Friday 19 March 2021

#Opposites Attract Each Other #6 Devyani and Neil’s mission revealed!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Scene 1 :- 

A beautiful morning, 

Anushka : Riddhima., listen..

Riddhima : Yes? 

Anushka : So, me and Rajat have finalised the  new villa.

Riddhima : Superb!

Anushka : But the problem is money..

Riddhima : You like it naa, give as much money..

Anushka : No that’s not the issue, but the appropriate price is 2.5 crores, while he’s demanding 3 crores, according to government policy, it’s wrong..

Riddhima : So, what’s my role in that?

Anushka : You go with Vansh and finalize the deal and remember not a single penny more than 2.5 crores , we have money but still, he’ll then lead..

Riddhima : Yaa mom, but with Vansh? 

Anushka : Yess, go..

Riddhima : Sure mom!

Scene 2 :- 

Neil : Vansh and Riddhima have gone somewhere as Anushka’s saying..

Devyani : That’s good dude! They’ll get closer..

Neil : And then they’ll 

Devyani : Fall in love and

Neil : Get married..Our mission will 

Devyani : Get completed!

Neil and Devyani : Woohoo!! 

Scene 3:- 

Riddhima and Vansh reach the Villa owner. 

Villa owner :- Yes, how may I help you ma’am ? (looked at Riddhima with an evil smile)

Riddhima : Well, if you didn’t behave well, I’m sure you would need God’s help.

She smirks. 

Vansh : By the way, She is Riddhima Chauhan and I’m Vansh Rai Singhania..We’re here to buy your Villa, remember Anushka Chauhan came to you? 

Villa Owner : Yes, she said she’ll give 2.5 crores but I can’t sell my villa in this..

Riddhima goes on the side and talks to someone. And then, the Villa owner gets a call..

Owner :- See, I have got a person, who’ll buy it for 2.6 crores , so I will go for that..

Riddhima smirks, takes Vansh and leaves. 

Vansh : How did you agree so easily? 

Riddhima : Just wait and watch..

Vansh : Okay 

They both sit in the car. A person comes near Riddhima.

Riddhima : Yess, Ritvik?

Ritvik : Mme, the villa owner has called you inside.

Riddhima opens the car door with her foot, and they both get down. (Vansh’s entry BGM plays) Then, they go inside. 

Owner : You again? I said to you..

Riddhima takes her gun out and says,”Well, well, well..I don’t like someone barking in front of me, either he gets quiet by himself or I know my ways”

(Ritvik is a property dealer) 

Ritvik : Sir, these are the people who’ll buy for 2.6 crores..

Riddhima : Ritvik, you may leave. 

Owner : You TRICKED me? 

Riddhima : Yeahh

She sits on the sofa crossing her legs. 

Owner : Why don’t you understand…

Riddhima : See, I have no time for your foolish talks, if my mom has said to buy for 2.5, I’ll buy for that only or I have a simple way..

She caresses her guns, the villa owner gets scared and agrees for the deal, they both exit. 

Vansh : Waah Riddhima! 

Riddhima : Thanx..

Vansh : By the way, gundagardi (Hooliganism)is your profession or your wish? 

Riddhima : Mind your own business..

Vansh : And what if I tell Anu aunt and Rajat uncle that you pointed gun..

Riddhima points gun at Vansh and says,”Don’t you dare or I don’t know when I’ll load this gun and shoot” 

Vansh lowering down the gun says,”Accha, I was joking..”

Riddhima : Better

They both drive to home., and get down from the car, Vansh makes Riddhima fall down and then saves her by holding her by the waist. They both share eye-lock..

“Roshni se bhare- bhare, bhare-bhare naina tere, choo kr bole naa choona mujhe..”

Riddhima gets up. 

Vansh : Can’t you see and walk properly? 

Riddhima : OH Mr. see

She gets a call and leaves. 

Vansh : You’re so soft..

He smiles.

That’s all for this part and if you’ll not comment, then like this only I’ll be updating after weeks..Jaisi karni Waisi bharni ☻Hope y’ liked it..

The post #Opposites Attract Each Other #6 Devyani and Neil’s mission revealed! appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/19/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: