Thursday 7 January 2021

#Enmity To Love #Riansh #31 Riddhima loses her memory..

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Riddhima : Where are we going Vansh  ?

Vansh : Darling Harbour 

Riddhima : Darling ? 

Vansh : It’s name is darling harbour..

Riddhima : Oh..Vaise I knew..

They both inside and find Wax statues in Madame Tussauds ..They click photos with them , enjoy . 

Riddhima : Vansh , I am feeling a lil tired..So 

Vansh : Ha, me too , let’s go back..

In resort (their room ) : 

Riddhima and Vansh fresh up . Riddhima is lying on the bed , when Vansh comes and holds her wrist . 

Riddhima : Vansh…

Vansh : Sweetheart..

He kisses her on cheeks , then this is visible : 

After some time, Riddhima gets a call . (Guess from who ?) She picks it up and doesn’t realize who it is ..

Riddhima : Hello

Siya : Bhabhi 

Riddhima jerks . 

Riddhima : Ha Siya

Siya : Wait I am switching to video .

Riddhima wakes up Vansh . They are on video call . 

Siya : Bhai

Vansh : Ha Siya

Siya : Your cheeks , lipstick 

Vansh and Riddhima blush .

Siya : Kunal bhai, Ishani , jldi aao…

Kunal and Ishani : What happened ? 

Siya : Bhai’s cheeks 

Kunal : Oh

They all laugh (except Riansh)Riddhima cuts the call. 

Riddhima : Can’t you wipe out this  ?

Vansh : Why are you blaming me ? It’s ok ..Pack up , we will surprise them..

Riddhima  : Hmm

( I am not dragging this..In VR Mansion now ) 

Siya : Bhaiiiii…..

Vansh : Surprise !!!!!

They hug each other. Vansh gives their gifts to them . 

Kunal : nice gifts..

Vansh : Thanks…

Riddhima : Bhai , I missed you

Kunal : Seriously ? 

Riddhima : Haaa…

Kunal : Hm, go and fresh up….

They are climbing the stairs and suddenly Riddhima falls from the stairs. Everyone runs and picks her up . She gets injured on her forehead and they all rush to the hospital. 

At hospital : 

Doctor : She is out of danger now , but 

Vansh : But ? 

Doctor : She has lost her memory, not completely ..but partial memory loss..

Vansh : What ??

Kunal : Vansh , calm down , she will remember me…listen , don’t tell this to mom and dad

Vansh : ha , take care of this…Doc , can we see her ? 

Doctor : Sure !! 

They go inside. 

Riddhima : Kunal bhaiya…

Kunal : Ha..

Riddhima : Who are they ? 

Uma : I am your mother-in-law 

Riddhima laughs and says,” Mother- in- law ? I am not married even..stop pranking me..

Vansh : I am your husband 

Riddhima : Bhai , see they are teasing me…

Kunal : Vansh , don’t tease her..Doctor , can we take her home ? 

Doctor : Haa..

Kunal : Ok..

Vansh : Let’s go to VR Mansion..

Kunal : Ha

They drive to VR Mansion.

Riddhima : This place ? where am I ? 

Kunal : Our new house

Riddhima : Ok , will they live with us ? Where are mom and dad ?

Kunal : Ha , they are my friends and mom and dad have gone to urgent work..

Riddhima : Ok..

 

Hey guys , So that’s all for today, I planned to write Love From The Heaven for today but I am having a headache , so sorry , I am having my classes too ..Do tell me about this one , loads of love to you all, there’s something very funny coming..

The post #Enmity To Love #Riansh #31 Riddhima loses her memory.. appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/07/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: