Sunday 23 May 2021

You’re My First and Last Love- Riansh TS.

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

My First and last love- Riansh TS.

Hello guys, I’m back with another OS which is going to be in two parts. This is a bit different, as if the roles from the actual have gotten exchanged. I’m not sure if you’ll like it but I hope you do like it. Please continue supporting me in the comments section and let me know how you like this one.

Guys I’ve noticed that the comments have started decreasing, pls comment to support, it gives me encouragement in writing. 🙏 Please tell me if you find my writing boring and if that’s the reason to why the comments have decreased.

@Priyu di, I have written this as per your wish, I tried making it a bit different, I hope you like this part. If you don’t then I will write a totally different one according to your choice.

So this story is when Vansh marries Riddhima but instead of Riddhima it’s Ragini and instead of Ragini it’s Riddhima.

Vansh’s Room

Vansh: Ragini, this marriage means nothing to me, it’s completely fake for me so don’t keep any expectations from me. I can never love you or give what you want from this marriage. I was never fine with this decision but I pretended to for my family, I don’t want to hurt you in any way so never cross my path. If you want you can leave from here right away, I wouldn’t mind, you have your own life. (Expressionless) It’s up to you now. (He left the room with his belongings)

Ragini sat down on the bed with a few tears rolling down her cheeks. She had never expected such a reaction from Vansh towards their marriage. Ragini and Vansh had gotten married on that day, after two years of wait. Ragini had loved Vansh from the first time she saw him, it was love at first sight for her but for Vansh, and he had no space for any other girl apart from his first love.

She’s Ragini here

After the marriage had taken place, Vansh didn’t speak a word to Ragini, their journey to VR mansion was very quiet and when he spoke in the room, it was all never expected. It was their first night. Their room was decorated beautifully but there was no reason for it. Vansh’s family knew what he went through while marrying Ragini but carried a smile on their faces, hoping that they would see their Vansh change. They knew that his first love meant everything for him but when she left him, he was devastated and they had no other option than bringing another girl in his life.

Ragini never in her dreams imagined that this would happen but she kept thinking optimistic and brushed off the thoughts from her mind. She was inquisitive to know what made Vansh react like that, she knew nothing about his past. She made up her mind to get to know his past so that she can help him overcome it. His question ran in her mind the whole night “If you want you can leave from here right away, I wouldn’t mind, you have your own life.” She knew that she loved Vansh then how could she take that decision, no matter what, she decided to stick on there. She soon drifted off to sleep in his thoughts.

The next morning, Vansh quietly entered the room to get changed for his work day when he saw Ragini sleeping peacefully. He was astonished seeing her there, he thought that she would have left him however she didn’t. He rushed to the bathroom and stood under the shower. The water pouring down his face and body, hid his tears. Soon after he couldn’t hold himself and started crying inconsolably and aloud. He slapped himself a couple of times and tried to hurt himself but nothing worked on his iron type body. He switched the tap off and went and looked at himself in the mirror. Tears rolled down continuously and he started talking.

Vansh: I hate myself!! (shouting in pain) I couldn’t protect you!! I’m such a bad man, it all happened in front of my eyes but I couldn’t do anything! You left it me all alone in this cruel world. I left all my illegal and dangerous businesses for you but you….you left me completely. Why did you go sweetheart? Why!! (crying) I wish I could reverse everything that happened on that day! I can’t live without you anymore sweetheart, I really need you!! Yesterday was my marriage….didn’t we see that dream together, of marrying each other? Then why weren’t you in place of Ragini? Why dammit!! Please come back, your Vansh is a dead body without you!

Tere Jaane Ka Gham,
I grieve with the pain that you went away;
Aur Naa Aane Ka Gham,
and are not coming back to me yet.
Phir Zamaane Ka Gham,
The fear of sarcastic comments by people (or world) about our love also worries me.
Kya Karein?
What should I do in such circumstances?

Raah Dekhe Nazar,
My eyes watch for your paths and long to see you come back.
Raat Bhar Jaag Kar,
by keeping awake all night long.
Par Teri Toh Khabar Na Mile,
But there is no news (or sign) of you.

Bahut Aayi Gayi Yaadein,
It was only your memories which repeatedly came back to me.
Magar Iss Baar Tum Hi Aana,
But this time, I wish you to come back instead.

Ragini heard his outburst from the room. She had woken up as soon as she heard the shower going on. After listening to his outburst, she felt hurt and it pained to listen to all that. She never knew he had so much inside him, he was suffering within himself. In these two years she never got to know who he really was, and today she realized that she doesn’t know him at all. The reality hit her hard when she realized that there was somebody else in his life before her and that was why he had behaved that way. She was determined to find out everything, so that she could help Vansh, if not as a wife then as a friend. She was ready to forgo the relation of a husband and wife to have a relation of a friend with him.

She heard him becoming quiet so she decided to run to the bed and pretend to be asleep. Vansh inside, freshened up and came out all ready for his work day. The day he lost her, he became a workaholic. His eyes were red of crying, they held different emotions; guilt, pain, fear, love and hatred. He left the room for his office while Ragini woke up and decided to get ready for the day so she could find out more about Vansh.

As she went in to the hall where everyone was having breakfast, Anupriya; mom of Vansh asked her to join them.

Anupriya: Ragini beta, come join us for breakfast. (Ragini nodded) Ragini, we’re not that typical Indian family who do all of the rituals after marriage, the first rasoi and all, we are a bit modern. We don’t believe in all those rituals, we believe if the couple and the family is together always then there’s no need for any test or ritual, unity proves everything.

Ragini: Thank you mom, it’s nice knowing your beliefs and your thinking.

Ishani: Bhabhi is Vansh bhai fine?

Ragini: Umm yea he was but…. (pausing)

Dadi: Ragini, don’t worry tell us, don’t need to hide from us.

Ragini: He had a break down in the washroom today morning.

Aryan: As we had expected, Bhabhi bhai always breaks down every morning. He’s lost someone really precious to him 2 years back. It’s affected him a lot.

Ragini: (thinking) This is a nice opportunity for me to get to know who that person was and what happened to her. (to the family) Who did he lose?

Vansh: (descending from the stairs and heard it) None of your business!! (enraged) Don’t interfere in my matters.

Ragini: I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to (scared)

Siya: Bhai it’s not Bhabhi’s fault.

Anupriya: exactly, Vansh she’s your wife now, you need to talk to her nicely, you can’t shout on her bacha!

Vansh: Mom, I told you before and I’m repeating myself for the last time now, I Don’t Care or Rather I Don’t agree with this marriage! (loud) So this marriage doesn’t affect me, it doesn’t exist. Ragini knows that too! (shouting) Angre!! Meet me in my study, now! (he left)

Dadi: I’m sorry Ragini, his behavior wasn’t right, please try to….(cut by Ragini)

Ragini: Don’t worry dadi, it’s fine. I understand and I respect his decision. (trying to hide her tears) I’ll go to the kitchen to get some fruits. (she went to the kitchen)

Ragini in the kitchen tried her best to stop her tears but they made way. She wasn’t upset with what Vans said, she was upset at the fact that something really affected him. She cut the fruit to divert her mind when her phone rang. The caller ID showed as “Kabir Bhai”. She picked up talked with him.

Ragini: Hi Kabir bhai (trying to sound normal)

Kabir: Hi Ragu! How are you, hope you’re well settled in that house?

Ragini: Yes I’m fine, all good here.

Kabir: You finally got what you wanted, your love and your dream family! But in that case don’t forget your brother huh? (laughing)

Ragini: Bhai, of course not, you’re the only family I had. How can I ever forget you?

Kabir: Mhhm….how is Vansh? He is happy with you na?

Ragini: (lying) Yea of course, the perfect life we would want. Bhai I’ll hang up now, I need to go, I haven’t had breakfast, and everyone is waiting for me. Bye

Kabir: Okay Ragu, bye!! (to himself) I really hope she’s fine there, for her happiness I did everything I could and now Vansh has to give in.

After she finished her breakfast, she headed towards her room and sat down thinking about how she would find about Vansh’s past. After trying for at least 2 weeks she thought of asking Angre, his most trustworthy man. She went around the house trying to find and found him near a room. She approached him and asked.

Ragini: Angre can you help me please? (requesting)

Angre: Sure Bhabhi

Ragini: Thank you, I wanted to ask you about Vansh’s past, why does he break down every morning, for whom? Look I just want to help him, not as a wife (sad) because I know he’s never going to accept me as his wife and I don’t have hopes from this marriage anymore but as a friend I would want to help him.

Unknown to her, Vansh heard everything from the room they both were standing outside. He interrupted and talked to her.

Vansh: (opening the room) what do you want to know? You want to know my past right?

Ragini: No Vansh…I’m sor..(interrupted by Vansh)

Vansh: (calmly) No need to say sorry, in fact I should apologize by my behavior. It’s not your fault, you don’t deserve all this, not even me. Want to be my friend to help me right? (she nodded) Fine then come. (he dragged her into the room)

They entered the room to find a girl’s pictures everywhere. Ragini was shocked seeing the girl’s pictures all over the room, some alone and some with Vansh.

Vansh took the initiative and started.

Vansh: Ragini this my past, my sweetheart, My Riddhima!! (teary) She was, is and will always be my love. I can never give her place to anyone and that is why I don’t believe in our marriage. She was my first and last love. No one can replace her in my heart, not even you. I know this is very unexpected for you but when you love someone so dearly and when all of a sudden they leave you, this is what you become (pointing to himself) a stone hearted man who always lives in that person’s memories. I have been a dead body without her. I still think that she will return, my love is really strong that will make her return for sure. She’s my everything Ragini but now she’s no more. (crying, he fell on the ground)

Ragini: (crying) This is your…reason to ..why you.. don’t consider our marriage! (choking) Why didn’t you tell me anything before, I would’ve helped you and I would have denied for the marriage in the first place. I can’t even imagine what you must have gone through! (to herself) I’ve seen here somewhere! But where…why can’t I remember. (she looked at the pictures carefully and remembered) She’s that…..

Precap: The past.
The truth out
The culprit caught
Happy ending.

I hope you enjoyed reading this. Please let me know how you found it in the comments section. Please keep supporting like you all always do. If I get a good response then I might even post the next part (the last today)

Question: Do you think Ragini knows her?

Let me know in the comments section about this question.

❤Parita❤

The post You’re My First and Last Love- Riansh TS. appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/23/2021 06:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: