Wednesday 27 January 2021

A RIANSH FANFIC~ RAVAGED SOULS (ISHQ YAA PHIR DHOKA) chapter 33

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

CHAPTER 33: FAMILY AFFAIR MUCH?

SCENE 1: Vansh asks riddhima to give him a divorce…

Riddhima: Vansh, it doesn’t work this way!! Please listen to me!

Vansh: Now there is nothing left to say or hear riddhima, I AM DONE! I give up!

Siya knocks on the door, riddhima wipes her tears and opens the door…

Siya: Bhai, babhi! Come down fast! Your friend kabir has come, and he is calling everyone down!

Vansh: Kabir?? What is he doing at this hour?

Everyone comes down..

Kabir: Vansh Raisighania!! Come down!! *he is drunk* 

Vansh: Kabir? What the hell are you doing here?? That too *he points his finger from top to bottom* In this state? What were you even thinking of??

Kabir: Today! Everything has to come out in front of everyone!

Anupriya: Kabir, beta you are drunk, and now talking is not such a good idea!

Kabir: To talk with Vansh and to clear everything, i need to be in this state only! Otherwise i wouldn’t have the courage to shout at him and tell the truth!

Vansh: *smirks* So you accept that you are scared of me afterall?

Kabir: No, no! I can never shout at you because there was a time i considered you as my brother, and i respect that feeling till today so, that’s why, though i hate you for leaving me and shruti!

Vansh: Afterall you both were in love right?

Kabir: SHUT UP!! Today i will speak and you all will just listen!

Vansh: KABIR *he says gritting his teeth with anger clearly shown on his face and heads towards him, but riddhima holds his hand and nods negatively indicating not to go* 

Kabir: Good riddhima, hold him like that for a while, now listen…

Vansh: Mom, i am leaving, when this nonsense is done call me back..

Kabir: NO!!! Today no one will leave vansh, we both have a lot to discuss and it involves riddhima also, atleast after knowing that riddhima is involved you will want to hear…everything!!

Riddhima’s pov: What is this kabir going to tell? And why does any of it involve me? Already, vansh and my relationship is barely hanging by a thread! And if he tells something negatively, then that will also get destroyed! Bappa, please help me!

Vansh: Riddhima?? *he catches kabir by his collar* Better keep her out of our problem!

Kabir: Just hear out what i want to say! Later we will decide to pick sides fine?

Vansh: Speak! Before i lose all my senses and send your dead body to your home!

Kabir: Have anyone of you ever wondered why vansh left from india that too in the mid semester from our college? He must have told because he fought with me, and didn’t wanted to be here right?

Anupriya: Yes…

Kabir: But did he ever tell you about shruti?

Dadi: Shruti? Who is she?

Vansh: She is no one dadi!

Kabir: No one?? dadi ji, there was a time when she was everything to him! Right vansh? He loved shruti immensly! Even i did..without knowing that he loved the same girl…

Vansh: She also liked him back which i was unaware of , but she said okay to my proposal! Isn’t it correct kabir?

Kabir: Yes! She was wrong to accept your proposal without..

Vansh: Nah! She never played with you, she played with me, atleast she was honest with you…and i found them together one day..kissing!

Kabir: She pushed herself onto me! There is a difference! And i told you that even that day! But let’s be honest shall we? He was angry on me and my existence even before he caught us!

Vansh: Kabir! It’s late and why are you digging up the past now! Lets talk outside..*he hold kabir’s hands and is about to head out, but kabir pulls himself back* 

Kabir: Let me tell them the truth vansh, they should know the true face of your father right?

Vansh: KABIR!!! Don’t you dare say a word against him!

Kabir: He was angry with me before also because he found that very day that i am his brother! An illegitimate son of his dear father!

Dadi: What?? Vansh was that the reason you both were fighting the day before you left to london?

Kabir: Yes!! Left me and my mother to rot in hell! Your son was a cruel heartless….*and before he could complete his sentence he landed on ground with vansh’s blow on his face*

Dadi: Vansh!

Vansh: I warned you not to go there! I told you don’t say anything against him! Still you went there…

Kabir regains his senses and stands up..

Kabir: Why shouldn’t i go huh? He abandoned me and my mother! Why wouldn’t i say anything against him? After all we share everything right? First our father and then shruti and now riddhima!

Vansh: kabir!!!! *before he could give another blow on his face, riddhima stopped him* 

Riddhima: Vansh, please, he is not in his senses right now! Please stop!

Kabir: No riddhima! I am right now the only one in the sense! You all are out of your senses!

Riddhima: Kabir please stop it! and leave!!

Kabir: I am not done yet!! There are many other things that need to come out riddhima!

Vansh: Riddhima, leave me! I will kill him right away!

Riddhima: And that’s why i can’t leave you!

Kabir: So he couldn’t face the fact that his father cheated on his mother..so he came to talk to me , but he found me and shruti together! Which irked him even more and he left, first off let me clear 2 things, she was really in love with you, though it took her some time after she accepted your proposal to realise that… *vansh scoffs* She was drunk that day, so she was not in her senses, when she kissed me, and when she got to know what happened she was sad! And second thing after you left i jerked away from the kiss! And i took her back to her flat, i stopped loving her from the moment she accepted you!

Vansh: You think i will believe this crap?? Come on kabir, we are not that young and stupid now!

Kabir: I cleared what i wanted to! And *he gulps down the rest of the vodka or scotch down his throat* What i am about to say might require a little bit more of this!! *giggles* My dear good riddhima! Sweeethearrrrt!!!* read it in a exaggerating way* I love her!! I really love her vansh! *he was coming near riddhima, when suddenly vansh stood in front of her like a shield* 

Vansh: Dare you! If you come near her! I don’t give a damn if you love her! But for now you better remember that she is Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania !!!! She is my wife! (the bold part was because he stressed on his name) 

Kabir: Sweeeeethearttttt!! *he is about to fall down, when riddhima holds him* 

Riddhima: Kabir, control!

Kabir: Thank you darling! *vansh’s anger was going through the roof*

Vansh: *gritting his teeth* Stop calling her like that! Or get ready to face the consequences!

Kabir: Fine! Protective husband much? *giggles*But i guess she doesn’t like you that much huh! But still she protected you! You killed my brother and still she protected you! Why riddhima? Why did you support a killer like him??

Vansh: I didn’t kill your brother!

Kabir: How many more times will you forgive him? For killing my brother? He is a murderer riddhima! Why do you support him? I am such a good man! Still you didn’t even recognise my love and married a criminal! *vansh grabs him by his collar,but this time kabir also fights back and soon they fight* 

Anupriya: STOP!!! Enough! What the hell is going on in this house!

Vansh: Ma, papa cheated on you and this idiot is the result of it!

Anupriya: I said stop!!! He never cheated on me! Kabir is not even his son!!

Kabir: *kabir was still drunk enough and he didn’t realise what she said and continued to talk to riddhima* Why riddhima?? He even killed your boyfriend? Didn’t he? I know! I can understand your pain..

Vansh: What???

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT HOW DID KABIR GET TO KNOW ALL THIS? THE MURDER? ABOUT HIS FATHER? AND ABHI?? IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTER!!

Now increasing the bar for next episode, 20 comments and you will have the next episode!!

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE NEW CHAPTER!!

PS: I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ALL! 

IN THE SHOW, WHEN DID RIDDHIMA REALISE SHE STARTED HAVING FEELINGS FOR VANSH?? OR WHEN DID SHE REALISE THAT SHE WAS FINALLY IN LOVE WITH VANSH? ( A SMALL QUESTION TO THE DIE HARD FANS OF RiAnsh) 

——————–>>>>>>> THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CORRECT OR WRONG ANSWER FOR THIS! JUST ASKING

The post A RIANSH FANFIC~ RAVAGED SOULS (ISHQ YAA PHIR DHOKA) chapter 33 appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/27/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: