Friday 12 February 2021

Swipe of love : Promises- episode 8

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

He smiled

Riddhima: vansh let’s go home they’ll be looking for us

Vansh : noo riddhu stay

Riddhima: vansh

Vansh: ok riddhima

Meanwhile in the car

Riddhima: vansh I want ice cream

Vansh looked at her puppy face

Vansh: cotton candy?

Riddhima: yesssss

After they had ice cream they reached vr mansion

Ishani: I saw them they came back

Sejal:  wow

Sia : vansh bhai came cool I’m going to him

Aaryan : sia noo I’ve a plan Ishani what did bhai gift u

Ishani : he said if I ask for something he would giftit to me .

Aaryan : cool tell him u have decided and we are going for a trip to goa tomorrow

Ishani : not bad Aaryan,rather I love ur idea

During dinner

Ishani: bhai I want my gift

Vansh : what does my sister want

Ishani :bhai I want all of us to go together on a goa trip tomorrow

Vansh : done , start packing tomorrow we shall leave

All were happy and excited 😁

Sia: let’s have a movie night

Ishani: we need to pack

Riddhima , Sejal and Aaryan went home to pack meanwhile vansh was missing Riddhima and so was Riddhima ..

12 pm at riddhima’s home she heard a knock on her window

Riddhima: why don’t ppl let me sleep who is it

she gets scared and picks the nearest thing she found she takes her comb opens the window and hits that person on the head

Riddhima: what do u think of yourself at midnight ull just sneak into my room jis school mai tum padh rahe hoo na mai uss school ki principal hoon..

Unknown: ouch …ouch riddhima it’s me

Riddhima turned on the light

Riddhima: oh shit I’m sorry vansh I didn’t know I was sleeping I a..

Vansh: principal huh of which school

Riddhima: I’m sorry vansh ( puppy face )

Vansh : ur puppy face will kill me someday

He hugs her tight

Riddhima : vaise what are you doing so late at night

Vansh : I couldn’t sleep without you

Riddhima blushes

Vansh: let’s sleep

Riddhima : vansh but how is it possible u don’t…

Before she could complete vansh pulls her towards him

Vansh : shhhhhh

Riddhima and vansh talked all night and Riddhima slept without realising

Vansh: good night riddhu

Next morning alarm clock broke thier sleep they woke up

Riddhima: vanshhhhhh what u need to go home and get ready

Vansh: let me sleep na he pulled her closer

Riddhima: vansh

He woke up at once after realising

Vansh: oh shit I am going ok bye see you at 7 am bye .

He was about to leave from the door of riddhima’s room when he realised

Vansh : oh ya window

Riddhima  waved him a sweet goodbye and he left they all then assembled outside Vr mansion at 7 am

Vansh : good to go

All: yes

They sat in jeep with the luggage loaded

They dang all the way played and enjoyed thier time they reached thier at 3 pm had thier lunch

Riddhima : so what do I guys at what time should we hit the beach

Vansh : 4 pm

Sia : ya sounds great

They booked 2 suites one for girls and another for boys they went to their suites changed

Riddhima: Sejal I want to tell u something

Sejal : what

Riddhima: I’m in love and I’ve confessed ik u will be mad but I didn’t have time to tell u I swear

Sejal : wait what with whom

Riddhima blushes

Riddhima: with vansh .

Sia and Ishani cam running

Trio sister’s: yesssss we succeeded.

Riddhima: wait what are u saying

They told her every thing about thier plan and everything. They changed into thier swimsuits and reached the beach they went to thier gazebo to relax . They played volleyball regards  riddhima and vansh spent a lot of time together and everyone teased them not Thant they knew about their confession

They went back to freshen up they wore casual wears like shorts and shirts they had their dinner

Riddhima went out in the beach ( they had a beach lagoon )

She went to the gazebo and sat on the bed enjoying the sea breeze she received a text

Text :

Vansh: miss u

Riddhima: then com eto the gazebo I’ll be waiting

Vansh : what are u doing here

Riddhima: chilling want to join

He sat next to her and wrapped his hand around her

Vansh: riddhu , u know I never loved anyone except for u

Riddhima: even me I always kept my promise

Vansh:  let’s promise eachother to be there for eachother everytime, love and support eachother and

Riddhima : never lie to one another

Then they kissed

They talked the whole night and slept there submerged in eachother’s arms listening to thier heartbeats .

Unknown: VANSHHHHHH NOOOO U CANNOT DO THIS U WILL NEVER FO THIS .

PRECAP: SEJAL : JUST LOOK AT THEM .

The post Swipe of love : Promises- episode 8 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/12/2021 08:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: