Tuesday 12 January 2021

HO GAYA PYAR TUMSE let’s feel it…. (shot 32)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Mishti calls out Abir, someone from behind blindfolds her.

Mishti:what’s all these?

She is taken to somewhere.

Mishti:shall I open my eyes?

No response.

Mishti opens and looks around, it’s dark. A bright light comes from a side and it’s beautifully written

_I LOVE YOU_

Mishti stands perplexed. Mishti looks around.

Mishti:enough of all the surprises come out now…

Someone from behind hugs her….

Mishti:Abir….

Mishti turns and sees….

Obviously it’s Tarun soni!

Mishti stands still for a moment.

Mishti:what’s all these non sense?

Tarun smiles like a psycho…

Tarun:I can read it from your eyes you loved it so much dear…

Mishti frowns.

Mishti:what the hell !

Mishti walks towards the door.

Tarun blocks.

Tarun:won’t you give me a reply dear?

Mishti:are you out of sense?

Tarun:it’s my love for you.

Mishti:stop it, bahut ho gaya!

Tarun:Not yet! We have many things stored for us!
Marriage, Honeymoon,children, their life….

Mishti slaps him.

Mishti:it’s to get back your sense.

Mishti turns,Tarun holds her hand.

Tarun:How can you leave without reply.

Mishti:should I explain it again?

Tarun:Mishti…this slap was just a soft touch for me! I love you that much. Don’t you have dreams of our love?

Mishti:I am married to Abir,He is the love of my life! Got it?

Tarun:No!

Mishti gets scared with his scream.

Mishti:Abir must be waiting,I am leaving.

Tarun:Not so easy!

Mishti is forcefully tied.

Mishti:When Abir comes,He will show you.

Tarun:then let’s see…

Abir is brought by someone.

Mishti sees him. Abir sees her moves near her.

Mishti:Have you gone mad?what’s all these?

Abir:He made me come here!

Tarun:Abir,I just want a thing which you don’t want,

Mishbir looks each other,

Tarun:Mishti!

Abir:she is not a thing,she is my wife! Mind your language Tarun!

Tarun laughs aloud.

Tarun:wife!Both are sleeping on the bed as two separate strangers. No relationship!

Both are looking shocked,

Tarun reveals….

Tarun:I will come to see Mishti every night! But one day you caught me,remember?

Abir remembers getting beaten up at night.

Tarun:even,I made you fight both fight after scratching your car! But your bro,sis spoiled it!

Abir:wasn’t that Varun?

Tarun smiles.
Tarun:I will give you half an hour, decide it fast!

Abir:There is nothing to decide!

Tarun:Think dear…

Tarun leaves…

Mishti cries.

Mishti:it’s because of me! Sorry Abir!

Abir:Hey choti motu,don’t be silly! We will get out with this time.

Mishbir searches a way out with thier hand tied.

Time passes away..

Tarun:Time out!

Tarun sees them.

Tarun:I have planned well! Got a way to escape?

Mishti:stop it Tarun! This is too much!

Tarun:sweetie! It will all get over soon!

Abir: we beg you please!!

Tarun:just sign it!

Tarun gives him divorce papers!

Abir:I will not! It’s not easy to break our relationship like this!

Mishti nods with Abir.

Tarun:girls first,come on Mishti…

Mishti:Never !

Tarun:I will make you!

Tarun takes a knife and keeps it on neck of Abir. Mishti panics seeing that!

Mishti signs it, Abir signs no.

Mishti:Sorry,he is dangerous.

Mishti cries and sign.

Tarun:It’s your turn,Abir!

Abir refuses bravely!

Tarun:ask him to Mishti,I have plan B.

Abir doesn’t listen to Mishti’s plead.

Tarun:I love plan B more, we can unite fast.

Tarun holds Mishti. Abir shouts at him.

Tarun:if you become widow,then you can marry!

Mishti looks at him in shock.

Tarun:don’t look like this! We will marry in the next muhurat after his death.

Tarun smirks seeing Abir.

Mishti:No!you can’t do that

Mishti cries helplessly! Abir stands there thinking.

Tarun brings some kind of injection.

Mishti:Tarun,not that!

Tarun:He deserves this for coming between us.

Mishti:just sign it! Please… I beg you!

Abir:I should keep my promise!

Tarun:you can,Abir…

Tarun goes close to Abir….( our heartbeat is increasing 😅)

Mishti’s rope unwind.

Mishti goes and pulls Tarun back. Mishti hugs Abir tightly.

Mishti tries to unfold Abir’s rope. Tarun gets up and pulls her back. Mishti sees knife and holds it close to her own neck.

Mishti:I will kill myself,if Abir is injured!

Tarun gets back.

Mishti:Move aside.

Tarun:don’t hurt yourself dear!

Tarun moves away from Abir. Mishti removes the rope and they hold hands together,

Mishti:don’t come close,tarun!

They reaches the exit door. Tarun drags Mishti in a reflex.

Abir:leave Mishti!

Tarun:we will unite in death! Don’t worry,Mishti.

Mishti is hold tight in between his hands.

Tarun sees kerosene and pours through his head along with Mishti.

Abir:Tarun,it’s madness!

Tarun:yes,I am mad for her!

Mishti cries miserably.

Tarun put on the lighter.

Mishti:Abir… ask everyone not to cry because of me!

Abir:Mishti…

Mishti:You Khadoos,don’t work so much in Lap, you will have glasses like me.

Abir:Mishti,you are unique with that glasses. I will love to keep glasses

Both are crying.

Tarun:enough of your drama!

Abir:you won’t understand this,it’s our love.

Tarun:really! He laughs.

Abir:yes! You can never make Mishti yours! Destiny made us together. I will live for her all my life.

Mishti:No Abir,you have to live!

Abir:My life starts with you and will end with you.

Abir unexpectedly drags Mishti towards him.

Abir kicks Tarun and runs holding Mishti’s hand.

Tarun follows them.
The villagers sees Mishbir in trouble,they interfere.

Tarun is handled by the villagers.

Mishbir hugs and cries.

PRECAP:RAJVANSH FAMILY AND MAHESHWARI FAMILY FIGHTS…

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

The post HO GAYA PYAR TUMSE let’s feel it…. (shot 32) appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/12/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: