Saturday 13 February 2021

RIANSH: Becoming Mrs. Raisinghania – Episode 16

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hi y’all! Here are the responses to the comments from the previous episode:

Hi Aafrin, glad all your confusions have been covered. Thank you reading and commenting!

Hi Shivangi, thank you so much!

Hi Anu, have I told you you’re extremely sweet? Thank you so much for your comment on the previous episode, meant a lot to me. I hope I continue to stay inspired too, hehe.

Hi Jayanthi, thank you so, so much! That really means a lot to me. I’ve always wanted to write about a very different character from Riddhima, so am glad it’s being perceived well. Thank you, again!

Hi M, thank you!

Hi Vyshnavi, thank you so much!

Hi Aarushi, thank you so much!

Hi Riansh_fan, thank you! So, coming to your question, she’d seen that ring the previous night when she’d been assaulted. So, when she saw that ring on Angre’s hand, she joined the dots and figured why Vansh wanted to marry her, but she doesn’t yet know that he had doubted her too. Hope it’s cleared, let me know if it’s still confusing though.

Hi Jennifer, thank you!

Hi KV2711, thank you so much! Riddhima agreeing for the marriage definitely counts for celebrations, haha.

Hi Thakur Priyanka, thank you so much! That means a lot.

Hi Anjali, thank you!

Hi Mary, thank you so much! I’m glad you’re liking the way the characters and the story is shaping up. Thank you for being so understanding and supportive too, means a lot.

Hi Akshitha, thank you so much! I’m glad you liked the previous update. And about updating quicker; unfortunately, I do not have the time to update every often, but I try being as quick as possible. Sorry for the constant delay, though.

Hi Astha, thank you so, so much! That really means a lot to me.

Hi NA, thank you!

Hi Naira_u_singh, thank you so much! And I hope you’re doing better now. 🙂

Hi TSA, thank you so much! As for your doubt, it’s because she’d seen that ring when Angre had tried assaulting her, so she joined the dots afterward seeing that ring with Angre and figured why Vansh wanted to marry her. Although, she doesn’t yet know that he had doubted her too.

Hi Jayashree, thank you so much!

Hi Priyadarshini, thank you!

Link to Episode 15: https://www.tellyupdates.com/riansh-becoming-mrs-raisinghania-episode-15/

————

BECOMING MRS. RAISINGHANIA – EPISODE 16: GROWING DISTANT

“Riddhima, are you sure about your decision?”

Riddhima stared at her reflection on the mirror absentmindedly and thought back to her decision again. She’d thought about it several times in the past week, trying to contemplate the magnitude of the consequences that she’d face for this decision. She inhaled deeply and nodded her head, looking at her mother through the mirror.

Riddhima: I am. (chuckling) You’ve asked me this question so many times in the past one week, Ma. My answer is not going to change, whatsoever.

Payal (pleating the dupatta along her side): I know, Baccha, but I am just worried. You decided for this marriage in haste and I don’t want to think that there might be a reason for this. If there’s anything you want to share, you know you’ve me, right?

Riddhima turned around and clasped her mother’s hands between hers and gently pressed them to assure her. When she looked up at her again, she saw the worried lines that were etched across her mother’s forehead and she smiled again, wanting to rid her of the worries.

Riddhima: You worry too much, Ma. Please be happy, it’s my engagement today.

Payal: I’m happy, but I’m worried also. I can’t see you in pain later.

Riddhima: There’d be no pain, Ma. You know how Vansh and the family is, there’s really nothing that you’ve to worry about. (shaking her head) You’re making me also emotional, Ma. Please keep your tensions aside, I am happy. And where is Ragini? Can you please call her?

Her mother nodded and forced a smile despite her underlying worries. She pressed a gentle hand on Riddhima’s cheek before walking outside the room. Riddhima stared at her reflection on the mirror again and thought about her mother. Over the past one week, she’d been questioned on her decision repeatedly. She didn’t know why, though.

Why did no one fathom on her decision?

She heard the squeaking sound of the wooden door and craned her neck over her shoulder and saw Him. He’d shut the door of the room and was now, beginning to turn the lock around. She’d swiftly avoided him over the last one week and she didn’t want to confront him now, of all possible times.

Riddhima: What are you doing here?

Vansh: I need my answers.

Riddhima turned around and smoothened her hair, trying to avoid. She’d clearly told him that she wasn’t answerable to him, yet he always came around willing to find answers to his questions.

Vansh (in a frustrated tone): I need my goddamn answers, Riddhima! Stop giving me the cold shoulder.

Riddhima: You must know I can be very stubborn if I want.

Vansh: Don’t test my patience, Riddhima. Just answer me!

Riddhima stood up from the chair and looked at him pointedly, almost agitated at his condescending tone. She needed a breather life-long if this were the attitude that she’d to bear. This way, their ruse would be blown-up too quickly.

Riddhima: Is this how you’re going to behave with me every time? Like, bossing me around and then, me fighting with you. Is this what we’re saving for the future?

Vansh: I need an answer.

Riddhima: I asked you a question, Mr. Raisinghania.

Vansh: What do you think of yourself, Riddhima? You think you can control my life? (stepping closer to her) I’ll make myself clear. I don’t let anyone take decisions in my life. I’m the decision maker here and you will listen to me.

Riddhima: Well, that clearly isn’t happening then, Mr. Raisinghania. Because this marriage will happen now, regardless of what you want.

Vansh (looking into her eyes directly): I will not let you control my life.

Riddhima: How ironic, isn’t it?

Vansh walked closer to her and cornered her against the bedpost, his nostrils flaring in rage. How dare she argue with him every darn time? She’d always seen the better side of him, but now he was going to show her how absolutely ruthless can he be.

Vansh (in an agitated tone): It is one f*cking question, Riddhima. Why did you agree for this marriage?

Riddhima (exhaling harshly and pushing him away): If you think I’ve been romantically fantasizing about you, then excuse me for disappointing you. I will never love a ruthless man like you and I suppose that’s all you need to know.

Vansh: You think your sassiness is going to work with me? You know what I am capable of, Riddhima. I will…

Riddhima (losing her temper; interrupting) What will you do? Slap me? Beat me? Oh, wait no, considering your position and status in the society, you will try forcing yourself on me. Won’t you? After all, I’ve gotten a glimpse of it all.

Vansh stepped away from her, faltering with his balance. The façade of ruthlessness slipped from his face and his eyes softened with guilt slowly beginning to cloud him.

Vansh: I’ve never forced myself on you, Riddhima. And even as a husband, I’d never have that right on you. I’ll never do that to you.

Riddhima walked away from him, shaking her head and refusing to believe. She crossed her arms across herself and shut her eyes. She was not going to fall into the trap of niceties again.

Riddhima: Please don’t act like I matter to you, Vansh. I know I don’t; there’s no reason why you’ve to act that way.

Vansh: If me staying away makes you feel better, then I am leaving, but before that, please tell me what happened. Please tell me why you agreed for this marriage, Riddhima.

Riddhima: Why aren’t you happy, Vansh? You always wanted this, didn’t you? (turning around) Why does my agreement bother you so much now?

Vansh (screaming in frustration): Because back then, I didn’t know you. Back then, I didn’t who and how you were. All I believed was that you knew about Ishani and were in a relationship with…

He paused immediately, realising his words. He never wanted to tell her the reason for this marriage. In his subconscious mind, he still believed that Riddhima loved Angre and she deftly fit into a façade around him. He looked at her and she looked back at him, an expression of defeat overwhelming her.

Riddhima: With Angre Sir. (nodding her head and smirking) Of course. That’s how highly you think of me. That’s how much you trust me, despite claiming me to be a friend of yours.

Vansh: Riddhima, I didn’t…

Riddhima (interrupting): Please leave!

Vansh: Riddhima, please listen…

Riddhima (screaming in frustration): Just leave! I don’t want to see your face anymore. (shaking her head) I can’t see your face anymore.

Vansh: Riddhima, give me a moment to…

Riddhima: I said, JUST LEAVE! Just leave me alone. Don’t scar me more than you already have!

Vansh: Please give me a moment to explain myself. I didn’t…

Riddhima (shaking her head): If you’ve ever, ever respected me even one bit, Mr. Raisinghania, you will leave right away without any arguments.

He began walking out of the room and Riddhima sat in front of the mirror again, staring at the reflection. She saw him wait at the doorstep for a few seconds before walking out to the corridor. She continued staring at the mirror, while the insides of her threatened to tear apart.

This marriage was just a compromise, after all.

————

So, that’d be it for this episode. Looking on the brighter side, however, Riddhima and Vansh are finally getting engaged. Anyhow, let me know what you thought of this episode and if there’s anything that you think can be included, do let me know via the comments. Like always, thank you for reading!

The post RIANSH: Becoming Mrs. Raisinghania – Episode 16 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/13/2021 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: