Monday 8 February 2021

The Dangerous Mafia and his sweet girlfriend-Riansh-10-She accepted the proposal + A lil past!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Riddhima : Vansh sir, I think I should leave..

Vansh : Why are you calling me sir ? 

Riddhima : Oh sorry., it’s my habit now..

Vansh : You need to change it..

Riddhima smiles .She leaves. 

AR Mansion : 

Angre : Boss, so what’s your plan for tomorrow? Will bhabhi accept your proposal ? 

Vansh : She’ll do it, Some things don’t change..And love never..

Angre:  But boss I didn’t understand one thing that how they both agreed for the partnership ? 

Vansh smirks and says,” Angre, VR has so much power, that he can do anything..

Angre : Oo..

Vansh : Now, go from here..

Angre nods and leaves. 

Vansh : I still remember our wedding night ! 

Flashback : 

2 years ago : 

In their room :- 

Vansh : Riddhu 

Riddhima : Yess Vanshu..

Vansh : Vanshu ? My name is already small and no need for nicknames, right ? 

Riddhima : No dear Vanshu..I like your name as Vanshu 

Vansh : Just like you like me ? 

Riddhima : Yeah but I don’t like you, I just love you..

Vansh : Can someone imagine this is a love marriage not an arranged one..

Riddhima : Never! 

Vansh smiles. 

Flashback ends. 

Vansh : Just after 5 months of our marriage, you met with an accident..I miss you so much , I’ll let you back in my life soon..And Samarth Uncle and Sejal Aunt because of you, My Riddhima was snatched from me, you told me to stay away, but I have realised, I can’t live without her..No-never..

His eyes filled with tears. 

Flashback : 

1-2 weeks before (before the birthday party of Riddhima)

Vansh : Hello Samarth Uncle urf Varun Dad

Samarth : Vansh, why did you call me? What do y’ want ?

Vansh : Nothing uncle..Just I want you to combine with my company..And Riddhima will work here..

Samarth : But don’t try to make Riddhima fall in love with you again..

Vansh : I am waiting for you to send confirmation.

Samarth : I’ll think and tell you..

Vansh hangs up

Flashback ends. 

Vansh : Vansh, now focus on proposing to her! 

Next day, 

In office :

Riddhima is walking when Vansh stops her. 

Vansh : Hey do you have any boyfriend ? 

Riddhima : No sir, why ??

Vansh : Nothing..

He left..

After some time, 

The office is empty , no one is there except Vansh and Riddhima. She comes to his cabin. 

Vansh : What happened?

Riddhima : Nobody is there except us..

Vansh : I know! 

Riddhima : What ? Then, why me? 

Vansh : Com’on Riddhima, I wanted to talk something to you that’s why..

Riddhima : And that is.? 

Vansh : When I looked into your eyes, I didn’t see just you, I saw my today, tomorrow, and my future and my rest of life..I love you, will you be mine forever ? 

Riddhima (in her mind) : Shall I agree to his proposal ? What shall I do now ?? 

Riddhima nods. Vansh smiles. 

Vansh (in his mind) : So, she has agreed to it, now I will have to convince her to get married again..We’ll be happy again! 

Riddhima : Vaise, from where you stole the lines ? 

Vansh : Doesn’t matter..The feelings are mine..

Riddhima smiles. 

Vansh : Don’t tell this to your khadus father..

Riddhima : Papa ? I want to tell you’ something..

Vansh : Proceed..

Riddhima : Vansh sir, I think Papa and Momma are hiding something from me..

Vansh : Why do y’ think this ? 

Riddhima : One day, I was going inside their room to give tea, they were saying,” It’s good we separated them, he would have spoiled his life..We got to know about him after their marriage” 

Vansh : Accha..Forget it..Maybe someone else’s talk..

Riddhima : Probably

That’s all for this part..I wanna ask y’ all y’ want Riddhima to be against their parents or be with them..Happy Propose day ! Loads of love!

The post The Dangerous Mafia and his sweet girlfriend-Riansh-10-She accepted the proposal + A lil past! appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/08/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: