Sunday 21 February 2021

Swipe of love : I love you – Episode 20

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

It was 5 am @ vr mansion

Vansh woke and saw Riddhima still sleeping

Vansh : riddhu wake up we have flight to catch plz wake up

Riddhima : I want to sleep vansh please

Vansh : ok fine brush and come back to sl ep

She brushed and again landed on the bed vansh made her wear shoes picked her up

Vansh : angre please help with the luggage please

Angre: yes yes sure

Angre came and picked both the luggages and kept them in the car .

Angre : I’ll drive u can sit at the back as she si sleeping

Vansh : obvious u will only have to drive.

Sia: even I want to come

Angre : then come fast

Riddhima was fast asleep unaware of the world around her .

They reached the airport

Vansh : angre u know where to na.

Angre : yes

Sia followed them vansh did the required check-in and went to his private jet

Angre : bye vansh tc

Vansh : bye angre thanks 😊

Sia : by bhai tc of bhabhi

Vansh : bye sia thanks to u too

Angre and sia came out and were going back home , vansh was gently placing Riddhima on her seat reclining her seathe closed the door of his cabinet and sat next to her reclining in the same position soon the plane took off after 2 hours riddhima awoke

She jerked

Riddhima: vansh what are we doing here , and how did I land here vansh wake up how much will you sleep!!

Vansh awoke

Vansh : who me sleep u’ve been all this while and i bought u here it’s a surprise

Riddhima : are we going on a vacay ??

Vansh : it’s a surprise ( winks )

Riddhima : btw thanks I love it thank you so much vansh I love u

She cuddled with him he kissed her crown

Riddhima: wait vansh I came here with my night suit

Vansh : ya I made u wear shoes

Riddhima: thanks but did I brush why didn’t you wake me up?

Vansh : yes u did brush I woke u up but then u went back to sleep and I knew how tierd u were so didn’t bother you and angre and sia were much help to me for luggages and check in chillax u didn’t cause me any trouble .

Riddhima smiled : thanks vansh

They soon landed and came out of the airport

Riddhima: vansh we are in Maldives

She said as she looked towards her speed boat waiting for her to take her to the island

Vansh : yes

She hugged him tight and kissed him on his cheeks

Riddhima: thank you vansh u r the best .

Vansh : come lets go

They reached Lankanfinholu island and checked into a water lagoon

Riddhima : wow vansh this feels like paradise

Vansh : it’s all for you

They were immersed in each other’s eyes when vansh’s phone rang it was a video call from Ishani

Ishani : bhai u reached how’s the place

Vansh : it’s amazing

Aaryan : hi bhai where’s riddhu

Vansh : she went to change

Aaryan : how’s everything in Maldives

Vansh : we just reached

After a lot of talking they hung up

Riddhima came out wearing a Fancy Pants Women’s Finns Swimsuit – Floral

Vansh went towards wrapped his hands around her waist bringing chills down her spine

Vansh : u know u look damn hot right any plans to kill me

Riddhima blushed hard

Riddhima : go change and came

Vansh : uff Riddhima u changed the topic again

Riddhima : come quick I’m waiting

Vansh came out wearing swiming trunks with bare chest his sick packs were damn prominent Riddhima tried to ignore but then he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him

Vansh : it’s not fair that u get all the compliments u know don’t try to ignore Mrs vansh rai Singhania

The name bought a sudden jerk in her and sh blushed harder

Just then thier room bell rang

Vansh made face and opened the door

Staff : sir here’s your water sports package which u ordered

Vansh : Thank you

He left

Vansh : Riddhu come lets go for

They left to the beach and started with snorkeling

There were two couples including them the instructor gave them specific instructions and vansh and riddhima started, they saw fishes corals weeds and a tortoise which appears once in 5 years after snorkeling they proceeded towards jetski enjoyed thier time they were overwhelmed 😃 to by each other’s side and felt lucky soon it was 2 they went to thier room and ordered a black label whisky and barbecue chicken Riddhima was curled up in his arms while she was enjoying her meal

Riddhima: kissed on his cheeks

Vansh was amazed by her move

Vansh : what was that for

Riddhima: I didn’t know that a wife couldn’t kiss her husband and that was my gesture to sag thank you

Vansh pulled sher more closer : don’t get offended u r going to thank me more so save it

Saying that he kissed her lips passionately thier lips moving rhythmically

Riddhima: vansh..h s..stop

Vansh bit her ear lobe and proceed to the crook of her neck which made her moan she tried to push him but in vain he didn’t move she then kissed him passionately and he started undressing her he wanted the whole of her he she kissed his eyes and then his earlobe after they made love they were cuddled she rested her head on his bare chest while he held her tight toward him.

PRECAP : Aaryan: I love you Kabir.

So that is it for today guys hope u like it and I will be leaving to my boarding school on 28 of feb not 28 of March so after that I won’t be able to write my FF so I’m planning to finish this one as soon as possible in sorry for the hurry in my vacay I’ll write a bigger one .

The post Swipe of love : I love you – Episode 20 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/21/2021 06:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: