Thursday 22 April 2021

Anuama FF – Samar empties his heart Ep: 20

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Anu:Why did you shout at papa?

Samar: He doesn’t like me at all because I am not that educated anddoesn’t have a proper job.

Anu:Who said so?

Samar:I know…He behaves differently with bhai and Pakhi.

Anu: It’s because he is afraid about their studies. He doesn’t look upon you because you are earning.

Samar: But still.. he likes Toshu bhai and Pakhi more!

Anu: Now come on…We will enjoy and celebrate your win.

Samar:I want everyone to participate in that. Papa won’t come.So I am not there either.

Anu: Then we will dance! come..

Samar: No maa.. I am not in a mood to dance right now.

Pakhi comes to Anupama and says

pakhi: Maa.. Can we go for a picnic today?When paapa comes the 8 of us will go.

Anu: Where to?

Pakhi:Paapa said he have arranged it.

Samar: Mummy.. Did you see that? Paapa listened to what Pakhi told him and he blindly ignored my request.

Anu: Why are you behaving like small children?

Samar: I am just expressing my feelings.

Anu: I know it..but still you shouldn’t have talked like that to paapa.

Samar: Sorry mummy…

Anu:Why are you being sorry to me?Tell sorry to your pappa.Not to me.

Samar: Ok fine!I wll do whatever you say mummy

Anu:Then come along with us for the picnic!

Samar(Unwillingly):Ok!

Anu makes the picnic pack ready and baa makes the arrangement for the traveler.

Pakhi and Toshu gets ready and comes down. Maamaji and baapuji comes there in casuals and baa makes fun of their attire.

Vanraj returns from the office and asks everyone to get ready for the picnic.Samar goes to vanraj

Samar:Sorry paapa for talking harshly to you in the morning!

Vanraj:Now leave that matter let’s go for the picnic.

Everyone gets ready for the picnic and leaves.

The post Anuama FF – Samar empties his heart Ep: 20 appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/22/2021 08:15:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: