Thursday 11 February 2021

The Dangerous Mafia and his sweet Girlfriend-Riansh-13-The promise day!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The next morning, 

In the office : 

Riddhima : Vansh sir, nobody is in the office..

Vansh : Wait Riddhi..You’re parents are here..

Samarth and Sejal come. 

Sejal : Riddhu, do you remember something like your wedding etc..??

Riddhima : Yes mom..I remembered it fully! 

Sejal : Ok, then tell which color you wore on the wedding ? 

Vansh gestures to her to say..

Riddhima : Maroon

Samarth : OK , and at your wedding did your Aryan bhai or Kabir bhai come? 

Vansh gestures.

Riddhima : No, only Aryan bhai came.

Samarth : Riddhu, you’re correct and you have remembered everything but sorry, you will have to take a divorce from Vansh or get seperated from us! That’s it..

Riddhima (in her mind) : I’ll have to make a choice..Please God help me! 

Sejal : Riddhu, we’re waiting for your answer..

Riddhima : I’ll chose…Vansh

Samarth : Riddhima, thinkk..

Riddhima : My final decision! 

Samarth : Sejal, remember from now onwards we only have two sons..

They both left..

Riddhima : God , I hope I made the right decision..

Vansh : You did Riddhima !! Now, smile please..

Riddhima smiles. 

Vansh : I promise you Riddhima, you’ll keep smiling just like this..forever! 

Riddhima : And I promise you that , you’ll only be the reason behind my every smile..

Vansh : I really can’t believe you love me so much that you left your parents for me..

Riddhima smiles. 

Vansh : Listen, I have to confess something..

Riddhima : Shh..Any other day sweetie..

Vansh : OK dear! 

Riddhima : Vansh, I really feel sad now! 

Vansh : Com’on dear don’t feel sad..

Riddhima nods. She calls someone. 

Riddhima : Hello, is there any 1BHK flat available…

Vansh snatches the phone and cuts it.

Riddhima : What ? 

Vansh : What what ? You’re my wife, living at my house..

Riddhima : No Vansh..not now, please..

Vansh : Riddhima…That’s the final decision…bas..

Riddhima  : Vansh..

Vansh : Please Riddhima, I don’t want you to live in risk..

Riddhima : OK Vansh..

That’s all for the part..As you all know that I’m having very much pain in my neck, so wasn’t able to write..Hope you understand..TRP is 1.1 , I’m happy atleast didn’t decreased but it’s really less, please watch immj2 only on Tv..Thanks

Follow @riansh.obsessed on Insta for more!

 

The post The Dangerous Mafia and his sweet Girlfriend-Riansh-13-The promise day! appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/11/2021 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: