Friday 29 January 2021

A RIANSH FANFIC~ RAVAGED SOULS (ISHQ YAA PHIR DHOKA) chapter 38

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

SCENE 1: Abhi is tensed since he blurted out his truth..

Vansh: Pretty convincing story…anyone would have believed! *slow claps* But bad luck! Not me! Now let me rephrase the chain of events according to how i know…

Abhi: What?? What are you talking about? Riddhima you don’t believe in this crap right? I came back from freakin’ coma for you!

Riddhima: Did you? I heard your conversation on the phone and we both talked about it!

Flashback…

Riddhima: Vansh can we stop this small talk! I need to talk to you!

Vansh: What is left to talk anyway! *he is about to leave but riddhima holds his hand*

Riddhima: I think so abhi is lying…

Vansh: About what?

Riddhima: About him coming back from the hospital and all, i heard him talking on the phone with someone…and he was referring her to as di..and he was talking about some plan…

Vansh’s phone rings..

Vansh: Hello? What!!? I will be there right away..*cuts the call* Riddhima, good news rishabh has come to consciousness !

Riddhima: Lets go then!!

Vansh: No you stay back, and if your guess and my guess is correct this abhi is not as innocent as he seems to be…try to distract him i will go and talk to rishabh…

Riddhima: Ok..

Vansh reaches the hospital..

Vansh: Rishabh?

Rishabh: N..no…please…don’t kill me…please..

Vansh: Rishabh, please calm down, i am vansh, Vansh Raisinghania!

Rishabh: Vansh!! You do look exactly the same..

Vansh: You are not surprised, which means you already knew that abhi had a look alike..

Rishabh: Yes, riddhima?? How is she, is she alright? I..

Vansh: Don’t worry she is perfectly alright, she is my wife, and you can trust me and tell me everything, because of who you ended up in this position?

Rishabh: Nithya and abhi! *he tells him the whole story*

PRESENT…

Abhi: Riddhima, rishabh is taking revenge because he couldn’t get you, now he is doing all this!

Riddhima: Oh god abhi! More how much will you stoop low! You used my love!

Abhi: I agree! But i never stopped loving you…i didn’t trap you riddhima, what i felt for you in the beginning it was true!

Riddhima: Then you don’t damage the person who you love, you idiot!!

Vansh: Yes..listen now! You saw my photo & then you played a mastermind game! You thought you could take my place…and use my property…no one actually stabbed or shot you! It was all fake! 

Abhi: What the hell? Do you have any proof?

Vansh: Proof!? Oh yeah, nithya?? The name rings any bells to you?

Abhi: Yes, she was our friend in banlgore, how the hell is she related to all this?

Vansh: She is a friend to riddhima and rishabh, but to you she is your dear sister right? Time up bro! She told the rest of the story!

Abhi: No she can never do that..she promised me!! Damn nithya!!!

Vansh: I was just saying a lie but your reaction confirmed all of my theories!!

Abhi: VANSH!!! *grabs him by his collar*

Vansh: Na, na,if  i were you i wouldn’t do this!*he gently takes his hand of* I must appreciate your efforts huh! Faking your own death?? Who could have thought of this? I saw it in movies, but in real life? You know there are no bad ideas…there are only poorly executed excellent ideas! But did you really think, that you can come into VR mansion, and sweep everything right under my feet?? Come on! You did soo much, and still you underestimate me? BAD IDEA, abhi!

Abhi: So you knew?? Then why are you letting me stay here? Atleast the vansh i know would have thrown me out of the house!

Vansh: Oh! That is not the actual vansh..because the vansh i am will kill you! But then riddhima convinced me that people like you should be in jail and killing you would mean just rubbing my hands in dirt which i and riddhima don’t want..

Abhi: Riddhima, you are married to much worse and cruel person than me! He didn’t even trust you!

Riddhima: I trusted you, where has that gotten me?? A fake death? And a marriage!

Abhi: Don’t put your marriage blame on me! It was all your plan riddhima, i didn’t force you to do things, it was solely your decision!

Riddhima: And guess what? That decision is the decision i will never regret! But yeah, i will regret loving you and trusting you!

Abhi: We both know that you married him because of me, you know what i wonder if i was really dead, then also you would have married him and after few days start loving him and settle with him and giving justice to me, would have long gone! You behaved like a freakin’ gold digger!! You..

Riddhima slaps him..

Riddhima: Next time, respect! I am not a gold digger abhi, if you thought so, you never understood me! I married him to give justice to you, you didn’t see that you only saw the part, me marrying him and falling in love with him!

Vansh: Chop chop! Jail time! Officers arrest him!

Police were taking him away…when vansh came near him and whispered..

Vansh: *whispers* They are fake police, they will take you to my place and torture you for hurting my riddhima for this long, you shouldn’t have called her a gold digger! You are going to pay for that, don’t worry it will be a slow and steady death!

Abhi: VANSH!!

Vansh: Take him away..

SCENE 2: Riddhima comes into the room..

Riddhima: What did you talk with him, he was looking irritated?

Vansh: Nothing, we just spoke about some facts..it might have irked him a little…

Riddhima: So our plan worked?? 

Vansh: Yes it did! Now what?

Riddhima: I don’t know you tell me!

Vansh: You are addictive sweetheart

He pulls her closer

Riddhima: Vansh?

Vansh: Yes..

Riddhima: What are you doing?

Vansh: Just adoring you! Adoring, how could i get such a beautiful wife…who happens to be pretty smart too! Its a crime to look this beautiful sweetheart!

Riddhima: Oh really?? 

Vansh: I really wanted to kill him! Why did you stop me?

Riddhima: Because if you killed him you would have ended up in jail, and mister! You are my knight in shining armour! Don’t you forget that! If you will not be around who will catch me everytime i fall?

Vansh: Wow, what a excuse to stop me from killing a person! *they both laugh*

Riddhima: I am happy vansh, after a long time i am truly happy..and finally in true love…

SCENE 3; Next day morning..

Ishani: Finally!! That whosoever idiot is out of our house! Phew! Bhai! I guess it calls for a celebration, i mean he is out of your life, and everything is finally falling back into place…

Dadi: First time ishani, said something correct….yes vansh, lets arrange for a party…

Vansh: If you all are insisting so much i have no problem..

Riddhima: I will take care of the arrangements…

Dadi: No, riddhima, you go out for shopping! Have fun, we will handle everything here..

Riddhima: But dadi…

Vansh: Actually sounds like a good idea, i will come with you ok?

Ishani: Bhai, then i will also come, i need to buy a few things too, hope you don’t mind…

Vansh: Ishani..

Riddhima: Why would he mind ishani, please join us..even siya…you can also come with us…remember you told me about the dress you wanted, i found out which shop has it, so we can buy it… 

Vansh gives her a annoyed look..

Vansh’s pov: I wanted to spend some alone and private time with her and she is asking everyone to join us!

Siya and ishani: Bhai, babhi gave us permission, what about you? Can we come?

Vansh: *he gives them a forced smile which almost seemed natural* Of course! Why would i have a problem! Go and get ready…

Riddhima is stopping her laughter…

SCENE 4: They all reach the shopping mall…

Vansh: Ishani and siya…go and buy whatever you want..

Siya: Babhi come with us, so that you could help us…

Ishani: Siya, i guess i am enough to help you, let her do her own shopping…bhai you wait in the car, it may take alot of time, your legs will pain, with all the roaming around..

Vansh: Yeah sure..*ishani and siya leave and riddhima is about leave when vansh holds her pulls her closer* 

Riddhima: Vansh? This is a parking lot, someone will see! Leave na!

Vansh: well, rightfully i can come closer to you as a husband…

Riddhima: Vansh!

Vansh: Fine!! *he lets her go and is about to go back to the car*

Riddhima: Mr.  I-am-rightfully-your-husband come and join your wife for shopping! Siya has ishani, to help her, i need someone to help me, as i am very bad at shopping…

Vansh’s face lightens up with a huge smile..

Vansh: SURE!!

They both go into the one of the shops in the mall…

Riddhima: Ishani said to buy something more ball dance type dress…she is planning on a ball dance theme…you have a tux right?

Vansh: Sweetheart, my closet is always ready for a party! You care about what you should wear…

Riddhima: I am really bad at this! Mom and dad used to buy clothes for me always…and they used to know better about me!

Vansh: I am here to help you right? try on whatever you think will look good i will help you out..

She comes out wearing what she likes..but vansh refuses to like them and riddhima gets irritated…

Riddhima: I have tried on like 20 dresses now, and you liked none of them??

Vansh: Nope..

Riddhima: You know what i give up, you only bring what you like i will try them on…

Vansh: Finally!! *he takes out 3 dresses behind him* 

Riddhima: You already had them selected?

Vansh: Yes! Since after first few dresses i understood that why your parents used to buy clothes for you..

Riddhima: Ughh!! Give them here 

She literally snatched the dresses annoyed and she comes out after a while, looking like a fairy in a cream color gown…

She literally snatched the dresses annoyed and she comes out after a while, looking like a fairy in a cream color gown

Vansh: *slowly lets out a breath* Breath taking!

Riddhima: Wow, not bad husband, i like it, i guess we are done?

Vansh: No, try the others also…

Riddhima: Vansh, i will not wear 3 dresses at a time in the party…

Vansh’s pov: But you may require them afterwards sweetheart..

Vansh: I know riddhima, just try them on!

Riddhima: Fine!

She comes out again this time in a sky blue gown..which was very light and flowy….

which was very light and flowy

Vansh: You look gorgeous!!

Riddhima: I don’t have the energy to argue with you anymore, so i will just go and try on the last one..

This time she comes out in a maroon dress, which had the patterns of roses all over looking like a rose herself..

This time she comes out in a maroon dress, which had the patterns of roses all over looking like a rose herself

Vansh: Pack them all!

Riddhima: Vansh? But why?

Vansh: First go and change i will tell you later…

She goes inside, but she calls him near the door, after a while..

Riddhima: Vansh, can you find siya or ishani, i am having a problem with this dress…the zip is stuck…

Vansh: Riddhima, they just messaged me saying that they are eating…

Riddhima: Ok, call some salesgirl atleast?

Vansh looks around and finds all men around…

Vansh: There is no girl around here sweetheart…

Riddhima: Then?*before she could complete vansh barges inside the trial room* Are you crazy?? 

Vansh: Let me help you, turn around…

Riddhima: Vansh??

Vansh: Acha baba, i will close my eyes happy? Now turn around!

She slowly turns around…and he find his way to the zip from the top…which sent chills down her spine…when his cold fingers touched her bare back…she also closed her eyes…as if she was consuming the moment..

and before she realised anything he said done…and went out, she also changed and came out…to find a old woman who appeared to be in her 50’s making her way towards vansh…

Riddhima’s pov: Who is she?

The old woman: You mister!!

Vansh: Yes, can i help you??

Woman: How dare you tease a young girl? By barging into her trial room… 

vansh was dumbstruck…and was confused what to answer…and riddhima was holding her laughter…

Vansh: Actually i am her husband!

Woman: Dear, is he really your husband?

Riddhima: No, i don’t even know him…

Vansh: *gritting his teeth* Riddhima!! She will kill me now, say something!

Woman: Now you see, what i will do! I will call the police…

Riddhima: Aunty ji, he actually apologised to me, he thought his wife was in the room…

Woman: You mister!! *she gives shoots glares at him* Next time, be careful *she leaves* 

Riddhima: *bursts into laughter* Oh my god! Did you see your face! 

Vansh: Ha ha ha, not funny!

STAY TUNED FOR RIANSH-LICIOUS MOMENTS IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTER…

OK, first of all sorry guys i thought to update the next chapter yesterday itself, but i got busy and thanks for all the lovely comments, oh my god the way you guys comeplete the targets are just crazy!! My heart literally flutters with all the compliments are theories! And i was wondering to publish my very first book here also, after i complete this..first 2-3 chapters might feel almost the same as show’s 2-3 episodes..but it’s nothing like it! So tell me your opinions should i publish? And next chapter after 35+ comments!! And i love y’all!

AND GUYS MORE 1-2 CHAPTERS AND WE WILL BE DONE WITH THIS BOOK EVEN!! 

 

The post A RIANSH FANFIC~ RAVAGED SOULS (ISHQ YAA PHIR DHOKA) chapter 38 appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/29/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: