Thursday 8 July 2021

Riansh OS – Jealous VR and RVR

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Background – New Years Party track

Riansh Bedroom

Riddhima is getting ready for the party absentmindedly. Her mind is going through the events of the past few days.

Flashback

After she got shot, on the same night Sia recovered from her coma and clarified everything to Vansh. Sia told Vansh each and every detail that she knew. Aangre was put to work for getting all the CCTV footage from the time Riddhima entered the VR mansion. Aangre recovered the footage and went through it with Vansh. Aangre somehow controlled himself with great difficulty. But Vansh, Vansh was uncontrollable. He was angry with everyone who wronged his Sweetheart… Kabir, Anupriya, Ishani, Aryan, Chachi and most importantly, himself. He could not fathom how Riddhima faced all this and still tried to protect the family for him.

Vansh immediately went back to the hospital and went to Riddhima’s room. She was sleeping under the effect of medicines. He sat beside her and started to cry.

Vansh : Riddhima you are very strong. You faced so much in your life but still you never lost hope. Now I will fill your life with happiness. You will not face any obstacles. That is my promise to you Sweetheart.

Next morning when Riddhima woke up, she saw Vansh sleeping on the couch in the hospital room.

Riddhima : First he irritated me to my wits end through his Vihaan drama. And now he is sleeping like a log. Let him wake up. I will not talk to him.

Vansh wakes up and sees that Riddhima is already awake. He immediately went to her.

Vansh : How are you feeling now Sweetheart? Are you in any kind of pain?

Riddhima does not reply to him. Vansh misunderstands her anger.

Vansh : So you are angry at me. You should be. Because of me you bore torchers of my family without any complaint. I also did not do good with you by faking my death. I deserve this punishment. If you want to leave me, I will let you go. I just want you to be happy from now on.

Riddhima : And if my happiness is with you then?

Vansh : I will keep you very close to me and never let you be separated from me.

Riddhima : So never let me go Vansh. I won’t be able to live without you. You are my life. You misunderstood my anger. I was angry with you for your Vihaan drama. I knew from the beginning that you are Vansh. I thought we would clarify our misunderstandings after Anupriya and Kabir are punished. But you irritated me a lot with this Vihaan character.

Vansh (smiling) : Waise the name Dollar biwi suits you.

Riddhima : Shut up. Dare you call me that ever again. Due to you I hate the word pretty also.

Vansh laughs and hugs Riddhima.

Vansh : As you say Sweetheart. Arrey I forgot to give you one piece of good news.

Riddhima : What?

Vansh : Sia woke up. She told me everything.

Riddhima : Sia woke up?? I want to meet her.

Vansh : Not right now. When you get discharged, you can meet her at home.

Riddhima : That is so not fair. I want to meet her. (with puppy eyes) Please Vansh get me discharged early.

Vansh : No Riddhima. I am not taking any chances with your health. Doctor said you will be discharged on the 31st.

Riddhima : What? So late? But Vansh…

Vansh : Sweetheart….

Riddhima : Fine…. Wait a minute. What did Sia tell you?

Vansh : Whatever see knows about this whole mess. I also checked the CCTV footage from the time you entered the mansion. I know what all my family members did to you. Why didn’t you ever tell me Sweetheart?

Riddhima : Because I did not want to break your family. I knew if you get to know those things you will punish them and as a result they will get more detached from you.

Vansh : But now I know. And you won’t stop me from punishing them. If they can not accept and respect you as my wife, they have no place in my family.

Riddhima : But Vansh…

Vansh : You have my swear Sweetheart. And I promise you that from now on our life will be full of happiness.

Riddhima just pulls Vansh to her and kisses him pouring all of her feelings in the kiss. (AN – just imagine a hot passionate Riansh kiss. Shashu bhai has made our imaginative powers really strong)

Riddhima : I love you Vansh.

Vansh : I love you too Sweetheart.

In the next few days Vansh took great care of Riddhima and also punished his Sweetheart’s culprits.

Vansh told everything to Dadi and discussed the punishments with her. She was sad but also of the view that her family members deserved this.

Anupriya was already in jail. But Vansh made her life there very difficult.

Kabir was punished in mafia VR style. (AN – you know… tourture of 100 kinds)

Aryan was given 2 companies to handle all alone. This increased his workload and he had no free time for his plotting and planning.

Chachi was just worried about her son. And all her jewellery was taken back by Dadi.

All of Ishani’s cards were blocked and was told to earn for herself. She threw a lot of tantrums but was silenced by Vansh.

Flashback Over

Vansh comes to the room and sees her lost in her thoughts. He hugged her from the back and asked her.

Vansh : In whose thoughts is my Sweetheart lost?

Riddhima : No one. Just thinking about the last few days.

Vansh : Stop thinking about the past Jaan. New year means new beginnings. Forget about the past. Just be happy imagining our future.

Riddhima (turning towards Vansh) : So Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania… what are your plans in this regards?

Vansh : First we need to go on a honeymoon. Then we need to fulfill some of our desires and then plan for kids. Simple.

Riddhima : Vansh…. You are showing your romantic side more and more these days. I beginning to think that you are going soft.

Vansh : Only for you Sweetheart.

Riddhima : Now let’s go to the party.

Vansh : Do we really need to? Let us just stay here and enjoy ourselves.

Riddhima : No Vansh… We are the hosts…

Vansh : Okay Sweetheart…. (smirking) But iski bharpayi tumhe karni padegi baad me….

Riddhima : Vansh….

Vansh : Okay okay…. Let’s go.

Riansh enter the party like a royal couple. All eyes were on them. Dadi comes and blesses them. After that Sia comes and hugs them.

Just then a girl comes there and starts talking to Vansh. Vansh also looks interested in her talks. Riddhima starts to feel jealous.

Riddhima : Vansh, won’t you introduce her to me?

Vansh : Sweetheart she is Ahana. We were in the same college.

Riddhima : Hi Ahana. Nice to meet you.

Ahana : Hi Riddhima. Nice to meet you too. Vansh was talking about you only. He was praising you a lot.

Just then the DJ calls all the people on the dance floor for a couple dance.

Song – Dekha hazaaron dafaa

Pairs – Riansh, Ahaana-husband, Ishaangre, Aryan and Sia with random people

Riansh are just dancing with each other lost in each others’ eyes.

After some time the song changes. Partners also change. Vansh is with Ahaana and Riddhima is with Aangre.

While dancing Riddhima hears some people gossiping about how Vansh and Ahaana look good together. Riddhima gets jealous hearing this. Aangre tries to handle the situation but Riddhima goes towards the bar without listening to him.

Riddhima gets a drink(non-alcoholic) from the bartender. She observes the people near the bar. She recognises one person.

Riddhima : Omkara??

(AN – Kunal Jai Singh as Omkara…. He is the only Omkara I love….)

Omkara : Riddhima??? Hi! What are you doing here?

Riddhima : I am Vansh’s wife. But this is not done. You started your questionnaire and didn’t even hug me. We have met after such a long time…

Omkara (hugging her) : Oho meri Riddhu!! You won’t change. You and your demands.

They start talking about various things.

In the meantime, Aangre informs Vansh about what happened. Vansh starts to go towards the bar. He sees his Sweetheart hugging and talking to some person happily and animatedly. He starts to feel jealous. He reaches there.

Vansh : What is happening here Sweetheart?

Riddhima : Vansh, he is Omkara Singh Oberoi. I treated his grandmother a few years back and since then we have been friends. We met today after a long time.

Vansh : Hello Omkara. Nice to meet you.

Omkara : Nice to meet you too, Vansh. Riddhu I need to go now. Dadima would be waiting for me.

Riddhima : Okay. But keep in touch.

Omkara : Okay. Bye.

Omkara goes from there. But one person is burning in anger. And that is Vansh.

Vansh (thinking) : How dare this Omkara call my Sweetheart Riddhu? Only I have the right to give her names.

Vansh : Sweetheart party is almost over. Let’s go to our room.

Riddhima : But what will others think?

Vansh : Kuch toh log kahenge… Logon ka kaam hai kehna… Now let’s go.

Riddhima : And if I say no?

Vansh quickly picks Riddhima in his arms and takes her in the room.

Riddhima : What was this Vansh?

Vansh : Me taking you away for some quality time together. By the way Sweetheart Aangre told me you were jealous of Ahaana.

Riddhima : Me? Jealous? No way! Why would I be jealous?

Vansh : So you didn’t get jealous after seeing me and Ahaana dancing together and listening to gossiping aunties?

Riddhima : You want to play this way? You were also jealous when Omkara and I were talking and when he called me Riddhu.

Vansh : I accept I was jealous. You are mine. Only I have the right to give you names.

Riddhima : But he didn’t name me Riddhu. His son did.

Vansh : Son?

Riddhima : Yes… His son who loves me and wants to marry me when he grows up.

Vansh : I will teach this little boy later. Now will you accept that you were jealous.

Riddhima : Okay… I accept I was jealous…

Vansh : Awww…. You don’t have to be jealous… This Vansh is yours from head to toe. And Ahaana is married with kids for your information.

Riddhima : What?? Why did you not tell me this before?

Vansh : It just slipped my mind. Now leave this. 30 seconds left to new year. I want my wish in an interesting way.

Riddhima : And that is…

Vansh : A kiss.

Just then clock chimes 12 and Vansh pulls Riddhima towards him and kisses her.

After some time,

Vansh : Happy new year Sweetheart. I love you.

Riddhima : Happy new year to you too, Vansh. And I love you too.

And they lived happily ever after with all of Vansh’s plans being successful.

THE END

Note – A late birthday gift from my side to you all… It was my birthday on 6 July…. I had thought of posting this on 6th only…. But cousins and friends didn’t leave me alone….

The post Riansh OS – Jealous VR and RVR appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/08/2021 09:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: