Sunday 10 January 2021

#Enmity To Love #Riansh #33 Riddhima’s 1st crush story !

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

 

Everyone was tired of Riddhima’s pranks except Riddhima . She decided her last but not the least prank . She sneaked into Kunal’s room, texted Ishani,” I want to break with you. I have someone else.” She wrote this because she overheard their conversation. When Ishani saw the message, she ran to Vansh . She told what Kunal messaged her. Vansh was angry . He roared,”Kunal.” Kunal comes.Riddhima hides behind the curtain.Vansh shows him the message and asks about it . 

Kunal : Vansh, trust me, I didn’t do this..

Riddhima started giggling, she couldn’t control this . They understood everything. Kunal fumed with anger and gave her a tight slap. (Now, you must be thinking, she will cry but she) She started laughing like a mad..

Kunal: Gone mad ? 

Riddhima : You must be wondering why am I not crying ? Arrey jitna mazza pranks krne mein aaya , yeh thappad uske saamne kuch ni .( The fun I got in pranks, can’t compete this slap)

Kunal : Riddhima , YOU !!!! Don’t do this ever !

Riddhima : Ok fine , forget it , wanna listen to something interesting ? 

Vansh : Ha , let’s go !

In Riddhima’s room : 

Riddhima : My first crush story , There was a boy named Vansh , studying in our class , VII .. He was too handsome, smart a

nd hot. I had a crush on him . It wasn’t rare, every girl had it . Whenever he talked to me , the day used to become special . I wanted to marry him. Aww !!  I still remember his lovely face . My Vansh. It was my one of the wishes to marry him but it never fulfilled..

She gets sad . 

Vansh : Riddhima, I am Vansh , and you are my wife..

Riddhima : O , Stop kidding ! I don’t  want any joke about him , 

Saying this, she pushed them out of the room 

Ishani : Bhabhi..I mean Riddhima..

Riddhima : Bye, Good night !

They all left. 

Riddhima : I don’t know why seeing this Vansh, I remember that Vansh..

She was lost in his thoughts and then slept. 

Vansh’s room : 

Vansh : What ? My Riddhu had a crush on me ? Me ? Why don’t I remember ? Oh , how can I forget , Vansh….Haan , we were classmates since school times . 

He too lost in her thoughts , slept. 

At 12:00 am : 

Riddhima is dancing in her dreams . She rolls and falls on the floor and starts crying .  

She gets hurt on her forehead.  Vansh and party comes and picks her up. He panics and takes her to hospital. 

Vansh : Doc , Is she fine ? 

Doctor : Yes , yes Mr. Rai Singhania, you have good news.

Ishani : Is bhabhi pregnant ? 

Doctor : No, no.. she got her memory back..

They go inside to meet her. 

Riddhima : Vansh what happened ? How am I here ? 

They all narrated the incident . 

Riddhima : So so so sorry all of you..I didn’t mean this..Sorry..sorry..

They all forgive her. 

Riddhima : Thank you so so so much..

Vansh : Tell me one thing: did you have a crush on me during school ? 

Riddhima thinks and says,” Haa..” She blushes. Vansh hugs Riddhima.  They all adore the couple. 

After a month , 

Everything was fine and going smooth. Riddhima and Vansh romance was in the air . Today..

To be continued…

Sad/Emotional track coming up. So, here with a heavy heart , I wanna inform you all that.. This ff is on it’s ending 5-6 parts left. Only 6 parts to go !!! You must be thinking what ? Itni jaldi ?? But guys, ending I thought for this ff , is the best for it , in my eyes. Thanks for the love and support. 

LOVE YOU A LOT !! 

The thumbnail is my recent post on Insta . Hope you like it..

The post #Enmity To Love #Riansh #33 Riddhima’s 1st crush story ! appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/10/2021 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: