Tuesday 12 January 2021

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #35 After a leap !

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

That day, Riddhima left VR Mansion , they both broke up . One day Riddhima went to doctor for regularly checkup , she got a shocking news, she went home , and decided to leave India, she went to London, Vansh too wanted to forget Riddhima, unknowingly that Riddhima has gone to London, he also went to London. They both went to Islington , 7 months passed, they never met each other..

A girl is walking on the streets caressing her baby bump , a man bumped into her . The boy’s back faced her. 

Girl : Can’t you see and walk ?  IF something happened then ? 

The voice seemed familiar to the boy, he turned. 

Girl : Vansh YOU ?

Vansh : Riddhima YOU ???

He looked at Riddhima bottom to top..

Vansh : hh..Girls change, just like you, married right ? 

Riddhima : No..

Vansh : Again a lie ? 

Riddhima : Vansh , it has been proven that I didn’t go there with CCTV , mom told me..It wasn’t a lie..

Vansh : Ha, but this is a lie..

Riddhima : No

Vansh : Then who’s kid are you carrying ? 

Riddhima : Kid ni kids..They will be twins

Vansh : Oh nice, who’s 

Riddhima : Yours..

Vansh : Stop it!! Riddhima..

Riddhima : Like that day, I lost my self-respect, no Vansh , all girls are not of that kind..

Vansh : Really , these are my kids ? 

Riddhima tried to speak but fainted. Vansh panicked and took her to his home. He sprinkled some water on her. She woke up..

Riddhima : Where am I ? Vansh , why did you take me ? 

Vansh : You fainted ! 

Riddhima : OK Thank you..Byee

She is about to leave but Vansh stops her.

Vansh : These are my kids too, you can’t go like this..

Riddhima : Oh , your kids ? Naah , not now..Didn’t you 

Vansh : That was my mistake…

Riddhima : This is also your mistake..

Vansh : Shut up ! 

Riddhima : OK bye..

Vansh : Stopp..Riddhima, see not for me , at least for these kids..

Riddhima : I managed them for 8 months , I will manage them for more..

Vansh : 8 months ? Means I will meet them next month..Yay !!

Riddhima : Sorry MR. These are my kids and I will only decide who will meet them or who will not, you can’t stop me now..When you were to stop , you didn’t do it..now when you got to know about kids, you want me to give to you..No never !!!

Vansh : Riddhima, listen..wait..See, that was my mistake and I apologise, I didn’t trust you,  I am so sorry for that..Think if some girl would say this then, what would you have done..?

Riddhima : Inspected the matter..

Vansh : Intelligent! Not all are intelligent like you, me too even , I am a fool..OK ? Now pleasee….

That’s it..What do you think will Riddhima forgive him ? Should she do this ? And ya, I thought of things but after watching yesterday’s episode, I myself, didn’t want to add that track , so changed it..Vaise you all are too intelligent, those who aren’t registered users, changed their name and commented..I know it..But still I am giving it…You think I am fool..Patterns ? Colors ? same..so..Don’t try to fool me..I am intelligent in the matter of these things..

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #35 After a leap ! appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/12/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: