Tuesday 4 May 2021

The Story After A Leap IMMJ2 (FF) Episode – 6

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

When they reach the trip place they are very excited

Rivan: mumma let’s go

Riddima : you leave I will take the luggage and will come

Rivan : as your wish

And then vansh again collided with riddima

Riddima : you once again , just leave my life and go away from me please

Vansh : come on riddima , I am coming intentionally , I am just unknowingly collided with you , and ya I will leave

Riddima and vansh left from there and gone to their rooms

In vansh ‘ s room
Vansh : so here you go the bedroom of ours

Rishi : it is looking really nice mamu

In riddima’s room

Riddima : so did you liked the room

Rivan : yeah ! , And ya I loved the balcony as it is giving fresh air

Riddima : I will leave now , bye

Riddima and vansh came out of their respective rooms

Riddima : vansh did you marry anyone

Vansh : yeah

Riddima : who

Vansh : you

Riddima : anyone after me

Vansh : no one

Riddima (murmurs) : thank God

Vansh : what ???

Riddima : nothing

Vansh : I have listened what you said

Riddima : then keep quiet

Vansh : with whom you came

At that moment rivan called riddima

Rivan : hey darling

Riddima : hey handsome , do you want anything ??

Vansh is completely irritated and was feeling jealous so much

Rivan : nothing just come fast

And then he came from back of riddima

Rivan : hey sweetheart (in the same tone as vansh )

Vansh is totally shocked how he said that word

Riddima : oh come on why do you called me now if you came here directly

Rivan : sorry and ya come fast as I wanna see the beautiful view of kashmir

Riddima : we can go but till then just observe the balcony side

Rivan : ok bye

He left and even vansh is relieved that it was he who called her and his jealousy gone away from him

Riddima : bye Mr VR see you soon (smiling)

Vansh : bye mrs VR

Riddima : smart

Vansh : I am always

The both left to their rooms and then they got ready and gone out of their rooms and they gone to a famous garden in kashmir
And then all are enjoying the view at the same time anju and rishi got scared when they saw a scorpion and then rivan came to them and made them go away and then he made the scorpion go away

Riddima : you are so brave rivan

Vansh : yes you are soo brave

Rivan : yaar pl stop praising it was person’s responsibility to save a person when they are in need and want our help

Then they went to few more places and enjoyed And it was midnight riansh , anju , rishi and rivan arranged the camp fire and then tanish and vriddhi also joined them

Rivan : so guys ready to execute the plan

Riddima : I think the plan is about trisha am I right or am I not right ??

Rivan : yes

Rishi & anju : who is this trisha

Tanish : (he explains the whole situation)

Rivan : now we could execute the first step in our plan

Vriddhi : but if we lost the plan then

Riddima : good question , and the answer for this is that he will always be ready with Plan B like me

Rivan : yeah so guys execute 1st step and come fast

Riddima : so could you say what is your plan to us

Rivan : yes I will

FB shows

Rivan : guys I have a plan so 1st step is that we should scare that trisha step 2 is to make her reveal everything herself step 3 is to be sure that when she is confessing principal sir should be present , done

Tanish and Vriddhi : yes
*FB ends *

Rivan : so that is what the plan is

Precap : Rivan : we have succeeded in our frist step now , it is the time for the second step

The post The Story After A Leap IMMJ2 (FF) Episode – 6 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/04/2021 08:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: