Friday 5 March 2021

#Opposites Attract Each Other #Riansh #3

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Vansh is arrested!!

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I’m having my maths exam in the eve so was busy yesterday and today also having a busy schedule but still tried to post ♥ I couldn’t reply comments in comment section so here are the replies :

  1. Aisha :- I always try to post as soon as I can..but sometimes electricity goes and sometimes other issues.
  2. Amna :- Thank you so much! This is gonna be more interesting and unexpected..!!
  3. Miss Bhanita Devi :- Firstly, nice name ♥ Vansh ki sweetheart, Mumbai ki don, right, But she is something else also..Your wait is over now!
  4. Aarushi : Thanks ♥
  5. NA :- Thanx
  6. Shivangi :- Thanks a lot..
  7. Thakur Priyanka :- Thank you..Your wait is over!!
  8. Vyshnavi :- Thanks a lot dear !!
  9. Dr.Sonia Mathews :- Thank you..
  10. Mennahussein55 :- Thanks a lot..
  11. Jayashree : I’m so glad you liked the episode..Keep loving!!
  12. Priyadarshini : So nice of you..Thanks for reading!
  13. JJ – Thank you so much!
  14. Vjkhp :- Thanks a lot..
  15. Riansh1212 :- Thanks a lot for your kind wishes!!
  16. Charms22 :- Love your ff too !!
  17. Pranjal10 :- Me or my updates??
  18. Pranjal10 :- Thank uhh..
  19. Pratishtha :- Aww!! Thank you so much!! Loads of love..

(So, Pratishtha commented “Bakwas Fanfictions” Thanks a lot ♥)

Episode starts with..,

Scene 1:

Riddhima is walking in the hall when she gets a call.

R : Hello

Other side : Oh Hello..Ms. Riddhima..

R : Why did you call me ? 

M : Actually, you’ll get something, I have sent something for you..! Hope you like it..

The call ends..

Riddhima : Interesting..Very interesting! 

She walks towards her room when something sticks to her eyes., a paper..She picks it up and reads..

R : How is this possible ? 

She starts sweating, Anushka who is passing by notices Riddhima and says,”Riddhima, what happened?” 

Riddhima : Nothing mom..

Anushka : OK..

She exits..

Riddhima : How is this possible ? No..no…This can’t happen….never..

She faints..Rajat looks at her..He picks her in arms..

Rajat : Riddhima..wake up..wake up..

Everyone gathers, Riddhima is lying on the sofa, water is sprinkled on her..She wakes up..

Riddhima : What am I doing here ? I..I was and my paper..Where is it?

She goes and picks up the paper..

Rajat : Riddhima, what happened? 

Riddhima : Nothing Dad..Maybe Dehydration!

Vansh : DEHYDRATION ? 

Riddhima : Don’t overreact! 

She leaves with Angre..

Angre : What happened ma’am ? 

Riddhima : See this!

She hands over the paper to him..He looks and says,”But how is this possible?”

Riddhima : This is a shock for me! How can it be possible? 

Angre : I think we should confirm, maybe it’s his plan..

Riddhima: But why did I think this?

Angre : Because you panic after seeing this topic..

Riddhima : Yess, you’re right..! But I need to call him..

Angre : Sure! I may leave now..

Riddhima nods. She calls someone..

Man : OH hello again! So, how was my prank ? 

Riddhima : PRANK ? FOOLISH PERSON..I WAS SHOCKED!!!!! 

Man : Chill dude!! Don’t panic..

The man smirks..Riddhima hangs up..Angre comes..

Riddhima : Angre, it was him only..

Angre : I said, right ?

Riddhima nods and says,”But you had gone to..”

Angre : Yess but before that I got the news..Vansh is arrested..

Riddhima : WHAT!?

Angre : Umm..what is needed to panic? He is not something to us..

Riddhima : I know! But right now, he is living at my place, it’s my responsibility..Let’s go!

Angre nods..They both reach the police station..

Scene 2 : 

Veer and Bani are crossing by..

Bani : Hi Veer!

Veer : What is the work ? 

Bani : I talked just like that..

Veer:  I don’t like to talk uselessly..

Bani : So, you think I talk uselessly?

Veer : Ofcourse, without any doubt dear…

Bani : Huh!!

Scene 3 : 

Neil : Deyani, if these two truths came out, they’ll change our and our children’s life..

Devyani : I know! Our motive will get destroyed..

Neil nods..

Scene 4 : 

Anushka: Rajat..

Rajat : Hmm? 

Anushka : I..have got a marriage’s proposal..

Rajat : WHO PROPOSED YOU FOR MARRIAGE ? WHO WAS THAT ???

Anushka : Not for me! For Bani..

Rajat : You know naa she is..

Anushka : Yess, I know very well but we need to marry her,she can’t live like this..

Rajat : But what if her in-laws get to know ? 

Anushka : They won’t! Not so soon!!! 

Scene 5 : 

Police : Yes , what happened? 

Riddhima : I have heard you arrested Vansh Rai Singhania..

Officer : Yes, you heard it right..

Riddhima : Under which degree? 

Officer : Why will I tell you? I know you’re lady don of Mumbai , but on only that basis I can’t tell you anything..

Riddhima :  Ohh..

She takes out a card from her wallet and shows the office..

Riddhima : I am…

Precap : Vansh : Why have you hidden your identity from everyone ? 

Riddhima : I don’t feel the need to tell you..

Vansh : I heard you talking to a man..Is something related to him ? 

Riddhima : NO!!! Absolutely not!!

She moves her face…

Vansh : Yess, Before I tell anything to Rajat Uncle and Anushka Aunt, tell me..I’ll help you..

Riddhima : You can’t help me! You’re not a SERIOUS PERSON!

Vansh : It’s not always SERIOUS TO do good….

That’s it for today’s episode..I hope y’ like it…What has been hidden by

Neil-Devyani

Rajat-Anushka

Riddhima-Angre 

And why did the police arrest Vansh ?? 2nd identity of Riddhima ? What is it?? And also, the 2nd identity is related to the show ‘Shastri Sisters’ ☻ Have a good day ahead! 

The post #Opposites Attract Each Other #Riansh #3 appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/05/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: