Saturday 13 February 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #27 Kiss day gone wrong

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

The next morning, In the park, about 8 am

Riddhima : Vansh, we have to reach school by 8:15..

Vansh : Chill! Give me a kiss then we can go..

Riddhima : Shameless..

Vansh : What shameless ? IS it wrong that Vansh Rai Singhania demands a kiss from Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.?

Riddhima : I’m not Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania yet..

Vansh : Mrs..

He giggles..

Riddhima : I am getting late..

She is about to go when Vansh stops her..

Vansh : Give me a kiss or keep standing here..

Riddhima : Aann…

Vansh : No, Aann wann

Riddhima : Close your eyes..

Vansh closes his eyes. Riddhima places a kiss on his forehead and runs away..

Vansh : Uff..I expected it..Chalo, no issues..

In the school : 

As Vansh and Riddhima entered the classroom, children were laughing seeing a photo..Then, they both noticed it was their photo, Riddhima was kissing Vansh..They both felt embarrassed and Riddhima left the class..They both are called my principal , Mr. Ranbir Mathur.

Ranbir : WHAT IS THIS MR. RAI SINGHANIA AND MS. VERMA ?

He said in a high tone but our Vansh is also not less..

Vansh : WHAT ? 

Ranbir : Your kissing picture has reached the students and you know what will be the bad impact on them…And Ms. Verma, I agree Mr. Rai Singhania has done this but you are a girl..

Riddhima : Sir, this is called GENDER INEQUALITY, why the things boys can do can’t girls ? 

Vansh : And yes, we did this, and we’re not ashamed of this..We’re dating each other BUT not inside the school premises, it’s our personal life and that’s not our problem if someone clicks the picture and virals it..Moreover, it will not take me a second to take an action!

Ranbir : Fine, you may go..

They both leave. 

Riddhima : Vansh, please this news shouldn’t be reached to mom and dad..

Vansh : I promise it won’t..

He smiles. Mr. Ranbir Mathur calls the student who clicked the picture (Rehaan) 

Ranbir: Rehaan..Why did i’ clicked the picture ? And leaked too? If someone’s doing something, then why did you click the picture…I suspend you from the school for 2 weeks, I’ll inform your parents..

Riddhima : Sir, what is Rehaan’s mistake ? He is a kid..HE did what he thought..Actually, mistake is mine..Don’t suspend this kid..

Ranbir : Ms. Riddhima, you don’t want yourself to be..and now..

Riddhima : Rehaan you go..

Rehaan leaves. 

Ranbir : I have a solution..We’ll talk later, you come to my home in evening..(winks)

Riddhima narrowed her eyes and left. 

Vansh : What happened ? 

Riddhima : This Ranbir Mathur is so shameless..Huh! 

Vansh : What happened ? Did he do something with you ? (He is worried) 

Riddhima : Arrey no (narrates the incident) 

Vansh : Issi baat pe one kiss..

Riddhima : For your one kiss, this all problem created..

Vansh : I solved it right..

Riddhima : Shut up! 

That’s all for the part..Firstly, to inform you that maybe tomorrow I’m not posting, instead of tomorrow , I’ll post on 15th for Valentine’s Day, as I’ll be busy tomorrow..And you people are so greedy, some are writing post all the three, that’s not possible, 1 will be posted here and one on Wattpad..On Wattpad, I have 10 works, do checkout..Loads of love! And ya, I have 2 Insta accounts now, @tellytv_gossips and @riansh.obsessed , do follow!

The post #Love from the heaven.. #27 Kiss day gone wrong appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/13/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: