Tuesday 9 February 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #23 The sweet chocolate day!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

By the way, Belated Happy Birthday Den..

Riddhima : Accha ji! Now, I’m angry, do whatever you want to! 

Vansh : Riddhu, I was joking, sorry! 

Riddhima smiles. 

Vansh : So let’s go home, VR Mansion..

Riddhima : VR Mansion ? 

Vansh : Yeah, your mom and dad are not at home, so..And Moreover, I have something to tell to Aryan and Siya bhabhi

Riddhima : No, you’re not going to tell them now., got it ? 

Vansh : As you say madam! 

Riddhima smiles. They go to VR Mansion. 

VR Mansion : 

Siya : Hey Ridz, you here ? 

Riddhima : Vo..v..o

Siya : What vo-vo ? 

Riddhima : Arrey! Vansh brought me here, he told nobody is at home so..

Siya : Accha! Come..

Vansh shows her, her room. She goes inside, refreshes up. 

Riddhima : Coming up is Valentine Day, so let me play some pranks..

Vansh is about to go inside when stopped by Aryan and Siya. 

Aryan : Wait Vansh..Let us see what she is going to do..

Riddhima rings to her friend, via her different number. 

Riddhima : I have changed my sim..Let’s see what happens.

She keeps the call on speaker..

Sejal : Hello 

Riddhima (in man’s voice) : Hi 

Vansh : Wow, man’s voice.! 

Sejal : Who’s this ? 

Riddhima : I am VR. 

Sejal : Yes, Mr. VR ? 

Riddhima : Do you have any boyfriend ? 

Sejal : No, why ? 

Riddhima : Will you be my Valentine ? 

Vansh : What is she doing ? She is..

Sejal : Valentine ?? Your full name? 

Riddhima : Vansh Rai Singhania..

Sejal : See, stop it or…

Riddhima : Or ? 

Sejal : I’ll complain about your name to the police..

Riddhima : Seju, it’s me..

Sejal : Riddhhuuuuuu!! Your pranking habit won’t go, right? 

Riddhima : Sorry, sorry!!! 

Sejal : It’s ok..

Riddhima : Chl byee..

Sejal : Byee

She hangs up. 

Vansh : She took my name! 

Aryan : Vansh, shhhh

Riddhima : Next, Vansh..haa..

She rings him. 

Vansh : Hello 

Riddhima (changing her voice) : Hyy..

Vansh : Yes, say ? 

Riddhima : Do you have any girlfriend ? 

Vansh : No, why ? 

Riddhima (inside) : Liar! 

Vansh : Hello ? 

Riddhima : Yess, so will you be my Valentine ? 

Vansh : Sure ma’am ,but I think we should meet once..

Riddhima : Ha, where are you..

Vansh : Turn..

She turns and sees the trio standing. They cut the call. Vansh glares at her..Riddhima starts laughing and says,”Vansh, you here? “ 

Vansh : Ha, me here…

Riddhima acts to faint. 

Vansh : Your acting is not gonna work here, what if Sejal had complained to police, I would be in danger..

Riddhima laughs.

Vansh : Moreover, you know naa, I have a girlfriend, then why did y’ asked me?  

Riddhima : Why did you say no ? I felt so bad..Hh..

Siya : Why did you feel bad?  

Aryan : Exactly, her girlfriend should feel bad…wait, Vansh is she your gf ? 

Riddhima : Me ? His girlfriend ? No…

Vansh nods. 

Riddhima : Kya Vansh..Can’t y’ be quiet ?

Vansh : Sorry but no, I can’t..

Riddhima : Huhh!! 

Vansh : Come for dinner! 

They all have dinner and sleep. 

Next morning, 

Riddhima is coming from outside. 

Aryan : Riddhima, isn’t it that you have someone else? 

Riddhima : Com’on jiju…Please, I’m preparing something for Vansh..Shhh..

Aryan : Okk..

She goes to the kitchen. 

After 1-2 hours : 

Vansh wakes up. 

Riddhima puts a piece of chocolate in his mouth and says,” For a five star friend, for a melody reason, and a Kitkat time, on a Munch day, In a perk mood to stay, Happy Chocolate Day!” 

Vansh feeds her chocolate and says,” You’re like Chocolates sweet, selectable and oh! Satisfying.” 

Riddhima : How’re the chocolates ?

Vansh : Very nice..Yummy! 

Riddhima : I made them..

Vansh : Wow! 

Aryan : Vansh, she is in the kitchen since 5 am in the morning preparing these for you..

Vansh : Thank you Riddhima! 

Riddhima smiles. Aryan leaves. 

Vansh : Now, it’s my turn! 

Riddhima : Go get ready first..! 

Vansh nods. He goes and gets ready.. 

Vansh : Angre, my friend, Take this phone and direct me how to make chocolate..I have sent Riddhima to school and taken holiday..Now, help me! 

Angre nods and directs him. After an hour : 

Vansh : Let’s taste them..

Angre : Let it freeze! 

Vansh : First, we need to taste the batter..

Angre nods. They both taste. 

Angre : Ewww.. Vansh, you have put Salt instead of Powdered Sugar! 

Vansh : OMG!! Now ? 

Angre : Now make again! 

Vansh nods and makes again. 

After 4 hours, the chocolates are prepared, Riddhima is back at VR Mansion..Vansh gives her chocolate. She tastes it and says,”Yum! “ 

Vansh : Thanks..

Angre : You know in 1st time, he had put salt instead of sugar..

Riddhima starts laughing. 

Riddhima : Like seriously ? VR doesn’t know the difference between sugar and salt ? 

Vansh : Angre, I will not spare you..

Riddhima : It’s ok.,it happens..

She smiles. 

Vansh : Atleast, you like it…

Riddhima : Like it ? I just love them! 

Vansh smiles. 

That’s all for this part, I hope this is funny! Keep loving!! I thought of a treat for y’ , If I get 95% or + marks in my finals , I’ll bring a new ff..The exams are starting from 1st and will end by 15..I have received the datesheet..The exams will be online and I am so happy for that! Thank you..Wishing you all  a very Happy Chocolate Day! Wish me luck!!! 

 

The post #Love from the heaven.. #23 The sweet chocolate day! appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/09/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: