Thursday 20 May 2021

PRANBIR FF ( TIME TO GET THINGS RIGHT) PART 6

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The guests had started arriving

Man: we all misunderstood Abhi’s character.

Man2: yes, poor man. thank God that Abhi was proved innocent and that Tanu got punished….

Man3: ohh! That lady…. she should win an oscar, what an acting it was…. But at last the truth won.

Man: it a proof that God is always with the right ones and the truth always prevails.

Aliya takes the mic and starts speaking.

Aliya: hello ladies and gentlemen. We have organised this party to celebrate the victory of my brother. I thank lord almighty and all those who stood with us during the tough time.

She gives the mic to Abhi.

Abhi: hello guys, thank you all for joining the party. I am happy that all of you have come here. In this happy occasion, I would like to introduce to you some important people in my life whom you might not know. So ladies and gentlemen, meet Mr Uday Tripathi my childhood friend, his wife Uma, his children Pranav, Shrenu and Neeraj. My beautiful wife, my strength, my savior, my better half, my life, Mrs Abhishek Prem Mehra, Pragya. All of you might know my darling daughter, Rhea, but many of you might not know that she have an elder twin sister, Prachi. Meet my daughter, the pretty, Prachi Mehra.( He points towards the steps where Prachi was standing. Everyone look in that direction.)

Prachi was wearing a white lehenga and was looking nothing less than a fairy. Ranbir was adoring her angelic form. He was completely lost in her. Other side, Pranav was mesmerized by her beauty.

Lady: Abhi’s elder daughter looks really cute.

Lady2: I know her. She is very humble. God bless her.

Ranbir ( in mind): I agree with that completely…. Afterall she is mine…. Suddenly he remembered what she had told him….

She walks towards Abhi and hugs him.

Abhi: so everyone enjoy…. Party hai. So dance is mandatory….. Couple dance… So guys get ready with your pair…. You have five minutes time…..

The girls were standing like Shahana, Shrenu, Prachi and Rhea.

Ranbir walks towards Prachi and forwards his hand and asks: “will you be my pair…..?”

They look at each other. She was about to say something when Ranbir turns his head and moves his hand towards Rhea and continue”…..Rhea? Will you be my pair Rhea?”

Rhea: of course.(in mind): I know Ranbir that you will come to me.

She smirks at Prachi. She and Ranbir walk towards the dance floor.

Ranbir turns back to see Prachi’s reaction. She was distributed. He smiled seeing it.

Ranbir ( in mind): till now I was distributed the same way seeing you with Pranav. Now it is your turn Prachi.

Ranbir saw someone else forwarding his hand towards Prachi and asking her to be his pair. It was none other than Pranav.

Ranbir (in mind): argghhh… This man.. Prachi, don’t don’t…

Prachi agrees and walk to the dance floor with Pranav.

Aryan was watching all this.

Aryan (in mind): I am sure that Ranbir asked Rhea to be his pair to make Prachi jealous… But see what happened… Got trapped in his own trap…. Welll…. Oh wait…. Where is that Neeraj?!!!

Neeraj was walking towards the direction where Shahana and Shrenu was standing.

Aryaan: no Neeraj, I am not Ranbir, I am Aryaan, I won’t allow this…

He ran towards Shahana.

Aryaan: Shahana, will you be my pair?( Shahana was about to say something. But Aryaan took her hand.)Oh thank you. Come ..( to Shrenu and Neeraj) bye guys ..     and took her to the dance floor.

Shahana was puzzled

What happened to him?? She thought.

Neeraj: that fellow is really strange.

Shrenu: yes, yes he is.

Neeraj: so come, let us be pair.

Shrenu: I and u?? Voh kaha hai?? Where is she??

Neeraj: she had told me that she will be late

Shrenu: okay then come.

…………………………….

The pairs were all set.

ABHI- PRAGYA,.   RANBIR- RHEA,. PRACHI- PRANAV,. ARYAAN- SHAHANA,. SHRENU- NEERAJ were the pairs.

The music 🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵 started and they started dancing…….

To be continued…….

The post PRANBIR FF ( TIME TO GET THINGS RIGHT) PART 6 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/20/2021 01:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: