Thursday 24 December 2020

Is it really love?? (RIANSH) Episode 55: Mehendi ceremony!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello everyone!!

 

Replies to comments from previous update:

Hello Nifa, Thank you so much 💯. I hope you enjoy this too 🤞

Hello Honey, Thank you so much 💯 Your words mean alot 😍. To be honest, Thank you for again commenting my name correctly, since I am really obsessed with myself 😅🤦

Hello Abc, Thank you so much 💯 I hope you enjoy this too 🤞

Hello Rishiiii, Thank you so much 💯 and there’s flashback here too 🤗

Hello Arohi, I haven’t skipped it but the way of portraying it is little different ❣ Don’t worry you won’t miss anything related to Riansh😍

Hello Astha, Thank you so much 💯 There are Flashbacks here too 🤗 and even I am innocent 😇

Hello Sakshi Maheshwari, Thank you so much 💯

Hello KV2711, Thank you so much 💯 You take care too ❣

Hello Ravi, Thank you so much 💯 and at first you scared me yaar 🥺 I was just worried for it. 😘

Hello Riya, Thank you so much 💯

Hello Lata, Thank you so much 💯 I won’t end it soon 😊

Hello Shivangi, Thank you so much 💯 I hope you smile during this too🤗 Online is boring, I know!

Hello Aadhya, Thank you so much 💯 I hope you enjoy this too 🤞

Hello Aafrin, Thank you so much 💯 And I hope you enjoy this too 🤞

Hello Riansh Lover, Thank you so much 💯 Don’t worry, I haven’t skipped anything, just portraying it differently 😊

Hello Akshaya, Thank you so much 💯 Even their mehendi is memorable 🤗

Hello Cassyvax, Thank you so much 💯 I hope you enjoy this too 🤞

Hello Poojitha, Thank you so much 💯 your words mean alot and don’t worry, I won’t end this soon🤗 and there’s alot coming up!

Hello AA, Thank you so much 💯 Ishani and Aryan are still busy with life. So I thought to make Angre and Sia a couple since they were in demand 🤗 You have Kabir and Sejal here🙈

Hello Riansh_fan, Thank you so much 💯 and I hope that you enjoyed the episode 🙈

Hello Khushi123, Thank you so much 💯

Hello Jayashree, Thank you so much 💯 your words mean alot and I hope that you like this one too 🤞

Hello SUMISHA, Thank you so much 💯 and I hope that you like this one too 🤞 I had to clear the doubts yaar 💯

Hello G_SQUAD, Thank you so much 💯

Hello Naira U Singh, Thank you so much 💯 There are Flashbacks here too 🤗

Hello NA, Thank you so much 💯 There are Flashbacks here too 🤗

Hello Diha, Definitely I’ll keep yall updated and thank you so much 💯

 

The episode starts as…….

At 08:00am in VR mansion,

Uma was down in the living room checking the decorations for the Mehendi ceremony.

Uma(to herself): Why isn’t anyone up till now? So much work is left to be done, and still no one is here. How much will I do?

One of the decorators calls Uma so she goes to him.

In RIANSH’s room,

Riddhima comes out of the washroom and finds Vansh still sleeping on the bed. She goes near him and sits besides him not disturbing him. After making sure that he’s asleep. Riddhima caresses his face then hair.

Riddhima: It’s been so many days since we have been staying together but still it feels that time is the same and every morning is the same. You next to me and besides me and I in your arms. It’s the best feeling and I can never come overcome it.

Vansh(eyes still closed): I am not asking you to overcome it, because even I don’t want you to do it.

Riddhima(surprised): You are awake?

Vansh(opening his eyes): Yes sweetheart! I am!

Riddhima: You cheated me!

Riddhima tried to move away but Vansh pulled her closer to him.

Vansh: I was listening to something which was meant for me!

Riddhima: But when did you wake up?

Vansh: The time you woke up, the same time but I was too lazy (like Seanna) to wake up from bed.

Riddhima: You are really lazy! I wonder how you will attend Sia’s mehendi ceremony.

Vansh: Why? Didn’t I attend our ceremonies?

Riddhima: You did! And they are really memorable.

Vansh: Anyways, I need to get up now.

The day passes by with the family having breakfast, checking the decorations, looking at their outfits and so on……

At 05:00pm in VR mansion,

Except for Riddhima, Vansh, Sia and Angre everyone comes down and is gathered together.

Aryan: Where’s Sia?

Kabir: In her room, getting ready.

Aryan: And Angre?

Kabir: In his room, getting ready.

Sejal: Where’s Vansh? Getting ready?

Ishani: I don’t know if Bhai’s getting ready but I know that he’ll just be with Riddhima Bhabhi.

In RIANSH’s room,

Riddhima was again standing in front of the mirror giving a final look to herself. Vansh came and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Vansh: How much will you admire yourself?

Riddhima: Why? What’s wrong?

Vansh: If you look so gorgeous then everyone will come and flirt with you.

Riddhima: Why do you worry when I’ll come and flirt with you. *winks*

Vansh: You already started! Do you not want to go down for mehendi?

Riddhima: I want to! Let’s go!

Vansh and Riddhima step out of their room and walk down. They come and stand with others, that’s when Sia and Angre come together. Sia goes and sits on the chair, and the mehendi artists start to make the designs. Riddhima, Ishani and Sejal also sit for the mehendi. Vansh comes and sits besides Riddhima.

Vansh: Do you remember our mehendi ceremony?

Riddhima: How can I forget it?

Vansh: Y’all troubled me so much!

FLASHBACK STARTS

Three months back,

In Mehra house at 04:30pm,

It was Riddhima and Vansh’s mehendi ceremony. The house was well decorated. Everyone was dressed and all were waiting for Riddhima to step down. Just then Riddhima came down and her eyes were only searching for Vansh and he was nowhere to be found. Riddhima stood down and then saw him entering along with Aryan. She wanted to go and talk to him but Saanvi pulled Riddhima along with her to make the designs as the designers were waiting for a long time. Riddhima sat for the mehendi but Vansh didn’t come near her. The mehendi artists started doing the designs on both her hands.

Mehendi artist: Mam, What is the name of your would be husband?

Riddhima(looking at Vansh who’s far): Arrogant!

Mehendi artist: Sorry mam! Can you repeat?

Riddhima(realising): Vansh!

She was looking at him but he was all busy with Aryan. Ishani came and sat next to her.

Ishani: Aryan didn’t come and speak even for once.

Riddhima: Neither did Vansh!

After a while, Vansh and Aryan come to Riddhima and Ishani. Vansh sits besides Riddhima. Riddhima’s mehendi gets done.

Riddhima(showing her palms to Vansh): You need to search for your name.

Vansh: Where?

Riddhima: On my palm, obviously!

Vansh: Okay!

Ishani: Think about it Bhai, it’s not easy!

Vansh: Nothing is difficult for Vansh.

Riddhima: Let’s see!

Riddhima keeps her palms open for Vansh to search for his name but he doesn’t find it easily.

Riddhima: You don’t love me anymore!

Vansh: What! How can you say that?

Riddhima: Because you can’t find your name on my hand *sad face*

Vansh: My name is written on your heart and that is more than enough, for me!

Riddhima: But for me, you need to search your name on my palm.

Vansh tries to find his name but he can’t find his name. So, he takes a mehendi cone and himself writes his name on her palm.

Vansh(pointing towards his name): Here it is! *smiles*

Riddhima: Atlast you found your name!

Vansh(confused): You hadn’t written my name before?

Riddhima: No! I asked the artist to not write your name, I thought I’ll write it later after troubling you but you wrote it yourself.

Vansh: So mean! But now I, myself wrote my name on your hands. *winks*

FLASHBACK ENDS

Riddhima mehendi gets done.

Riddhima: Vansh, now you can search for your name.

Vansh: First, tell me, have you written my name?

Riddhima: Yaa!

Ishani calls Aryan and he comes and sits next to her.

Ishani: How does my mehendi look?

Aryan: It looks good!

Ishani: Are you writing my name on your hand again?

Aryan: The way I was forced to do on Riddhima’s mehendi ceremony?

Ishani: *giggles*

FLASHBACK STARTS

Three months back,

In Mehra House,

After Vansh writes his name on Riddhima’s hand they get up and move around for a while. Ishani looks at Aryan.

Aryan: What happened? Did I do something?

Ishani: Why don’t you write my name on your hand?

Aryan(fear): Tattoo?

Ishani(smiling cutely): Mehendi!

Aryan: Noo!!

Ishani: I won’t talk to you!

Aryan: This is blackmail!

Ishani: It is love! Please!

Aryan: Okay fine! I’ll write your name.

Aryan takes a cone and writes ‘Ishani’ on his hand. Ishani smiles and kisses him on cheeks.

Aryan: Do you want me to write your name anywhere else too?

Ishani: First, you did so much drama to write even for once and now? What happened?

Aryan: I like the result of that task. *winks*

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ishani: So writing?

Aryan: Are you giving the same result?

Ishani: Shut up! *smiles*

Sejal goes near Kabir after completing her mehendi.

Sejal: Can you find your name on my hand?

Kabir: I won’t lose this time!

Sejal: Because you know what’s the punishment. *giggles*

FLASHBACK STARTS

Three months back,

In Mehra house,

Sejal went to Kabir.

Sejal: You need to search your name on my hand and if you can’t find it then I’ll draw a mehendi on your left hand.

Kabir: What? No ways!

Sejal: Means you won’t search for your name?

Kabir: It means that I won’t let you draw a mehendi on my hand.

Sejal: Then better find your name.

Kabir tries but fails to do so. Sejal laughs and takes a mehendi cone and starts to draw mehendi while Kabir makes faces, she is adamant.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Kabir searches for his name and finds it.

Kabir: I don’t lose everytime.

Sejal: I told the artist to write in a way which is visible.

Sejal goes and Kabir follows her.

Sia’s mehendi gets done and she shows it to Angre.

Angre: This is the second time you wrote my name.

Sia: First time I wrote your name. The previous one was just your initial.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Three months back,

In Mehra house,

Sia takes a mehendi cone and writes ‘A’ on her hand. She searches for Angre but doesn’t find him. She gets upset.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Angre: Ohh ya!

Sia: But I thought that you don’t like me.

Angre: I was busy preparing for the next day.

Sia: *smiles*

The mehendi ceremony gets over and everyone goes back to their house and rooms and sleep. Waiting for the next day.

 

I haven’t skipped Riddhima and Vansh’s wedding, just the way of portraying it is different since I thought of trying something new .

The post Is it really love?? (RIANSH) Episode 55: Mehendi ceremony! appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/24/2020 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: