Tuesday 9 February 2021

The Dangerous Mafia and his sweet girlfriend-Riansh-11- Chocolate day + Vansh tells her d past

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Riddhima : But why did they separate them ? I will find it myself! 

Vansh : No Riddhima, you’ll not do anything..

Riddhima : Vansh but- 

Vansh : I’ll tell you the whole story tomorrow..

Riddhima : Pinky Promise ? 

Vansh : What is this Pinky Promise now ? 

Riddhima : Say it Pinky promise ? 

Vansh : Okok , Pinky Promise! 

Riddhima: So, now ? 

Vansh : Now what ? 

Riddhima : Mr. VR don’t you think you’re too egoistic ? 

Vansh : No, me and egoistic ? Com’on I’m not egoistic..

Riddhima : Then, prove it!

Vansh : How ? 

Riddhima : Wish me at the first Happy Chocolate Day tomorrow..

Vansh : Done! 

Riddhima : No message

Vansh : Done! 

Riddhima : Ok bye!

She leaves. 

Vansh : VR, Now, I’ll have to do 2 tasks..One, wishing her first and second preparing yourself to tell her the truth..

At 11:59 pm, SS Mansion : 

Vansh is climbing through the wall, then he knocks on the window. Riddhima comes to see. She opens the door and he comes. 

Vansh : Happy chocolate day, sweetheart! See it’s 12:01 

He gives her chocolate. A wide smile appears on her face, she also gives him chocolate. 

Riddhima : I had to agree Mr.VR you keep your tongue and, I’m surprised that the great VR climbed the wall of my mansion! (said in a teasing tone) 

Vansh : Anything for you, sweetheart! IT was just off a wall..

Riddhima smiles and says,”Now tell me what’s the truth? Why is momma and dada hiding the truth ? and what is it? “ He makes her sit on the bed and himself too sits. 

Vansh : Riddhima, after listening to the truth either you will be on my side or you’ll be with your parents..So, listen carefully..

Riddhima : Hmm

Vansh : This is the story of 2 years ago..We both loved each other..We married…And one day, you were walking on the road and hitted by the car, you lost your half memory, your parents told me to go away from your life..Actually, after our marriage they started disliking me , I dunno the reason! They were talking about it only..

Riddhima : But how shall I believe this is true ? 

Vansh : Wait..

He scrolls down in his phone and shows her the proof of their wedding..

Vansh : Hope this is ok..

Riddhima nods. 

Riddhima : But Vansh, how will we deal now ? 

Vansh : I have an idea but only if you say and agree to it! 

Riddhima smiles. 

Conversation muted.

Riddhima : I’m ready! 

Vansh smiles. 

First of all, a very happy chocolate day! I hope you liked the episode..Keep supporting! Make guesses on their plan! Wish me good luck for my exams!! ♥

 

The post The Dangerous Mafia and his sweet girlfriend-Riansh-11- Chocolate day + Vansh tells her d past appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/09/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: