Sunday 20 December 2020

#RIANSH – A CUTE LOVE STORY – Episode – 42 – RIANSH Misunderstanding

Episode starts with…

Before Riddhima can answer, the person took her phone and

Unknown: Angre!!!

Angre: Riddhu, who’s this! Where is my sister!! I won’t leave you if you dare touch my sister.

Unknown: Angre!!! (shouting)

Angre: (something strikes him, he heard this voice): Va…. Vansh!!!!

Vansh: Exactly!! It’s me. Relax.

Angre (calmed down): Thank god it’s you. I was freaking out.

Vansh excused himself and went aside to speak with Angre

Vansh: Angre calm down. I am here with Riddhima. I’ll stay back tonight. You don’t worry.

Angre: Thanks a lot, Vansh. But how come you here at this hour!! (confused)

Vansh: Actually, after your call, I thought for a while and then felt like Riddhima has no idea of anything and her life may be at risk so decided to stay here.

Angre: But what about your house and Rudra Uncle’s house?

Vansh: I have arranged the security there too for tonight. From tomorrow we need to be more careful and arrange for extra security.

Angre: Yes, I’ll arrange for that

Vansh: Now don’t worry about Riddhima. I am here. You take care. Bye

Vansh cut the call and went inside. He smiled at Riddhima who was still in shock to find him here and was curious to know his arrival. Before she could ask him anything, she saw him closing the door from inside and heading towards her.

Riddhima (nervous): Va… Vansh what are you doing!!!

Vansh: What am I doing!!!

Riddhima: Why did you close the door?

Vansh: So, are we going to sleep with door open?

Riddhima: Sleep!!! (shocked)

Riddhima: What do you mean!!! (nervous) (she’s having another picture running in her mind)

Vansh: Ha, I understand we confessed our love today but that doesn’t mean we can’t sleep right. We need to sleep together right now. Come!!! (he isn’t getting Riddhima’s POV)

Riddhima (ultra-shocked): Vansh!!!! What the heck are you talking!

Vansh: Riddhima what happened why are you behaving this way!!

Riddhima: Vansh I accept that I love you but this is so sudden and fast and early too

Vansh: Riddhima, what’s the connection between our confession and this? This isn’t early it’s too late. We have wasted lot of time and now this baseless discussion.

Riddhima: Wasted lot of time!! What do you mean!!! Are you in your senses? Vansh I won’t accept this!! I can’t do this.

Vansh: Why can’t you? Do you have any illness? You have fever? Let me check

He was about to touch her forehead when she backed off and

Riddhima: Vansh what are you doing? Why are you behaving weird?

Vansh: Riddhima, it’s you who’s behaving odd and weird actually, very weird. Why are you behaving as if I have asked you something which I shouldn’t!! Am just asking you to sleep what’s so wrong in that (confused)

Riddhima: You aren’t finding anything wrong in it? Like seriously Vansh!!!

Vansh: Riddhima yaar, am tired, aren’t you? Don’t you think we are having baseless discussions and wasting time without sleeping (yawning)

Riddhima: Look you are yawning and am tired and even you are so I think we need to retire to bed now. Vaise bhi it’s too late. Look its 2:40am.

Vansh (joining hands): Madam ji, you were wasting time. Have been saying the same since last few minutes. Come lets sleep.

Riddhima widened her eyes in shock as she had something else running in her mind but Vansh was talking straight

Riddhima (confirmation): Vansh you were talking about going to bed?

Vansh (confused): Yes, what else will I talk about at this hour?

Riddhima banged her head and was cursing herself for misunderstanding him and was feeling guilty of thinking such naughty stuff and was thinking to herself – “Riddhima, how can you be so foolish. You know that Vansh isn’t such but still why did you get such stupid thought!! Now what if Vansh understands about what I was thinking all the while!! He might be hurt. All this is because of you Riddhima. You hurt him”

Vansh felt something strange and then he reminisced the conversation and now understood her POV and looked at her in utter shock. Riddhima understood that he is now aware and making a cute face

Riddhima: Am sorry, sorry Vansh. My intention was not to hurt you. I don’t even know how such idiotic thought came into my mind. Am sorry Vansh please don’t be upset. I’ll do whatever you ask me to. Pleaseeeee

Holding her ears she started doing sit-ups. For every sit-up she’s telling sorry and out of guilt she was crying. Vansh came forward, stopped her and lifting her head and looking into her eyes, he wipes her tears and said

Vansh: How do you get such naughty thoughts (wink)

Riddhima got some slight smile with this casual talk of his.

Vansh: That’s better. Never ever dare waste your tear for such unnecessary things. These lips are supposed to be for smiling and this cute eyes of you are for having dreams which I’ll fulfil.

He hugged her to comfort her and said

Vansh: Vaise I don’t think that’s a bad idea. (wink)

Riddhima hit him and

Riddhima: Am sorry.

Vansh: Why are you sorry! Chill. Come lets sleep. Oops I mean we shall go to bed (laughing)

She hit him once again and smiled as they both went towards her room.

Riddhima: Vaise how come you here?

Vansh: Actually, Angre informed me that he can’t come tonight so didn’t prefer leaving you alone and so came back to stay here tonight. Can’t risk with your life.

Riddhima: Awwww

Vansh: How can I miss the chance of sleeping (wink)

Riddhima threw a cushion over him and he threw it back and so both were running around the room Vansh trying to catch her and she hitting him. And finally, he caught her by her waist and pulled her towards him which increased the pace of her heart beat. Her breath was heavy. Vansh tucked her hair strands behind her ears and

Vansh: So, what were you telling!!!

Riddhima: haa…. What was I telling?

Vansh: In living room you were asking me how can I think about something. What was that!!

Riddhima: Vansh…. I told sorry na (making a face)

Vansh (chuckling): You are so cute. Isliye I love you

Saying so he kissed her on forehead and then something strikes him

Vansh: Vaise does Angre know about us?

Riddhima: No, from all these days he did observe me lost and then today morning he confronted me and asked me to reveal everything in the evening after he comes and before he came all this happened and now, I am worried how do I tell him!!!

Vansh: That’s not an issue. Will tell him tomorrow after he’s back.

Riddhima: Will he be upset!

Vansh: Don’t worry he won’t and why will he. In fact, he’ll be the happiest and will shout on top of his voice. Just wait and watch

Riddhima smiled and she was still in his embrace which was broke by call on her phone. Riddhima picked her phone and staring at the caller

Riddhima: Vansh Ishani is calling

Vansh: At this hour!!! Put the call on speaker

Riddhima nodded and put it on speaker

Riddhima: Ishani, is everything ok???

Ishani (sleepy voice): Is bhai there? Actually, he isn’t home yet. So was worried and his phone is switched off too

Vansh: Oh shit!!! Sorry Ishani, I guess my phone’s battery is out. Am here. Won’t be coming home tonight

Ishani (as if sleep vanished): Bhai, OMG!!! You staying with Riddhima whole night. Are you crazy!!! (shocked and pulling leg)

Riddhima was laughing with the thought that there’s someone else too who had the same naughty idea which she got.

Vansh: Shut up Ishani.

 

Precap: A Hideout is seen with Pictures of Rai Singhania’s, Pant’s & Sharma’s

I know many have guessed it as Vansh and Aryan. I know many have even asked for a kidnapping sequence but I’d like to clear that, such a sequence is definitely there but before that many revelations are supposed to be done. So, hope you’ll wait to witness that!!! 
I even know many wanted it to be a thriller one to create intensity but I would like to assure you that It’ll happen but at present this is necessary! So I hope you won’t mind!!!

I even think am gonna receive some gifts for creating such suspense in my last episode 😜…. I am in my hideout now 😆

So that’s all for today. Hope you guys are enjoying and please do comment and let me know your views and suggestions if any needed.

The post #RIANSH – A CUTE LOVE STORY – Episode – 42 – RIANSH Misunderstanding appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/20/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: