Saturday 3 April 2021

Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 1st April 2021 Written Episode Update: Happu decides to marry Chedi’s sister in law

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 1st April 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Kat telling Inspector that they feel ashamed of their father’s duties. Rajjo asks Resham Pal to take Happu from there. Resham Pal asks Manohar to drag him from there. Amma says now he will learn a lesson. He gets beaten up by Manohar in the PS. Resham Pal asks Manohar to beat him, until he tells the truth. Happu cries and says why are you taking revenge on me, I didn’t tease anyone. Resham Pal says you should have thought before thinking this. Manohar brings something and tells that he has secret weapon now. Manohar says how can I let this chance go. Resham Pal says tell the truth, else we have other ways to know the truth. Happu says I didn’t do anything, I am not cheap and not loose character.

Rajjo, Amma and children are sitting in hall. Chamchi says she had told her friends that she will be going with her family on holi day. Amma says now Happu has learnt a lesson. Rajjo says I have an idea. Ranbir thinks to trap happu in the murder case. Rajjo scolds him. Amma says he had already learnt a lesson now. Rajjo says she has done this for her children and thought of other plan. She says she will in the morning. Amma says I got such a good bahu and asks her not to meet in heaven, and also don’t meet in other birth. Rajjo says even I have same thought about you.

Happu comes home and calls Rajjo from the window. He tells that he didn’t tease her. Rajjo scolds him. Beni looks on. Happu asks her to believe him. Rajjo asks if you are not feeling ashamed, I don’t want to talk to you. Happu sings a sad song. Beni comes to him and says he can’t see him like this. Happu says how will this black spot will go away from my head. Kamlesh comes to Kat’s house and calls her. Rocky comes there and applies color to Kamlesh’s face. Kat comes there and scolds Kamlesh. Kamlesh says it is all Rocky’s fault and not mine. Kat asks him to go from here and asks if he wants to make her fool.

Happu comes home. Rajjo and the kids hurt him with bad comments on him. Happu asks Amma if she heard and asks her to believe him. Amma asks him to think what he has done in bhang effect. Happu says I will do repentance for my sin. Amma asks what will you do? Happu says I will not have this bad spot on myself. Amma asks him not to give her life. Happu goes from there. Amma gets worried. Happu comes to room. Rajjo asks him not to come to her. Happu says I have come here for last time. Rajjo says stay away from me. Happu says I am going far from you. You have taught a good lesson to me. He says he will do penance, will talk to Chedi and will get married to his sister in law.

No Precap.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 1st April 2021 Written Episode Update: Happu decides to marry Chedi’s sister in law appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/03/2021 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: