Tuesday 13 July 2021

Guns and Roses #Riansh (Immj2) Episode 29

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and support…..keep supporting and please drop comments…

@nisha I don’t get it… I mean that I am repeating the track of my ff only or from the immj2 as you said it is getting old track…..thanks for feedback I will figure out what is getting repeated….

Hairstyle wala scene next episode me hoga…. Because I reversed the story…..hat scene will be in flashback.

episode starts…..

After one day…
It was nighttime, Ridhima was sitting on the couch and thinking ” since morning vansh didn’t talk me even not shown his face to me. Where is he? Why he is avoiding me he didn’t do anything wrong. It was all my mistake. I shouldn’t react like that. I talked to him rudely when he needed me most. How bad I am. How could I do this to him, to my love? I know he would never cross his limits then why I did that….I trust him most and I know he will never deceive me.

In the office also I went to his cabin but he was not there….if there any meeting lined up then I would have known as I only manage his schedule. I am not getting good vibes. He also not responding to my calls and messages. I should ask Angre about him.

She was going to Angre but in the corridor, she met with Ishani. Ridhima was in a hurry so she didn’t pay attention to her. Ishani intentionally entangled her leg with Ridhima so she fell on the floor.

Ishani: Ridhima or kitna girogi tum….(laughed)

Ridhima stood up and looked at Ishani but said nothing as vansh is more important than ishani’s taunt. Ishani spilled a drink on her dress….

Ishani: oops Sorry!!! It was by mistake….
And started moving…

This time Ridhima grabbed Ishani’s hand and twisted ishani’s whined in pain..

Ridhima: don’t expect Sorry from me as I did intentionally. How many time I have to tell you to mind your own business then why are you always ready to poke your nose in my matter.

Ishani: Ridhima leave me… it’s hurting.

Ridhima: you are in pain because you want it….mai to jaa rhi thi kisne bola tha mere upr drink girao…. Listen Ishani I don’t have a personal enemy with you. You are the one who is taking me as your enemy…I never said anything to you but this is high time. I am bearing you because of my love Vansh….

Otherwise, I will not allow people like you to roam around me and make my day horrible. I love more than you hate me…and not going to leave him for the people like you….so Get use to me or you can stay away from. But never expect me to leave this house.

Ishani grow up and stop these childish acts. You are Ishani Raisinghania so act like that….not like roadside people who always busy disturbing people around them for no reason by their act….. You have good status don’t destroy it and give your time to those things which makes your family proud of you…things which make your Bhai happy.

According to you, my status is low so don’t make your status for me. I am saying for one last time don’t come in my way otherwise what will I do with you for that you will be responsible not me…..better understand my words Ishani and I don’t want any kind mess.

Ishani is afraid by her words and Ridhima’s eyes telling that she is not kidding. Her every word has meaning. Ridhima freed her hand and moves out from there.

She was searching Angre in the whole mention but not able to find him. She decided to go and check in the office. Before going out once again goes to Vansh’s room. In vansh’s room, vansh was not present but was there.

Ridhima: what are you doing here?

Person: it’s none of your business. You tell me why are you here? (Laughed) fir vansh aaya tumhre pass.

Ridhima: who are you to ask this Ragini…..

Ragini( smirk): so sad Ridhima…..you what you don’t have that spark. Men have some fantasies that can’t be fulfilled by girl like you…that is why yesterday he slept with…..

Before Ragini complete his sentence Ridhima grabbed her neck left hand and pulled out a gun from her trouser putting it into her mouth pinned her to the wall.

Ragini tried to protest but in vain as she was weak due to drugs which were given by Kabeer when she Kidnapped Ragini. Ragini started feeling suffocated.

Ridhima with full Anger ” How dare you Ragini. Listen to me carefully VANSH IS MINE….only mine. By doing these tricks you can’t snatch him from me. I trust vansh he can never betray me. It was you spiked his drink.”

” if never called my vansh’s name from your filthy mouth I will chop your tongue then you will not even able to say a word…..I was the one who brought you here now I am thinking I should send you directly to God….it will give relief to your pain…if you want to see tomorrow’s sun then don’t show me your face again in VR mention.”

“Ragini choice is yours what you to live in VR mention or live in this world alive. I will not even think before killing you because I have given many chances to you but you are dog’s tail.”

Ridhima put out the gun from her mouth and throws her on the floor. Ragini looked at her with fear. Ridhima said, ” thanks to me Ragini I have given you a choice and living your life’s last decision on you…your decision will tell you to want live or not then don’t blame me.”

Ridhima moved out keeping the gun in her waist and drives to the office. She directly marched into vansh’s cabin. There only Angre was present. Angre was shocked to see her there that too at late night ” Bhabhi you here?”

Ridhima: where is your Boss?

Angre: what happened Bhabhi?

Ridhima: Answer me Angre…Call vansh I want to talk to him.

Angre: I can’t call because he is in a meeting.

Ridhima: Don’t try to fool me. I am his PA and I know he doesn’t have any meeting. I am the one who is managing his schedule.

Angre: Bhabhi try to understand….he is seriously attending a meeting, not like yesterday

Angre bowed his head down.

Ridhima: Angre I know my husband and I trust him more than me. He will never deceive me but I don’t know
why he is avoiding me since morning. Please Angre I really want him….from the morning I didn’t see his face and I am dying to see him.

Angre was elated by her words and happy for his boss as there is someone who unconditionally loves him and worried for him. Ridhima’s this gesture touched his heart and added more respect for her. How madly she loves him.

Angre: Bhabhi don’t take the stress and go home soon he will there with you.

Ridhima: Angre I am not going anywhere till I didn’t see my vansh in front of my eyes. Angre tell me if there was a meeting then why I didn’t know about that. Why vansh didn’t come office today. Who did meet this late at night? Why vansh didn’t inform me about this meeting and why you didn’t inform me when I was in office.

Angre: Bhabhi calm down. I didn’t inform you because it is not related to the office. It is related to the mafia world. Bhabhi please go home otherwise you have to face Boss’s anger.

Ridhima: Angre I don’t anything. I will wait for him here only and I am ready to face his anger as this not the first time.

Angre: Bhabhi please try to understand. Why are you so stubborn?

Ridhima: because your boss is not less than me. If he told me earlier about this then I would have not taken this step. You Only think about your Boss if you informed me then… Now with me, you will also go to face his anger and it is needed for you…

Angre: Bhabhi!!!

Ridhima: what Bhabhi…you should maintain a balance between me and your Boss…..your support should be more to me than your boss.

Angre looking at her with wide eyes what is talking…..she talking about maintaining a balance between her and boss…how would he more supportive of her than his Boss. He decided to stay silent otherwise she will cook his head with her theories.

Ridhima was waiting for vansh but he didn’t come. ” Angre two hours are passed why vansh is not returned yet. I am getting God vibes, please check is everything okay or not”

Angre: Don’t worry Bhabhi he will manage everything and he will return soon wait for more time.

Ridhima: no Angre….either you go or tell me the address.

Angre: Bhabhi Boss strictly told to stay here.

Ridhima: Angre I am not feeling good….it seems like he needs us. Please Angre.

Angre: I can’t disobey him. You should take leave from here.

Ridhima shouted ” why are you not getting that I need my vansh. Tell me Nah Angre…please tell me…”

Angre: Bhabhi if it was in my hand then I must gone to him.

Ridhima with teary eyes ” Angre my Vansh is in danger .please tell me where is the meeting going on…Angre I am begging in front of you please tell me the address.

Angre bowed his head in disappointment. Now it was beyond the limit for Ridhima so she again took out her gun pointed to Angre’s head.” Tell me where is Vansh”

Angre with shock ” what are you doing Bhabhi. Put the gun down.”

Ridhima: no Angre No! First, tell me where is the meeting going on otherwise I will shoot you…you know very well I can do anything for Vansh.”

Angre: please try to understand Bhabhi…

Ridhima: you try to understand.

Angre: Going there is not safe for us….

Ridhima: I don’t care… I just want lactation nothing else, not even your company.

Angre: Bhabhi it is risky…

Ridhima shouted” just give me the address damn it” Angre forwarded the address to her. She moved out of the office. When she started the car Angre also came inside.” I can’t allow you to go alone there.”

Soon they reached the location. They heard the gun firing and looked at each other. When ridhima was about to move out Angre holds her hand and requested to stay in the car only but Ridhima being Zidhima she didn’t hear his pleading and moved out.

Ridhima and Angre also started fighting with chang’s goon. ” Why you came here Ridhima.” Ridhima turned to see the owner and immediately she hugged him. ” vansh” said she and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

” shouldn’t come here,” said vansh. Ridhima broke the hug and looked at him “let’s move out from here.”

Vansh: you go into the car…I will come after finishing them.

Ridhima: vansh…

Vansh: you hear Nah what I said…move out…

Ridhima: But vansh…

Vansh showed his red eyes to her and said ” Move Ridhima.”

Ridhima want was still there and looking at him. Vansh goes to her kissed lips but she was not reciprocating and crying. After breaking the kiss he kissed her forehead ” Go…I will come soon” Before going she gave him a bone-crushing hug. Moves from there with baby steps.

Angre and Vansh were fighting with goons. Vangre successfully defeated Chang and captured him for further pampering as he tried to Betray the Great Vansh Raisinghania. Vangre reached the car. Ridhima hugged Vansh tightly. He hissed in pain so Ridhima broke the hug. Angre smiled looking at love birds.

Angre: you both sit I will manage the driver seat.” No need Angre! You both take a rest and I will drive.”

Angre: But!

Ridhima: should I repeat the stunt that I have done in the office.

Angre with bullet speed sat in the car and Vansh was confused by his action. He occupied the passenger seat. They moved from there…

Vansh: Angre why you brought her to the location.

Angre: wo Boss….wo..are…wo…Boss.

Ridhima looked at Angre’s face from the mirror and smiled…” Answer your Boss”

Vansh: tell me…

Angre: Arre Boss…wo…

Ridhima: Vansh do you know what is today.

Vansh: what?

Ridhima: which day is today!

Vansh: Monday?

Ridhima: 12 baj chuke hai.

Vansh: ooh Tuesday!

Ridhima: like seriously vansh…you think I don’t know day’s name. I am weak in maths not in GK or English.

Vansh: let me think…


So tell me guys what is an occasion in Riansh life……

The post Guns and Roses #Riansh (Immj2) Episode 29 appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/13/2021 05:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: