Saturday 6 March 2021

Rooh Se Ibadat Tak Ka Safar (Part 8)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Episode starts with Riddhima reaches hospital and decides to meet Vansh first.She reaches Vansh room and taking a deep breath opens the door.She finds no one.She thinks Vansh might have been shifted in other room.She turns to move out.

Vansh: Wait my wife. She stands shocked and turns to find Vansh standing.

Vansh: Why are you shocked wifey? Because I am standing on my legs so soon? Should I take rest? What? My stiches will open?

Riddhima stands quiet.

Vansh: Tell me wife, What will happen if I stand ? My stiches will open and I will die? Vansh shouts it would have been better if I had died yesterday. Riddhima stands shocked.

Riddhima: Vansh..

Vansh: You just shut up.From the first day I met you ,you just gave me insult. First that slap,then on stage and then,you begged Kabir for my life.How could you? Who are you to beg my life to Kabir? Who gave you the right to write wife in that form and then call Kabir?

Riddhima cries.

Vansh gets quiet. His anger suddenly get lessen.He speaks in low voice then. Vansh: Riddhima, sit.Please sit. He holds Riddhima hand and make her sit. Vansh:You have no idea Riddhima about my hatred for Kabir.Its my personal problem but trust me I am unable to control myself whenever I hear his name.And the thing that you did.You begged him for my life.It was unbearable for me to control myself when I heard about it.So much unbearable.. Riddhima looks at him. Vansh: That if it would have been anybody else then I would have killed him.

Riddhima looks shocked and furiously. Vansh: But I made myself understand whole night about your situation.. Riddhima shouts stop.

Riddhima: What sort of person you are Vansh.You know what happened.Leave it.I am in no mood to explain you.You are disgusting. Riddhima leaves from there crying . Vansh keep looking at her leaving. Riddhima is going out of hospital. Doctor shouts Riddhima stop. Riddhima : Doctor,I am sorry but I ..I dont want any report ,please let me leave.

Doctor: Some people ignore health problem.You should think about your family if not you.Please come with me. Riddhima thinks and goes with her. Doctor: Your blood profile is showing abnormal counts for wbc’s.It s seeming that there is somewhere a sort of …you understand ,there might be something like tumour or cancerous cells in your body. Riddhima stays shocked.

Doctor: We are just advicing you,to go for a complete body test at the moment so that we can find out the problem . Its urgent Riddhima.

Riddhima stays quiet.

Cancer and tumor words echo in her mind.

Doctor: Riddhima please,take it seriously ,tell me if you sense any pain or confusion in any body part. Riddhima thinks and remember. Riddhima: It hurts in my head again and again.I have migraine.And may be it is..

Doctor thinks and says it is something different.Please take some tests. Riddhima thinks that she will first tell family Rano and then come for tests. She tells doctor that I will visit in a day or two. Doctor nods.

Riddhima comes out.She is unable to move.Vansh’s words and doctor’s words keep on echoing in her mind.

Riddhima sits on a bench. She sees a man crying for her wife. He keep screaming ,doctor please save her we all will die without her. Riddhima feels restless and goes away from there. She remember the fear she faced when Vansh’s surgery was going on. Riddhima comes under a tree.She sees an old lady crying over there. Old lady stops Riddhima and says,Never make relations with anyone.When your dear ones leave you ,you only get pain.The people goes away ,and you die everyday due to there memories.

Riddhima feels so much restless,she runs from there and reaches home ruuning. She goes to her motheer room.She sees her mother crying with her father’s photo.

Riddhima’s mother says to her father’s photo that I am not able to live now,sometimes I feel when will you come to take me.I have faced much.Now only my three children,Manav,Riddhima and Ruhi are my life.If anything happens to them,I am gonna die.

Riddhima stays stunned.

She runs to her room and locks it.She sits beside wall on floor and closes eyes. The scene of people taking her father for last rites and her crying comes in front of her.She opens eyes and goes to bathroom/She stands under shower and cries severely.

Riddhima comes out and calls doctor. Riddhima: Doctor,fix my appointment for today evening and keep it under emergency case.

Screen shifts to Vansh getting restless and continously thinking about Riddhima.He feels sorry for doing wrong with Riddhima. He decides to call Riddhima.But stops thinking Vansh rai singhania can not say sorry to anyone. He thinks but,it was wrong that I did. He calls Angre to find the number of Riddhima. Angre texts it to him. He thinks to call her but stop. He makes her call.

Precap: Doctor tells Riddhima that you have terminal illness.Vansh hears from behind the curtains and get shocked.

The post Rooh Se Ibadat Tak Ka Safar (Part 8) appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/06/2021 07:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: