Tuesday 16 March 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #29 Vansh breaks Riddhima’s trust!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

In this part, there will be Villain’s entry and exit too..

Episode starts with,

It’s been a month since Valentine’s day, everything was going smooth..Vansh and Riddhima grew closer, now, when they decided to confess what they feel for each other to their family, Vansh’s friend Ahana enters VR Mansion..

Ahana : Hi Vansh…

Vansh : Hello Ahana..

Ahana looks at Riddhima holding Vansh’s hand, her facial expressions change, Riddhima understands it and says,”Oh no! I have important work, I’ll be back Vansh..”

Vansh : Sure! Go carefully..

Riddhima nods and leaves. 

Ahana : Girlfriend, right? 

Vansh : My lady love! 

Ahana : Nice..

They talk for 5 mins..

Ahana : By the way, Vansh, if you don’t mind, may I say something? 

Vansh : Sure..

Ahana : Have you checked Riddhima? I mean her background……

Vansh : Yeahh, I have! 

Ahana : That’s good! And what about a test? 

Vansh : Test? Which test? 

Ahana : A trust test..

Vansh : Trust test? 

Ahana : Hmm, in this…(conversation muted) 

Vansh : My heart is not allowing..

Ahana : Vansh, what is wrong in this, man? 

Vansh : No Ahana..I trust her..

Ahana : If you do, then why worry? 

Vansh : OK, if you say so..

Ahana : So, we’ll start our plan in an hour, you call Riddhima..

Vansh nods and calls her. 

Riddhima : Hello

Vansh : Riddhima, I have to tell you something, very urgent..Will meet in half an hour..

Riddhima : OK, but is everything fine? 

Vansh : I’ll tell you, come..

Riddhima : Sure..

After half an hour :- 

Riddhima comes running to Vansh while Ahana hides. 

Riddhima : What happened Vansh? 

Vansh : Actually, I lost everything..

Riddhima : Why saying so? 

Vansh : I’m suffering from cancer at the last stage..IT was totally unknown..

Riddhima starts crying, she says,”IS there any solution?”

Vansh : Unfortunately no..Sorry Riddhima, but I didn’t play with your feelings..Nothing is in my hands..

Riddhima starts walking out. 

Vansh : Are you leaving me? 

Riddhima walks out of the mansion..

Ahana : I said you Vansh! 

Vansh : Hmm..

Ahana : She was behind your everything and when she realised that you won’t be alive, she ran away..

Vansh was left in sadness..He was broken completely..Riddhima comes to VR Mansion. 

Riddhima : Vansh..

Vansh : RIDDHIMA, please go away from me, you don’t deserve me..You broke my trust..You ran away when you realised I will not be more..

Riddhima : Vansh, actually…

Vansh : What actually? 

Ahana smirks. 

Vansh : Tell me..Answer me! 

Riddhima : I WENT TO CONSULT INDIA’S BEST DOCTOR ON CALL WHILE RETURNING BACK I HEARD YOUR AND AHANA’S CONVO..

Vansh was hell shocked, he was guilty too..

Ahana (in mind) : Aww..But still they won’t reunite and Vansh will be mine forever..

Vansh : Forgive me Riddhima! 

Ahana (in mind) : She won’t…

Riddhima : It’s ok I do forgive you, and you Ahana, I knew you have come for this purpose only..Go from here at once or..

Ahana : How did this happen? You forgave him who didn’t..

Riddhima : ENOUGH! Leave..

Ahana knew that Riddhima can do anything..so without saying any word she left. 

Vansh : Thanks Riddhima for forgiving me..

Riddhima started sobbing..

Vansh : What happened? Riddhu….

Riddhima glanced at him and started crying..He caressed her back and said,”What happened?” 

She parted his hand and said,”You didn’t trust me! You came in that girl’s talks and in no more than an hour, you took my test, Vansh..You broke my trust, this time..”

Vansh : Didn’t you forgive me? 

Riddhima : No, that was only to make Ahana away! 

Vansh : Won’t you forgive me? 

Riddhima : Do you really think after this I will? No Vansh, you’re mistaken..Sorry, I don’t deserve you! 

She left..Vansh fell on his knees crying for her..He felt guilty that he didn’t trust her, but what he could do , Ahana created a doubt in him, and a single talk is enough to spoil a relationship!

Vansh : Sorry Riddhima, I know I did extremely wrong, the situation was worse..So sorry..

He started crying and then fell asleep on the floor..The family came home.

Țara : Vanshhh..Vanshhhh..

Rudra : Vansh, what happened to you? 

Vansh wakes up..

Tara : What happened Vansh? 

Vansh (realises the incident) : Nothing mom, I was tired! 

Tara : Ohk, Go and rest..

Vansh : Where are Aryan and Siya? 

Tara : Don’t you remember, they have gone to their honeymoon? We just dropped them!

Vansh : Oh yes!!! I’m going..Bye

He left. 

Riddhima’s car :-

Riddhima : How can you, Vansh? You didn’t trusted me, I didn’t expect this from you..

Precap :- Vansh tries to convince her but she ignores him . 

Hiii all, so I updated this!! And after this will update The Dangerous Mafia and his sweet Girlfriend..

Thank you for all your wishes for my exam..Talking about today’s Immj2 episode, it is there on Voot Select so, you can watch there, I was a bit confused but it’s ok..Yesterday ka ep 30 mins and today dropped to 22..dheere dheere 19..Lol!

The post #Love from the heaven.. #29 Vansh breaks Riddhima’s trust! appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/16/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: