Thursday 3 June 2021

RIANSH (Budding love for eternity) Episode 33 (LOVE FIGHT)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Overwhelmed with previous feedback ๐ŸฅฐWell the episode title hints that the Precap fight is actually a love fight between our RIANSH, and now.. How and Why let’s find out.

Episode starts with: 

At Shreya’s clinic: Author’s POV;

Vansh and Riddhima were about to leave but then Shreya enters the room and says..

Shreya: Wait, I’ve got something for the would be Mumma!

Riddhima: Really? What?

Shreya: (keeping a box in Riddhima’s hand) This. Come on now open it.

Riddhima: (opening the box) Wow ๐Ÿฅณ SWEETS.

Vansh: Yeah, it’s actually her first love.

Riddhima: For sure. Shreya I can eat it like my normal routine na?

Vansh: Exactly! Won’t it be harmful.

Riddhima: Aagya mere sweets ka dushman ๐Ÿคจ

Shreya: Relax guys! No problem Meri Jaan, you can have it as much as you want and Vansh you need to fulfill her every cravings, tolerate her mood swings which will be less for now but too much after 3 months but the trimester time “first 3 months” are very sensitive be careful. (Lookin at her watch) fish! I’ve a patient to attend I need to go she must be here anytime. Byee and take care.

(RIANSH reach home and Vansh lifts Riddhima in his arms while Riddhima says..)

Riddhima: Vansh What are you doing? We are home, put me down.

Vansh: never! You heard na what Shreya said, first three months are very sensitive so you’ll not walk, now keep quite.

(Vansh gets in holding Riddhima and sees Her father inside, everyone sees them, while Vansh puts Riddhima down and Riddhima says..)

Riddhima: Dad? You here?

Gautam: Congratulations Riddhima! I’m so happy for both of you ❤ I’ll be a Nanu ๐Ÿ˜˜

Riddhima: Thanku Dad! I’m so glad that you’re happy with me.

Gautam: It’s true but don’t you think planning baby at your peak career is just a little early? I mean both of you are successfull, Vansh will be handling his business but you’ll have to be with the child all the time and what about your Business then?

Riddhima (angrily Smirking): I’m not at all shocked Dad! I was actually surprised when you congratulated me. How can you say like this, it’s my baby, my business and my family as I told you earlier please don’t interfere in my family matters and leave.

Gautam: But Riddhima…

Vansh: Please Mr Shroff, my wife shouldn’t have any stress so Leave. (Glaring angrily)

(Gautam leaves, while panting heavily and crying, Riddhima sits on the sofa, Vansh side hugs her, and immediately Angre offers water to her, without responding she runs to her room and sits on the bed, While Ishani says..)

Ishani: Go to her Bhai.

Siya: What happened to bhabhi?๐Ÿฅบ

Vansh: Nothing princess, just she’s stressed, I’ll go to her.

Aryan: Take care Bro.

RiAnsh’s Room:

(Vansh enters the room and finds Riddhima crying, he goes to her and she says..)

Riddhima: Vansh I won’t leave my child like Nandini Sharma for career. I’m happy in what I’ve achieved. I’ll give my all time to our baby.

Vansh: Yes Sweetheart. I know. But not only you but both of us will give all our time to our baby. He/she won’t have lonely childhood like us.

Riddhima: never ever.

(Vansh wipes Riddhima’s tears and they hug Each other tightly, but Riddhima slowly picks up a pillow from behind and started hitting Vansh, while Vansh said..)

Vansh: What are you upto Sweetheart?

Riddhima:(hitting him) can’t you see. Come on let’s have a pillow fight.

Vansh: You are crazy ๐Ÿ˜ง

Riddhima: (still hitting him): ofcourse I’m crazy for you ❤

Vansh: (picking up a pillow) now I’ll see how you’ll escape Mrs Raisinghania.

Riddhima: Stop Vansh, no (she starts running)

(They both run behind eachother laughing and playing pillow fight, at last they both fall on bed and shared an intense eyelock, they got closer to EACHOTHER and shared a passionate kiss ๐Ÿ’‹)

Episode ends!

Precap: VANSH PAMPERS RIDDHIMA ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hope you all like it. Suggestions, corrections and appreciations are needed in the comment section below ๐Ÿ™ Thnqu ❤ keep supporting ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜

Stay safe and healthy ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™ All!

 

 

The post RIANSH (Budding love for eternity) Episode 33 (LOVE FIGHT) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/03/2021 03:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: