Saturday 12 December 2020

Love Makes Life Beautiful Episode 78

Hai friends so happy that you liked the previous episode. Here is the next one.

Episode starts

Prerna has regained consciousness. Anurag takes the baby to her

Prerna: Anurag…

Anurag: Dont strain much ….it’s a boy

The sits near her with the baby and they have good moment

Naira and Keerthi come inside

Anurag: Keerthi I am gonna ask a favour from you

Keerthi: Anything for you

Anurag: I want a specific name for our son…I’m taking your rights but

Keerthi: Arrey bhai..no issues..tell me the name I’ll name him the same

Prerna and Anurag look at each other

Anurag: Siddarth

Naira: Wow jiju

Anurag: He has given his life to save Prerna..so…

Keerthi: True..

Kartik Abir and Mishti come there .

Mishti: Nice name jiju. Lovely selection

All feel happy and scene freezes.

A month has passed since Sid was born. Kaira are at the Goa airport

Kartik: Atlast we are here..I was yearning for some alone time ..there someone or the other was always around no time for romance.

He holds Naira closer

Naira: Kartik…it’s a public place

Kartik: I’m your husband dear

They have some romantic moments when someone is watching them from distance

Stranger : They are here..(on a call)

Voice: Great.

Kaira move out with the luggage when the stranger follows them in his car. The scene freezes

Komolika is sitting in a big mansion.

A lady comes there

Komolika: Hello..Mrs.Bajaj

Lady: Hai Komolika I’m Mrs.Maya Bajaj

Komolika: Nice meeting you and thank you for everything

Maya: It’s my pleasure

Komolika: But where were you these many years

Maya: My daughter was so small so I was in the US with my mom. But now it’s time for me to save my husband..that’s why I brought you

Komolika: I need Anurag at any cost

Maya: I need Prerna’s life..so it’s a deal right

Komolika and Maya strike a deal.
The scene shifts to Mishti’s office

Assistant: Mishti..there is someone waiting for you

Mishti rushes out to see Vikrant

Mishti: You..what are you doing here

Vikrant: Mishti listen to me..I ..

Mishti: You did enough already Vikrant now please don’t disturb me

Vikrant: Mishti just one minute

Vikrant tells her something. Mishti is shocked.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR A SHORT ONE. IM LITTLE BUSY. BUT KEEP GUESSING WHO IS FOLLOWING KAIRA❓ WHAT IS MAYA AND KOMOLIKA’s PlAN ❓ WHAT SHOCKED MISHTI❓
I’ll meet you with answers tomorrow.

The post Love Makes Life Beautiful Episode 78 appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/12/2020 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: