Wednesday 17 March 2021

The Dangerous Mafia and His Sweet Girlfriend-17-A rift between RiAnsh

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

I have something to tell you read till the end..

Episode starts with..,

Scene 1 :-

After a month from Valentine’s day, everything was going normal..Vansh and Riddhima’s remarriage was conducted a few weeks ago.. Now,

Riddhima woke up in the morning and didn’t see Vansh around, it was everytime time he did his work at the time. She was feeling dizzy so she headed towards Vansh’s office room. 

Angre : Boss, what about the ruby? 

Riddhima, who was listening from outside, said in a low tone “Ruby?”

Angre : That red ruby..

Vansh : Send it in the market..

Angre : Sure! And yaa, what to do Vyom..

Vansh : Vyom? Who Vyom? 

Angre : Sent to harm you by some enemy..

Vansh : Oh..I hope he is in our Torture room..

Riddhima : Torture room?? 

Angre : Yess boss..

Vansh and Angre went into the torture room with a secret door. Riddhima followed them. Vansh took a whip and hitted it on the floor. Vyom wakes up. 

Vansh : So, Vyom, are you interested in telling me, who sent you or shall I take it out by my work? 

Vyom : Whatever, you want to do-do! But I’m not gonna tell you…

Vansh : Interesting..Very interesting! Get ready then..Angre, bring that..

Angre brings a large whip and handles to Vansh, who beats Vyom with it. Riddhima gets shocked and falls on her knees,”Me…ans (stumbles with the words) he…i…s a…ma…fi..a….She goes back to her room while Vansh continues his work..

Scene 2 :- 

Riddhima is crying,”Dad didn’t make the wrong decision..That was only me who felt it wrong..He is an illegal mafia..And I hate such people..Couldn’t he tell me by himself? He is such a liar! I wish I would have agreed to my father..I’ll have to talk to him, right now..”

Scene 3:-

Vansh is coming with blood on his hands, he quickly went into the room, while Riddhima acted sleeping..He took the medicine, when Riddhima comes to her. 

Riddhima : Lemme help you, after all it must be paining after whipping someone., isn’t it? 

She smirks and applies the medicine, Vansh is hell shocked.

Vansh : Whipping? No, the wine bottle hit me..

Riddhima : Well, If I wouldn’t have witnessed the scene with my eyes, then I would have believed it! 

Vansh : Means, you were present there?

Riddhima : Seems like! And I really want to know one thing..

Vansh : What? 

Riddhima : What do people hate about you, you or your mask that you put?And lemme tell you, one can hide his identity but can’t hide what you’re..

Vansh : Riddhima., I was going to tell..

Riddhima : Well, when? It’s almost 6 months we’re together, and the man who didn’t told in 6 months was going to tell today? Actually, I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now, I won’t be able to trust you, Vansh! I want to leave you forever! 

Vansh : You can punish me how much you want, just don’t leave me

Riddhima : And you know what? Today I was going to tell you the biggest happiness of our life but seems like it will turn to the biggest sadness..

She cries. 

Vansh : What is it? Tell me..I want to know, I’ll be happy..

Riddhima : We were going to be PARENTS soon! 

Vansh : What? 

He smiled, a single tear too dropped from his eye. 

Riddhima : But, you know what, now, I don’t think we’ll..Only I’ll..I didn’t believe you’ll turn out to be a HEARTLESS MAFIA..

Vansh : I’m not heartless Riddhima, this world made me heartless..Can’t you trust me?

Riddhima : After this much happens, no! 

Precap :- Mommy, where is dad? Said a girl. 

Riddhima : Beta, go and rest..

Vansh : Till when will you hide it? 

That’s it for the part..And about the thing I was to say is that, this is the second last part of this ff., will finish it tomorrow..Hope y’ like it, thanks for all the love and support!  I know it’s quite early, but this was planned to be of this much only, In Fact only of 12 parts, but because of Valentine Week, it got extended!

 

The post The Dangerous Mafia and His Sweet Girlfriend-17-A rift between RiAnsh appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/17/2021 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: