed their hands on her shoulder.

Uma: Baccha, I think you should break your fast, its not good to be hungry for your health.

Riddhima: No, Maa I’m fine. I will not break my fast till vansh will not come.

Dadi: Are you sure beta??

Riddhima: Haan Dadi I’m sure. You both go and sleep it’s not good for your health to wake for so long.

After pleading them to go they both agreed to Riddhima and went from there nodding at her.

Here Ridhhima was still waiting for Vansh and tried to call him but he was not picking her phone and all the bad thoughts occupied her mind which made her scared for her Vansh.

Riddhima: Vansh where are you?? Please come fast naa. What if something bad happened with him?? What if he is in any problem?? Bappa please mere Vansh ko kuch mat hone dena.

She was thinking all this when two hands slide from her waist hugging her from back which made her scare and she was about to shout but someone putted his hand on her mouth to prevent her from shouting.

Vansh: Relax sweetheart it’s me your Vansh.

He Whispered in her ear and she immediately turned around pulling him in bone crashing hug and started sobbing in his arms which made him scared.

Riddhima: Where were you Vansh?? You know how much I was afraid for you? Why you were not picking my phone? I thought you are in some problem.

And she cried more in his embrace. Vansh made her face him and kissed her cheek sucking her tears while she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her cheek.

Vansh: I’m sorry Riddhima. Actually my flight got delayed and my phone was dead thats why I didn’t picked your phone. I’m sorry.

He said while holding his ears and pouting cutely. Riddhima smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

Vansh: Come let’s break the fast I’m hungry. Even I didn’t have food since morning.

Riddhima: Vansh why didn’t you have any thing how can you be so careless??

Vansh: if my jaan is hungry for me so how can I eat something?. You have kept fast for me for my long life and If riddhima is not with her Vansh then how Vansh can live without her. Kyunki Vansh uski riddhima ke bina adhura hai.

Riddhima looked at him with tears in her eyes and smile on her face. She was just thinking how can someone love her so much?? Does she deserved this much love?? Yes because she is his Vansh’s Riddhima who deserves love and care not an orphan Riddhima who never got love and care from her childhood.

Riddhima: Aur Vansh ke bina uski riddhima adhuri hai.

They smiled at each other and broked each other’s fast and thanked Bappa for sending him/her in their lives.

Riddhima: Thank you Vansh for coming in my life and making it more beautiful than ever.

Vansh: Thank you sweetheart for coming in my life and making me Vansh from Vansh Raisinghania. Thank you for making me Vansh from VR. Even if I’m VR for whole world but for you I’m just Vansh your Vansh who will remain yours till he will breathe his last.

Riansh smiled at each other and started coming closer to eachother and claimed each other’s lips kissing softly.

A kiss which was full of love, care and affection.
A kiss in which there was no lust only love, love & love.

Joining their forehead together they smiled.

Riansh: I love you.❤

The End

End of this OS also hope you’ll liked it do tell me how was it in the comment section and please do vote for it..

Lots of love guys.❤

Your Author
Tanya💞

The post Bismillah Ishq. #RiAnsh OS by Tanya K appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/18/2021 07:13:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: