Wednesday 13 January 2021

Hamariwali Good News 14th January 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hamariwali Good News 14th January 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Sumitra asking Mukund to come with her to Mathura. He says I will come with you, but I won’t become a burden on Jija ji, Renuka is my responsibility until the divorce. Sumitra asks do you want to accept the baby, did you change your mind because of the baby. Mukund says no, divorce will happen. She asks what about the baby. He says I have some work. Renuka hears them. Indu shouts to call them out. Renuka and Navya remove Mukund’s name and fix Renuka and Mukund’s name plate on the wall. Navya says Renuka is also half owner of the house. Navya says we have to vacate the house for some day and get the house fixed. Mukund comes. The man says the walls will also get cracks when we break the pillars. Mukund asks what. The man says I can’t guarantee anything such. Renuka says we will do anything in our house, you shouldn’t care. Navya says yes, they can get their share repaired also. Sumitra asks Mukund to stop them.

Mukund says I will see who breaks this house, I will not go to Mathura, I will stay here and see how can dare to break the house. Renuka smiles and thinks I m doing this to join the family. Sumitra says but… He says I won’t go to Mathura, I m going to Vrindavan, I will come till evening. He goes. Renuka asks Navya to fix the chillies and lemon. She taunts Sumitra. Navya fixes it. Adi meets Gautam at the tea stall. He says my bank account is seized, I can’t even manage my own expenses. Gautam says I know its difficult, I will give a solution, just leave this city.
Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Hamariwali Good News 14th January 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/13/2021 05:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: