Thursday 11 February 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #25 The promising promise day!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

To know the TRP read till end..

The next morning, 

Riddhima comes to Vansh. 

Vansh : What happened ? 

Riddhima : Shower isn’t working…And I’m getting late…

Vansh :OK, use this here..

Riddhima goes. After some time, 

Riddhima  : Vansh..Vansh..

Vansh : Hmm, what happened ? 

Riddhima : Can you please give my dress..It’s in the suitcase..

Vansh nods and goes to her room..

Vansh : Which dress should I give her? This will look good..

He takes and gives to her, she wears it and then comes out. She goes to her room followed by Vansh. She sits on the dressing table..

Riddhima : What happened? 

Vansh : The zip

Riddhima : Oops! Who told you to give this dress? 

Vansh : It’s looking damn beautiful..

Riddhima : It is! But this zip…o god!!

Vansh comes to her and zips the dress up. 

Vansh : Now fine ? 

Riddhima : Thank you..

Vansh smiles and says,” Your skin tone is nice” (winks)

Riddhima : Shut up!! 

In the school : 

Riddhima : So, students, today is the Promise Day! What’s your promise ?

Students : We will study well..!

Riddhima : Good..

Vansh (whispering in Riddhima’s ears) : I promise you that I will not stop loving you at any cost! 

Riddhima : Ishh!! Shhh…

Isha : Yes mam.

Riddhima : When did I call you ? 

Isha : You said naa Ishh..so

Riddhima : Sit down..! 

The bell rings, they both come out of the class..

Vansh : Riddhu, on this promise day, I promise the type of dress you’ve worn today, I’ll buy you more (winks)

Riddhima : Shhh…

Vansh : Jokes apart…!! I promise you to never let you sad or cry..and give you more and more happiness..

Riddhima : And I promise you to take all your problems to me..

Vansh : How will you take yourself to yourself ? 

Riddhima : Vanshhhhhh..You’re teasing me now..

Vansh : Sorry sweetheart..! 

Riddhima : It’s ok..

They both sit in the canteen, Vansh opens a box of cake..On the cake it’s written,”Happy Promise Day Love!” They both cut the cake and feed each other..

Riddhima : Vansh, I will never forget this day..

Vansh : I won’t let you!! 

They both smile..

Sorry guys, I know I have written short, but I have a pain in my neck, so apologizing for that..Coming onto TRP which is again 1.1 , it’s a request to watch immj2 only on TV at Colors..Please guys..I’m happy it didn’t decrease and is same but is less..

Follow @riansh.obsessed on Insta for more..

The Mafia wala ff  will be published by 3 after getting a relief in my neck..Thanks 

 

The post #Love from the heaven.. #25 The promising promise day! appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/11/2021 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: