Friday 9 April 2021

Roommates with the CEO (episode- 4)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The Confrontation

Vansh :- why do I feel, like I have seen you somewhere else (evil smile)

Riddhima get tensed…….

They all leave from their.

At penthouse.

Riddhima is so tensed and fear is increasing in her. She didn’t know, what to do now, and how to face.

Vansh entered into the room.

Slowly he came towards her…….

Vansh :- so, you are a intern in my office. Now tell me, who hired you?

Riddhima :- what? I don’t understand!

Vansh :- don’t act too innocent, tell me who sent you here. Otherwise I will call ishani and tell her to fire you.

He took his phone out.

Riddhima get into her tip- toes and snatch the phone.

Vansh get angry.

Riddhima outburst into tears.

Riddhima :- No one sent me here. It’s all destiny.

Vansh :- I don’t believe!

Riddhima :- In bar I didn’t ask you to save, you only came to rescue me. I get this job by fair. I apply like other interns then I selected. When it comes to this house keeper job, you keep your identity as a secret then how I should know, my owner and the CEO are one person.

Vansh felt guilty and he became sad.

Vansh slowly take his hand towards riddhima’s cheeks at the same time the bell rang.

He pull his hand away immediately.

From outside the door.

Girl :- vansh I know you are inside! Just come out once or I will come inside.(angrily shouting)

Inside the room…..

Vansh :- I don’t want to ask this, But…. I need your help know. Just play along with me.

By saying these he pulls her closer.

The door opens………

Girl :- what the hell is this?

Vansh :- ho sorry! I am busy, with my sweet heart.

Girl :- really! Vansh you should chose some one better to play. (Sarcastically)

Vansh leave her.

Vansh :- riddhima! I will be back.

In vansh room……

Vansh :- what are you doing here? I said we are over.

Girl :- but why? What’s wrong with me? I just need some attention from media and others as the CEO girlfriend. What’s wrong in that?

Vansh :- that’s the problem. I don’t want to keep my personal life Infront of media. And the attention you are asking, I don’t want to be hot topic.

Girl :- fine! Just enjoy with that waste stuff. I am leaving and we are over! And one moreover thing. You are not a person for romance. You are totally waste and dumb.

She Strom’s out from the room.

Riddhima is Eva’s dropping on their conversation.

Riddhima :- was she talked about me?

She went into her room.

After sometime

Riddhima hear some sounds from the kitchen. She get scared and came out to see what the sounds are.

She saw vansh hand was bleeding.

Vansh :- where is the bandage? (In irritation)

Riddhima saw him from her room then running towards the kitchen.

Vansh :- stop! Glass pieces are their. You may get hurt!

Riddhima carefully came towards him and apply pressure to his hand and took him to leaving room.

She get the first aid kid.

She ask him to give the hand……

Vansh gave it to her.

Riddhima inner feeling :- I thought, he will refuse.

Riddhima was doing the first aid.

Riddhima :- why are showing your frustration on things because of her words. Now look! You got hurt.

Vansh :- have you listened our words?

Riddhima remains silent.

Vansh :- are you thinking, she is right?

Riddhima :- I don’t no, you are romantic or not. But I know that, you are not a dumb. In fact, You deserve some one better than her. This is for sure. Losing is her bad luck.

Vansh smiles.

 

After that, they both rise their heads up then they realise how close they were. The tension built up between them. They both were having eye lock.

Vansh realise and look aside.

Vansh :- I will tell to house keeper, to clean this stuff.

By saying this he went into his room.

Next day morning……..

Riddhu and Kabir works very hard their project daily.

In penthouse, riddhima is not seeing vansh. Before she wake up, he was leaving and at late night he was coming to home. Riddhima was feeling sad because she doesn’t know when he will send her out. Like these the silent treatment continues for 14 days.

One day……..

Riddhima :- ho no! I have lot work to complete, tomorrow is my presentation. I want to complete it at any cost.

She decided to work in living room.

While working she Felt asleep.

Next day morning…….

She wake up in her room.

Riddhima :- yesterday, I was working in hall but know I was in my room. My notes, my laptop is also kept very neatly. But how? How did I come here? Did he…… No! I think I came here by myself and I fell sleep. Due to work pressure I am not remembering anything.

In office……..

Kabir seems very tension. Riddhima observed him and hold his hand.

Kabir :- thank you!

Riddhima :- smiles.

Other interns are explaining their projects.

Person -1 and person -2 started their presentation.

Kabir and riddhima get shocked.

Riddhima :- that is our idea, but how did they……? (Shocked)

Kabir :- ho no!!!!! I told him about that. He asked me about our project. I thought, he was curious but I never guess he will do like this.

Everyone clapped.

Ishani :- wow! Well done boys! You did a great job!

Mr. Raisinghania entered into the seminar hall and stand at the wall by folding his hands.

Precap :- you are fire!!!!!

 

 

 

The post Roommates with the CEO (episode- 4) appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/09/2021 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: