Sunday 9 May 2021

Riansh-love between police officers episode 10

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

I wasn’t well yesterday so couldn’t upload 🙂! Happy mother’s day to all the beautiful moms of the world❤❤❤! And many of the readers wanted that vansh should face the same so here I added that! And radhika I have added here a bit but in further episodes too I will add that where vansh will be repenting that why he made these rules 😂😂!

The episode starts with:

Riddhima sits down to write. Vansh was observing her.

Riddhima: go inside sir..why are you staring me? I know I am beautiful but that doesn’t mean you will keep staring me!(attitude)

Vansh: shut up! I am here to keep checking that you are writing or not!

She makes an annoyed face.

After a while:

Riddhima: sir..I finished 50 sentences and my hands are paining a lot .. please let me write only 100..

Vansh: 210.

Riddhima: sir..

Vansh: 220.

Riddhima: sir..no..

Vansh: two hundred thir..

Riddhima (cutting him): fine fine I am writing 220 sentences.

She writes and completes it and gives it to vansh. Vansh reviews it and keeps the notebook back. Commissioner comes there. He talks to vansh regarding a case and sees Riddhima locked up. He moves towards her.

Commissioner: officer Riddhima..you here..locked up.

Riddhima (complaining): sir..see..he locked me here.

Commissioner: what happened officer vansh?
Vansh explains the incident and the rules he made.

Commissioner: seriously Riddhima?? You were breaking the rules and then too complaining about him.

He keeps on scolding her. She makes faces like a child. Vansh smiles and laughs a bit seeing this. Riddhima notices this.
Riddhima: sir see he is breaking the rules..he is smiling and laughing also..sir punish him..

Vansh: you..when did I laugh..
Riddhima: don’t lie sir..I noticed it..

They both start their argument.

Commissioner (shouting): stop this..and vansh I noticed your smile..that means you too need to be punished..

He holds vansh’s hand and locks him up with Riddhima.

Vansh: sir sir please don’t do this.

Commissioner doesn’t pay heed.

He goes towards the door and was about to leave but.

Commissioner: aarushi please take special care of both of them that they don’t fight.(aarushi ne mujhse kaha tha use riansh se milwane ke liye..lo maine milwa diya😂😂! Aur batao kis kis ko riansh se milna hai dono mein se ek ff mein to milwa hi dungi😂!)

Aarushi nods.

Lockup:
Vansh: this is all because of you..that I am here..

Riddhima: sir..it was your mistake ok..

Vansh: shut up!! You did wrong!! After this punishment i will teach you a good lesson.

Riddhima: this is wrong.

Vansh: why did I made a rule like this..that no one can smile.

Riddhima: jo dusron ke liye gaddha khodta hai vo khud usme gir jaata hai.

Vansh: you shut up!

They both again start to fight. Aarushi comes.

Aarushi: sir..ma’am..don’t fight please.. commissioner sir has told me to take care of you both that you don’t fight.

Riddhima: aarushi see this man..

Vansh: aarushi see this woman .

Riddhima: dare you call me woman..I am a girl.

Vansh: you..

Riddhima: you..

They get into an argument.

Aarushi: sir ma’am please..

They don’t listen.

Aarushi: sir ma’am please don’t fight..

They both don’t listen.

Aarushi(shouting): stopp….(bichari ko pareshan kardiya🙂😂)

Riansh stop their argument.

Aarushi: please sir and mam you are my seniors and I am your junior inspector so I am tolerating you both but I can’t tolerate more.. please last warning otherwise I have to call commissioner sir.

She leaves.

Riddhima: I have to drink water..I wasted my energy on you..

Vansh: I also want water.

They both go towards the bottle kept there. Both take a glass.

Riddhima: first I will drink.

Vansh: first I will.

Riddhima: me.

Vansh: me.

Riddhima: me.

They get into a long argument.

Aarushi comes.

Aarushi: enough! Sir ma’am now I have to call commissioner sir.

Riddhima: aarushi don’t do this you are very sweet na..

Aarushi: no I am not.

She calls the commissioner and keeps the phone on speaker. She explains all their fights.

Commissioner: seriously??

Aarushi: yes sir..sir they both can listen to you..

Commissioner: Seriously officers?(anger).

Riansh: sorry sir!

Commissioner: no sorrys allowed now! Aarushi bring both of them to my cabin right now..I have to punish them!

Aarushi: yes sir!

She opens both of them and they head to commissioner’s cabin.

In police station corridor :
Riddhima: see what happened because of you..now he will punish us..

Vansh: you were equally responsible okay??

Aarushi: sir mam please not now!!

They both nod and get inside commisioner’s cabin.

Commissioner: aarushi you can leave.

She leaves.

Commissioner: you both are breaking the discipline of the police station and for that you both need to be punished.

They both look down.

Commissioner: get ready for your punishment.

Done for today guys. Hope you are liking my story. And hope rrahul sir’s mom gets well soon. I read on instagram that she is recovering 🙏🙏!

The post Riansh-love between police officers episode 10 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/09/2021 01:15:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: