Sunday 4 July 2021

RIANSH (They Have No Boundaries) E10 (TRUTH IS OUT)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Congratulations to me and Thanks to all the readers (my friends) as this FF reaches 10 episodes. Keep showering the same love 💖 IMPORTANT: O WON’T BE ABLE TO POST FOR 1 OR 2 DAYS DUE TO SOME PERSONAL FAMILY REASONS. 

 

Episode starts with: 

 

Raichand Palace (RIDDHIMA’S ROOM): Author’s POV;

 

It was about to get Morning, Riddhima reached her room and opened the laptop, on the search engine she wrote: VAMPIRES 🦇 and now that one word was enough to clarify all her doubts, she read everything about VAMPIRES 🦇 and all the information was indicating towards only one reality that..

 

Riddhima: (startled) Vansh is a VAMPIRE 🦇. I can’t believe it, I want to forget all my memories with him but my heart is just betraying me. Why? I know that I’ve Feelings for him and now after knowing his reality, still I’m drawn to him. AA… I LOVE… no this isn’t possible, he’s my teacher and also a VAMPIRE 🦇, I can’t, but I’m forced infront of my heart.

 

(She sits on the bed in shock and freezes, Suddenly after 2hours, Riddhima’s chain of thoughts broke by her alarm, she gets awaken Coming out of her shock and says..)

 

Riddhima: (switching the alarm off) I should get ready for School, but how will I face Him? I’m not scared rather tensed more because of my unknown feelings for a VAMPIRE 🦇.

 

(Meanwhile in VR Mansion, Vansh and Angre greet everyone and sharing a family hug, both prepare to leave, Riddhima didn’t eat eat breakfast and left for the School in hurry, she reached school and entered the class, she asked..)

 

Riddhima: Shreya where is Vansh Sir?

 

Shreya: Vansh Sir is absent today.

 

Riddhima:(shocked) What?? How can he be absent?

 

Shreya: Matlab?

 

Riddhima: No.. nothing. Let’s sit. (In mind) Even VAMPIRES take holiday?? Uff! Why the hell is he absent.

 

(Riddhima was sitting in class Missing Vansh, Substitution teacher came, Riddhima suddenly felt someone saying to her..)

 

Vansh: I’m leaving forever Riddhima.

 

(Riddhima jerked, she kept her hand on heart and again heard same thing, meanwhile Angre was driving the car and Vansh was lost in Riddhima’s thoughts, all the moments spent with her flashbacked to him, Angre noticed this and said..)

 

Angre: When it’s hurting then don’t do it Boss.

 

Vansh: Sometimes it’s better to hurt yourself, than putting her in danger. If I be here, I’ll be hers forever, and then the clan will find About her and kill her. I’m though already hers but being away will save her life atleast.

 

Angre: Your love can save her.

 

Vansh: A heartless monster just kill, doesn’t save.

 

(On the other side, Riddhima realised that Vansh is leaving her, she panicked and told..)

 

Riddhima: Ma’am actually I’m having severe headache, can I go to infirmery?

 

Teacher: Ofcourse beta go and take rest.

 

Riddhima: (Whispers) Shreya I’m sneaking out of the School, send me the class work later. And handle everything here.

 

Shreya: You na! Fine go. But then give me complete Info.

 

(Riddhima nods and comes out of the class, she thinks..)

 

Riddhima: But how will I reach him and stop? Wait Ajay sir, yes he’s Vansh’s father, I’ll go to him, but what if he eats me up, I mean ofcourse he’ll also be a VAMPIRE 🦇 na. No no. I’ll ask him to help me.

 

(Riddhima reaches Ajay’s cabin, he let’s her in, and Riddhima says..)

 

Riddhima: Good morning Sir. (Panting and continuosly speaking) Sir I need your help, please tell me where is Vansh Sir? I need to stop him. Please help me it’s a humble request.

 

Ajay: Stop dear. I can’t tell you that. Sorry.

 

Riddhima: Please sir, I need to stop him and tell that I know his reality. I know the truth about you all. Sir please 🙏🥺

 

Ajay: (shocked) You know the secret. Then also you want to meet him and stop him.

 

(Riddhima nods..)

 

Ajay: Fine! Come with me.

 

(Riddhima and Ajay drive towards Vansh, and Riddhima says in her heart..)

 

Riddhima: I need to stop him. He can’t leave.

 

(Vansh who was with Angre, heard what Riddhima said and told Angre..)

 

Vansh: Angre, Riddhima is able to connect with me. I tried doing it, informing her that I am leaving, and I succeeded, she heard it. And now I’m hearing from what she said in her heart.

 

Angre: Boss! You know what this means na, both of you are connected by hearts.

 

(Vansh just looked at him, and suddenly Angre applied the emergency breaks, and they found another car saved by a bit of crashing. Angre and Vansh came out of the car to ensure others safety, and were shocked to witness Riddhima and Ajay coming out of the car, Vansh and Angre stood shocked, Riddhima Angrily came near Vansh and slapped Vansh, Ajay and Angre were numb, Riddhima said..)

 

Riddhima: How dare you? Hnn? What do you think of yourself? (Hugged him tightly crying) How did you even think of leaving me and going away forever? Don’t do it again. I was scared like hell, what would happen to me of you leave, have you ever thought?

 

Vansh: (breaking the hug) You’ll be safe, And why you came here? Just go away from me.

 

Riddhima: I can’t. I don’t know what are these feelings, what is that connects us, binds us, but it’s that if we’ll Live then together and if not together, then we’ll dii tog…

 

Vansh: RIDDHIMAAaa! Don’t say this at all. I’m leaving that’s it. There’s nothing between us. You go and let me also leave.

 

(Vansh turned to go leaving Riddhima in tears as he and Angre approached their car Riddhima shouted..)

 

Riddhima: VANSHHH 😰 I know your real identity.

 

(Angre and Vansh turned and moved towards Riddhima..)

 

Episode Ends!

 

Precap: RIANSH CONFRONTATION!

 

Tell the theories about: “Will RIDDHIMA be able to Stop VANSH? Will they unite against all odds? What CONFRONTATION awaits ahead with RIANSH”?

 

Hope you all liked it. Suggestions, corrections and appreciations are needed in the comment section below 🙏 Thnqu ❤ keep supporting 🙏😘

Stay safe and healthy 😙😙 All!

The post RIANSH (They Have No Boundaries) E10 (TRUTH IS OUT) appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/04/2021 11:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: