Thursday 15 April 2021

For you and with you (Episode 15)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The episode starts with Riddhima and Vansh standing and seeing the apartment.A man comes and greet them,
Manager: Good evening mam,good evening sir.I am the manager here,your apartment is ready ,please come this side.

Riddhima and Vansh goes.
manager: Mam,this is the computer generating name plate system here,apartment is booked and here are the keys,you may please enter the name you want on your name plate and it will e generated.
Riddhima thinks.Vansh drags her to a side.
Riddhima: What happen?
Vansh: Riddhima…(He took a deep breath) ..I know that some time ago ,I was telling you to self stand,to make your own identity,but till that is not made..
They both lookin each other’s eyes.Riddhima was curiously looking at him.Vansh was gathering courage to speak.
Vansh: Till you not make your identity,you can use the name ,Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania..I know it will be wrong,but try to understand my meaning,if you write here only Riddhima,people will be asking you about your family,your identity,but till you not make that,if you use Mrs VR Singhania,then everyone’s mouth will be shut.
He spoke what he want,and now he was waiting her to answer.Riddhima smiled.
Riddhima: Vansh I know what you mean.I understand your concern,ut you know,I told you na,I have left no one except you in this world now.Only you are there for me,so whether anyone’s else mouth is open or shut,it doesn’t create any diifference for me.The only thing that create a difference is what I think about myself,and for me,just my name is my identity ,and I am happy iin th.I mam self compplete vansh,you made this Riddhima self complete.I am able to face any question now.
They both smiled.
Riddhima went and wrote” Riddhima” iin name plate.
She looked at Vansh who was smiling holding the name plate.
Riddhima: Vansh,don’t feel if I had not written your name i this plate then it is not there,If I am hving a plate of my name today,then whole foundation is laid by you.You created it.
Vansh smiled.
They oth went looking the apartment and reached the terrace.
Manager gave them the keys and left.
Riddhima: Vansh now you also left fast.
Vansh: I have one more thing to do first.I knoow dear that the day was very long for you today.
Riddhima nodded.He went and sat on a chair.
Vansh; Do you trust me?
Riddhima stayed stunned y this question.
Riddhima: Yes..
Before she could complete her answer,vansh said.
Vansh: If you trust me,then jump from this terrace.
Riddhima stood shocked.
Riddhima: Wha..I mean..Vansh..we are on second floor.
Vansh: I will sit here on this chair,you have to jump fast ,I will count to three ,If you have trust on me then jump.Trust me I will save you.
Riddhima became shocked,Vansh said one.She had no time to think`,she had full trust on him but how will he save her,he is sitting too far.Vansh said two.Riddhima turned towards railing.Vansh said Three.
Riddhima jumped.
Vansh stands shocked.He couldn’t believe that Riddhima jumped off,he only heard her scream” Vanshhhhhhhh”
He rushed to railing and looked down.He found totally dark.He turned and found Angre standing shocked.
Angre: Vansh,I cant believe it,she jumped for you..
They both were white faced and rushed downstairs.
Vansh came in the lawn.The crowd was gathered there.He was panicing.He got inside the crowd ,making everyone aside and saw,
Riddhima lying down on the 5 piles of matresses.
He rushed to her and looked at her.She sat up,and they shared an eye lock.Angre came running there,
Angre shouted to crowd: What? Is here any circus going on? Why all are staring us like this.
Crowd left.
Riddhima and Vansh were just sharing an eye lock.
Angre: Vansh,take her down.
Vansh nodded and lifted her in arms and made her stand.
Riddhima: Vansh,what was all this? Why you made me jump? And these mattress…5 piles of matress all over the lawn…
She then laughed.
Riddhima: Vansh what is going on..when did you bring these all ..and why you made me jump on these.?
Vansh was just gazing at her.
Vansh came close to her.He was just looking in her eyes.
Vansh: Riddhima,why do you trust me so much? I was sitting far away from you..and you had no idea that I have made matreeses stacked here,there was all dark..still you jumped off..why Riddhima ,why so much trust?
Riddhima smiled.
Riddhima: So was it a trust test?
She laughed.
Vansh was just gazing at her.
RIddhima said calmly,: Vansh…you know you saved my life many times today,first from forest ,then from goons.then from marriage,you said that create your own life,but you know what,you did that much for me today,that my life is nothing but created by you.So whats the fear to end it on you?And above all ,I had the full trust,the one who gave me new life,would not end it himself.
Ishq me marjavan plays.
And then days passed,day by day they became much more strong and closed friends.
They were together in college ,togather at her home,she never came to his home.2 years passed so,final year came,Vansh was falling for Riddhima,each and everyday.He had realised that now she is his life.Every breath of vansh had the name of Riddhima now.He was really very caring,but for Riddhima.He was just a friend,a very close friend,and the relation of this friendship was the only one left in her life now.Due to her belief that it is a pure relation of friendhsip between them ,Vansh never dared to tell her that how much he love her.He had always made his mind that once they completely pass out of their studies,and she gets a dream job,he will tell her that she is his life.That with every breath ,with every passing moment ,she is coming even closer to him,with each expression of her face,he wish to die upon her.he was hardly hiding these emotions in his heart.Many times people around them,their batchmates,had raised questions on their frienship that why they are so close,But Riddhima avoided them because she knew that they are just friends.
Then came the passing out day of their college,then Riddhima got her dream job.Kabir,was their batchmate,he had even said sorry to Riddhima and had tried to talk her once or twice,Riddhima forgave him,but was not interested in any sort of friendship with him.He had only Vansh always by her side..
One day she was sleeping .The door bell rang..Riddhima woke up and found the time to be 12:30 aat night.Vansh was outside ,screaming to open the door.Although in 3 years no single day had passed when Vansh was not at her apartment,still he never stayed after 7 o clock in the evening.This was for the first time he came too late.She became shocked and scared as what happen to him.Stood up and opened the gate.
Before she could say anything ,Vansh signed the two men he had with him and they started playing Dhol.
Vansh started dancing on Dhol.Riddhima became super surprised and happy.Vansh came inside her room and started was continously dancing his heart out.Riddhima was laughing holding her stomach,and continuosly asking what happened?
Vansh stopped and signed Dhol men to stop.
Vansh: Riddhina Riddhima Riddhima…(He held her hands and swirled.) Riddhima I can’t express my happiness today..Riddhima it happened ..it happened finally after so many years..
Riddhima became surprised as she had understood what he wants to say.
She kept her hand over his mouth.
Riddhima: Ishani said yes?
Vansh shouted Yessss.
Riddhima became super amazed she couldn’t believe it.
Vansh signed dhol men to start dhol again.They did.
Vansh and Riddhima both danced their heart out ,laughing ,enjoying.Riddhima was about to fall but Vansh held her.
They both shared an eye lock.
Riddhima: Vansh I can not believe it…
They were smiling,laughing ,their eyes were wet with happiness.And when they both became exhausted ,Vansh signed the dhol men to leave ,and closed the door.
They both sat exhausted ,still their face smile,was not going away.
Vansh: Angre….you wish him..
Riddhima: Yes please call him.
Vansh did Video call to Angre..
Angre : Hi guys..
Riddhima snatched the mobile from Vansh.
Riddhima: Angreeeee….congratulationssss.I can not believe it Angre,it happened….a lot lot thanks to God .Angre she said yes..you tell me everything,from the beginning.How it happened how she said yes,
Angre was shying.
RIddhima was laughing in happiness and so was Vansh.
Riddhima: Vansh you tell…how this wait of so many years came to and end..how Ishani accepted Angre’s proposal.
Vansh: It was just…Angre is in intelligence now you know..so he was just out for a mission,and Ishani realised,that she loves Angre.
Riddhima’s happiness had no bounds,and Vansh..he was again falling for her seeing her happiness.
Then they ended call, Vansh then gave Riddhima the wedding card.
Riddhima: Thankyou..ahh Ishani weds Angre.Finally.VAnsh..I never saw you celebrating any moment as happily..I mean when I became the topper in final year,and when I got my dream job..at that time your happiness had no bounds.But apart from that I never saw you that happy.
Vansh: yes…my sister Ishani is getting married.Its a big thing.I am going to distribute these cards for whole night today.
Riddhima: Hmm Hmmm…I can see.You have to distribute my wedding cards with same happiness okay
Vansh stayed stunned.
Vansh: What amm
RIddhima: What what….you are my best friend .But actually you are my only relation.STill ,you have to show this much interest in my wedding too okay.
Vansh: Wedding..when?
RIddhima: WHen…amm whenever it would be.
Vansh said to himself,I wish I could say that we both are going to get married.
Vansh smiled.
Vansh: So do it fast..Let me live some moments of my life peacefully.
Riddhima narrowed her eyes.
Riddhima: You are so mean na Vansh..I don’t let you to stay in peace? When II will leave na..no one is going to take your care like this okay.
Vansh kept gazing at her.

Precap: Riddhima picked up call on Vansh’s mobile,
a girl said ,” Vansh jaan I am coming okay,be ready.We will complete ourselves today” Riddhima stands shocked hearing it.

The post For you and with you (Episode 15) appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/15/2021 07:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: