Sunday 27 June 2021

The nights we spent together (Chapter 21)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

So guys,I started the ff " THE FEELING THAT I HAD",thats about a girl ,who is a journalist and reporter and how she will struggle in her career and personal life,to write that I still need time,that's why I` thought to extend one or two more episodes of my personally favourite ff " THE NIGHTS THAT WE SPENT TOGETHER",this ff,doesn't has any fixed story,it only revolves around the nights of Riansh ,and that's why it gives me calmness to write it,so lets begin.

Episode starts with Riddhima sitting on the corner of her room,she had hidden herself in the corner and was just lost in writing something,
" Riddhima: " Dear diary,I know,it had been ten years  till i am writing you,I suffered a lots of pain,you heard them all,but today ,the situation is such,that  even after having pain ,I am not able to describe it,so as you know,Vansh is ,getting away from me,I never thought that this time will come in our relation,its just one and half year of our marriage,we have faced everything together,firstly our love grew,we got into each other,then te times he supported me,even after knowing that I can not give him his hier,he gave me his pure love,diary,I see God in him,Riva,her incident,that made our bond much more stronger,the way we faced all those pains and were still together,I never thought that this day will come in our life,last two weeks,have changed,our relationship ,I don't know what to say,
Diary,you remember that two weeks ago,when vansh returned home in evening ,he told me that his business is suffering huge losses,
I tried my best,to make him calm,to be his support,but he never allowed me to,from that day,I am feeling alienated,that ,there is something between us now which is not right,

you know diary,I was busy in my school's teaching camp,he was facing so much pain of his business loss,still he ,tried his best to hide it from me,I respect that,but won't it be little better if he allow me to share his pain? He is not sharing anything with me from that day,and then,that kabir's incident ,Diary ,I just considered 
him always as my co-teacher,nothing else,but I never realised that when it happened that Vansh doesn't like my work with him,and when that ,Kabir proposed me two days ago,Diary I had no idea that this sort of mess is cooking up in kabir's mind that he will do that proposal drama,and ,vansh was too there.

Diary,Vansh trusts me,but the way,he didn't even say a word,niether to me nor to that Kabir,he should have come directly to kabir and told him that I am Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania,and dare he to ever think that again,but instead of doing that,he just ,he just silently took me back home,and sssee what ,his silence has not changed even in these two days,he didn't speak anything to me.What should I do to retrieve back my relationship,I don't know what is creating so much frustation inside him,whenever I try to get close to him or share with him something,he just gets up and leave " frustated". So was our relationship ,just for the good days? So that when bad time has come,our professional life is not going well,will it break our personal life too? I want the answers to these questions,and that's hy,even after knowing that ,there is no fault of mine,I will try to talk him once again,I had tried many times thinking that he is suffering so much pressure and its my responsiility to be by his side at this time,so,even after facing so much ,I will again try today when he wil come,till then ,take care,bye."

Writing so she kept the pen back and wiped her tears ,she then moved to wash her face which had turned red and weak ,in all these tensions and crying,she thought to give some touch up to herself,but then thought that touch up is needed to their relationship,she was just coming downstairs when heard the door bell and rushed to open the gate for Vansh,but when opened it ,found that Vansh is busy over call,may be business call,and his new PA,Sanjana is standing besides him,
Sanjana gave Riddhima a soft smile,and stayed silent for a moment,Riddhima gave her neutral reactions and welcomed her inside,followed by vansh ,who was still busy over call and didn't even glance at Riddhima once.
Sanjana: Good evening Mam,actually a lot of files are pending,and that' why Vansh sir told me to accompany him to home,so that we can work here till night,we would have carried it on in office too,but all those files,are here in vansh's sir room.
Riddhima nodded and smiled a bit.Vansh ended call and lossened his tie and removed his blazor,then saton sofa to remove his shoes,
Riddhima noticed him ,that he is not glancing at her as she is not ,present there.

Riddhima : Sanjana you may also sit,let me prepare dinner for you.
Sanjana: No need mam,we have done it in office canteen.
There was a silence then ,Riddhima nodded.
Vansh turned to Riddhima,
Vansh: Now you may also have your dinner,I don't want that drama,that you will stay as such,and then all the blame will be on me,that I am worst husband.
Riddhima didn't reply him and went upstairs.

She was all lost in thinking,trying to control her tears ,tryingto know the reason for her pain,making herself calm,that all this is just because he has work pressure,and when whe will have everything sorted,we will have our relation back to normal.She was breathng deeply,as Vansh's rude and harsh voice was still echoing in her ears.
She sat on bed,switched off all the lights,rested her head on headboard,
lost in the thoughts of the time they spent together,and how,he is a ,completely different Vansh today.
She closed her eyes,tears made their way out,she didn't like it.She was trying to ,be normal.
She then saw the clock,4 hours have passed,it had been 12 o clock.
sShe thought to go downstairs,and see,if vansh needs anything,she thought tomake coffee for him,
"Yes Riddhima,everything is normal,your husband is doing so much for you ..you also have to keep up of your responsibilities,of a perfect wife,"Saying this to herself,she smiled,and moved downstairs.
She saw,that they are working in drawing room,only that's room lights were on,else ,hall's lights were off.She didn't like it,he should have keptother lights on too,

she glanced from the window inside room,
Vansh was sleeping on sofa,and Sanjana too,with her head on vansh's shoulder.
This jerked her,she was ,awoke,till now,just because he ws working,and he,,,
she stepped back,she felt,if ,there is nothing eft for her now.But then breathed deeply,
"Who is he to do all this with me,who is he ,to make me out of her life,who is to ..."
She then sat back on othr sofa,and kept looking atthem for minutes,the feeling of getting betrayed,inside her was growing,but suddenly every feeling and thought disappeared.
"She remembered that when kabir proposed her,she wished that Vansh should come forward and show his right over he,that she is his.She thought that situation is same,I sould step forward ,and tell Vansh,that he is mine.
She thought over something and went to kitchen and lit up the stove and placed a pan full of water on it for boiling,as water boiling and bubbles were raising in it,her thoughts were getting more and more clear.

She remembered that how,she never showed her right over anything,she always left the thing.Her belief,that if the thing is hers then it will be hers,no need to show her rights,her belief was still the same,but for the first time in her life,and perhaps the last time,she was going to,show her right,to give an indication,to her husband,that what he is doing is wrong,she was not allowed to do so by her thoughts,her thoughts said that he should himself realise that he is doing wrong,still she ,was going to indicate him ,thinking that its for the last time.If he won't return back to normal today,then she will never ever try.
She took the boiling water pan to the room,and poured it on their shoulders which was touching each others.She could have poured it on their head,but it was not a joke or harming trial going over there,it was an indication,that ,Riddhima is still there.
Vansh and Sanjaan got up with a jerk,and Vansh saw Riddhima ,she was standing,with red eyes,disgust look,clearly showing ,that what Vansh had done was not right.

Sanjana was just shouting,that what you did and why.
Riddhima then shifted her focus from vansh's eyes to Sanjana who was trying to heal her burning shoulder.
Riddhima smirked to her,
Riddhima: I am sorry...I thought that you are working till night so I should bring tea for you both,thats why I brought these,tea bags and water,but when I found you both asleep,I thought to wake you up,,and in all that,water fell on you both.By the way if you both want to sleep,then you have,your room( looking towards Vansh) and your house too( looking to Sanjana).
Snajana was just staring her angrily,when Riddhima was feeling peace which got disturbed,and Riddhima felt a jerk by Vansh's shouting,
Vansh: Enough
Riddhima looked to Vansh ,as she was thinkinghe might have understood her intentions but no,
Vansh: Thanks for waking us up,Sanjana ,get back to our work,we have to finish it today.And you,Riddhima,you may leave if your work is finished here.

Riddhima was all shocked,she glanced to Sanajana who was smiling,
Riddhima tried to make situation normal for herself,
She sat back on sofa,
Riddhima:  This is my room too vansh,let me here for sometime ,to see you both ,working togeher.
Vansh gave her disgust look,and got back to work,turning the pages of files,and Sanjana too,accompaying him,only Riddhima was left there,with no work else than to glance them both.
As she was staring them both,all the thoughts ,running through her mind,were making her to shed tears ,but she could never allow herself to do that,niether in front of Sanjana,nor in front of vansh now.
The fact,that the person,who used to know her every pain even before her own,was so strange today,this brought a smile on her face.

Flashback,
" Riddhima : Vansh,who is this Sanjana,she is calling on landline.
Vansh didn't reply.
Riddhima stayed there for some moments for him to answer,
to which Vansh agressively replied,
Vansh: What answer do you want,she is my new PA,helping me to get back my lost business.
Riddhima soflysmiled,I was..just asking normally.
Flashback ended.
Riddhima remembered,that how from that day,Vansh was just all time ,with Sanjana,saying that its business,but the fact that he was even sharing ,his personal thoughts with her,made Riddhima too restless in these too weeks.She remembered that when Vansh was having severe headache ,he didn't tell about it to her,but to Sanjana about call..

She was restless,not for the fact that he shared it with Sanjana,but for the fact,that he didn't bother to tell her.
All these thoughts,and the fact that ,she was getting betrayed was making Riddhima to smile.
She got up.And started moving towards her room,Vansh glanced at her once,and saw,that how lost she was,
Riddhima reached her room,and tried to reach the bed,but her steps,were so hard to be taken,all her memories were encircling her.
Riddhima fell down on carpet,and didn't wish to get up,she hugged the floor.And cried bitterly,severely,shivering,as trying to get inside land,
In the mroning Riddhima found herself on bed,she touched her forehead which was feeling heavy ,as last night,she had not slept till 4 o clock.she laid back,closing her eyes,as she remembered everything that happened last night.
She then heard Vansh's mobile ringing,Vansh was in bathroom,Riddhima pretended to be still sleeping,pretending to be sleeping even after waking up was really hard for her,but still she did,because she wished ,not to face him off.
Vansh was talking to someone,perhaps Anupriya ,over speaker,may be because he was trimming his beard.
Riddhima tried to listen something,and as the thing she wished to listen,Anupriya said,that this girl didn't give you heir,and now,it is proved that she is inauspicious,see your business is ruining,think over my words,divorce her.

Vansh hurriedly put the call back from speaker and rushed to see if Riddhima listened anything,but felt calm that she is sleeping.
Riddhima heard it all,but pretended to be still asleep, found dampness beneath her left cheek.
Riddhima got up,and got ready,she came downstairs in black saree,
and when headed towards kitchen,found Sanjana there.
Sanjana turned to her ,
Sanjana: Good morning mam.
Riddhima was in no mood for any wishes,she was just shocked seeing her there.
Riddhima: What..are you ,doing here?
Sanjana: Mam,actually,you had slept late ,so I thought to cook over something for me and Vansh sir.I have packed it,we will eat it in office.
Riddhima's eyes again got wet,her heart  ached,

Vanshh...she spoke to herself,
" Flashback showed that Vansh telling to Riddhima,
Vansh: Riddhima you are having fever,comeon ,I will call some servants or someone from home to cook food..
Riddhima turned furious.
Riddhima: Don't even think that,that's my kitchen,no one,no one is allowed to cook over there.I have built that kitchen with ..great efforts.I am really attached to my kitchen,promise me ,you won't allow anyone in that.
Vansh smiled and nodded.
Flashback ended.All her time spent in kitchen,and how close it was to her,the way she was possessive about every thing over there,and the way Vansh allowed Sanjana to cook in it,forgetting everything,was making her feel as a stranger in her own house.She steepped back,and turned all around,seeing the house as ,if it is not hers now.
She then saw vansh going towards the car,he didn't bother to meet her once.She was just standing at the main gate,Sanjana moved to the car and sat,Vansh was about to sit but once turned and saw Riddhima.
They both shared an eye lock,there was much to say ,but no words left.,
Many questions to ask,but no answers left.
Vansh sat in the car and left.

Next night-
Vansh returned homein the evening,he was thinking something,stopped at the entrance for a second,and found the house locked.
He got shocked,he went inside by extra key that he had,and found no one,he rushed to society watchman,watchman told him that Riddhima didn't return today.

Vansh got shocked,he called her,but as he thought,she didn't pick it up.he tracked her location,and went.She was sitting on an isolated bench,in front of the cinema,where she an vansh saw film for the first time after there marriage.The cinema had been closed now,there was nothing other than dark,and loneliness there.
Riddhima felt a voice of some approaching,
Vansh: Why you didn't come back home
Riddhima didn't replied.
Vansh sat back on knees in front of her.
Vansh: This cinema has been closed,there are no movies played here now,what will you get here.
Riddhima didn't reply.
Vansh got up,Riddhima replied.

Riddhima: Even ,our relation is same like thiscinema hall,once it used to have full crowd of people,today it is desolated,just like our relation,once it was full of love,today ,everthing is finished,
Vansh turned to her.He saw her condition,and really felt ,that how wrong he did to her.
He grabbed her wrist,which she tried to take back,but his grasp became stronger.
Vansh: I am sorry ,Riddhima.
Riddhima looked up in his eyes to see that ,how he spoke that,how he gathered courage to let his ,frustated egoistic nature down and demand apology.Within some moments she found his eyes filled.
Vansh : From last few days,I am doing really wrong with you,you might be thinking that all that was,my ego,my frustation towards you,my ...trust me Riddhima.It was not my ego,my frustation was ,not on you,but on myself.
Riddhima ,I didn't reveal to you,but I suffered,severe business losses,our business ,everything was ruined.It was my frustation on myself,that the business which I raised like my kid,how I lost thatTI diidn't glance at you? In reality,it  was my heart saying to myself,that how can you look at her? What will you give her now? Riddhima ,I felt that ,I was useless,not able to even ,give anything to my wife.I felt that ,you are far better than me ,doing well in your work,and soon,you will ,not need this bankrupt businessman.
Riddhima was just looking in his eyes,
listening to his heart.
Riddhima: I married you for money? 
Vansh: No.I know your love is pure,but still you won't understand,when a husband has to stand in front of her wife and tell her that there is nothing left with him for her now.He doesn't earn much to ...Riddhima it hurts.
Riddhima: So you chose .,Sanjana over me to share our hurt?
Vansh looked at her as asking if she really think it?
Vansh: Riddhima,
(He held her from shoulders),

Vansh: Riddhima always remember that there is only one name inside me.and that is Riddhima.Sanjana,Riddhima she is just my ,childhood friend,I needed her for business work now,she is ,quiet well in business work,but trust me,she is just like ,Siya and Ishani for me.I ,,indeed didn't share anything with her in these days except business work.Trust me that I can never pour my heart out in front of anyone than you.
Riddhima stayed silent as these words were not the justification for his deed.
Vansh: Today,I scolded her,
Flashback,
Sanjana: Boss ,you called me?
Vansh showed her a mug.
Vansh: This is the same mug in which you offered mecoffee last night,it has sleeping pill mixed in it.
Sanjana: Boss,,actually..
Vansh: Shut up,don't utter a single more word,Sanjana.You are Angre's sister.For me you are like Siya and ishani.When I had trusted you for business work,I don't think that there is any business reason for all this?
Sanjana: Boss,,,My feelings..
Vansh: Enough.Its enough.Sanjana ,don't think that if you are helping me out in business in this time,then I am so helpless that you will cross your limits.Mark my words,I am same VR Sighania,who hate ,betrayers.This time,forgiving you because you are Angre's sister,next time,it won't be bearable.
Flashback ended.
Riddhima: Then why you scolded me in front of her ?
Vansh: Riddhima,that was my frustation on myself which I was taking out on you.The way you opened my eyes last night,I realised that how wrong Ia am doing with you.,,,but you know.I had no option to control my anger and it got out on you.
Riddhima smirked and turned.

Vansh: If possible,give me a chance to manage out things once again,these days had been tough,you had been my power,if I ma out of any losses today,the reason is your strength,the way you,managed to live with that beast VR Singhania,anyone would have given up,but yu are so strong,that motivated me and I am out of any losses today,Thanks for being in my life.Riddhima ,I know,I did wrong by ignoring you,by creating distance between us,situation became such,I was ,not able to think over nything,and whenthat ,Kabir ,proposed you,and you didn;t say that I am of Vansh..
Riddhima( shouted): Because I was waiting for you to say that I am yours.
Vansh smiled and nodded.
Vansh: I am realising it today,oday when I didn't find you at home,I realised,that even if I own any business,I ...am still,at the nil level without you.
I am ,when seeing the whole situation today,realising that our love is our greatest wealth.
He fell down on kness and hugged Riddhima,
Vansh: Riddhima,please,just one chance to this beats,I promise,I will ,never let any distance between us,I promise the things you faced these days,I will ,return that time with infinite times love.Just one chance,I will die without you.she kept her hand on his head and grabbed him tight.
He made her sit on the bench again and himself was sitting on ground on knees,
She was looking down,
Vansh: I love you
Riddhima smiled ,and said I love you too.
Riddhima: Vansh,I am sorry,even I was impatient for you to act normal,I didn't realise that the pressure on you is so much,that you ,can not be normal.
Vansh: But I will be from now,because I have realised ,that any work pressure,is not bigger than our relation.
Riddhima smiled softly.

Vansh: Look up in my eyes,
Riddhima was just looking down and shying.
Vansh laughed in happiness,
vansh: Shying even after 1.5 years of marriage.?
Riddhima kept shying ,he kept adoring her.
Scene ended with their hands in each other's hand in tight grip.

The post The nights we spent together (Chapter 21) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/27/2021 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: