Friday 30 April 2021

Riansh (Do Jism Ek Jaan) Chapter 14

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Guys have you watched sanam teri kasam!? I watched many times and always I cry I mean that film is love dude! Uske songs aane wale hai dil ko thaam lena!

_________________________________________

Alok: so Riddhima and Vansh! We have decided after 6 days it’s your haldi! After 7 days it’s your mehndi and sangeet and 8th day yo..

RIANSH (exited): our marriage!

Avinash: look these despite people’s! Can’t wait huh!?

Ishani: how can they wait after all they are veryyy excited for something

Dadi: look! Today’s kids are spoilt! Talking these things in front of elders!

Siya: dadi! We’re all here because of that “something”

Dadi: uff these kids!

Everyone laughs!

Voice: Avinash sir!

Avinash: who!?

Voice: it’s shivam! Your new servant you hired me for wedding preparations!

Avinash: oh yeah! I remember! You go Rajesh (servant) will tell you your work!

Shivam: ok sir!

When shivam goes he sees vansh playing with riddhima’s hair

Shivam (to himself): Riddhima you’re just mine! I’ll handle this vansh! You’ll get married after 8 days but with me! Vansh’s name will be written on your hand but you’ll marry me! Only me! Riddhima is made for Shivam!

Rajesh: are where are you lost!?

Vikram: no where

After 5 days :

Rajesh: vikram come here we have lots of work tomorrow is riddhima mam’s haldi so just do fast

Vikram: I’m not dancing or doing something else I’m working only

Rajesh: ok ok!

Another servant: Rajesh go to riddhima mam’s room for decoration she’s out now if she’ll come she might be disturbed!

Rajesh: aey, vikram! Can you do riddhima mam’s room decorations I’m busy doing this

Vikram: ok! (smirking)

At riddhima’s room:

Vikram sees riddhima’s top which is on bed and hugs that top

Vikram: if now I’m hugging this top so what!? I’ll hug the owner of the top soon

While vikram was hugging top someone opens the door

_________________________________________

Ok guys end of the episode guess who came! Aaj no bak bak kyuki mood off hai 😂 bye bye, yours SIDDHI

The post Riansh (Do Jism Ek Jaan) Chapter 14 appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/30/2021 07:15:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: